New Stock play some of you may like

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
To the OP cordoncordon

I'm sure you know, since you are in the financial industry, that even the appearance of a conflict of interest should be avoided.

An anonymous poster on an internet message board is posting stock tips on companies he *already* owns. Furthermore, these stocks are penny stocks which have limited liquidity and thus when bought, cause the stock to rise sharply. There really is no way for you to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

You should know better than that. Are you even surprised you are being called out on this?

If you *really* want to help us investors out, then post the stats on your simulated backtests on your 'golden cross' and MACD technical indicator. That way we can decide for ourselves whether to consider adopting your *approach* to the markets. This looks much better than trying to make us *adopt* stock positions you already hold.

Your naivete is astonishing.
Look, you want me to tell the guys here they should go put their $1000 in DELL, and HOPE it moves up 30% this year and they can MAYBE make $300? Or would they rather have a chance at double or tripling that money in a month or so? I know what I would rather do. There is risk in buying any stock. There is risk in buying a DELL, or a MSFT, or an INTC. Hell look at Goldman Friday. Down 20% because they get accused of fraud by the SEC. Goldman is the biggest and most prestigious banking firm in the world, and you are complaining about penny stocks being a scam???? LAMO! get outta here. I dont care if its a scam stock or a real stock, if it can be traded and made money with, I'll do it.

Secondly, if you think me posting about some penny stocks and what I think they will do is "illegal" please go check out your SEC regulations again. As long as I am regular guy, and not a paid professional, i can talk about whatever I like as long as its not "inside info". If I was a professional and didnt disclose that? Then yes that would be illegal...however I am not I would say most here are not. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of stock message boards containing millions and millions of stock picks by people who happen to hold that stock they are picking. Is that illegal? People seem to have this notion that if you hold a stock, you can't talk about it. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. I am not telling anyone to buy anything. I am talking about some stocks I like and what IMO they will do. NOTHING illegal about that.

I have offered 3-4 picks on here in the past month that so far have all gone up 50% or more. MMRF was up 90% at one point. TELK just about doubled. VRAL I just made and so far was up around 20%, and MEDT so far is up 75%. If you want to invest in those, or just watch them, fine. If not that is fine too. But at least I am making the picks. I trade penny stocks a lot. I have stated before they are not for everyone. If you don't want to trade them, let alone read about them. No one is forcing you to read this thread. Everyone should know the risk involved in trading any stock, that you may lose some or all of your money. Ask people who owned Lehman Bros how they feel about large cap stocks ok? Just because its a penny stock does not mean its going to 0 or that it cant be traded and money cannot be made. You just have to realize, and again as I have stated many times, that as a general rule, you cannot fall in love with them and you cannot expect to hold them for an extended period of time. MMRF imo is an exception, but we shall see.

Now...do you have anything to offer...as in a stock pick of your own? Or do you just want to complain some more?

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
lol, dude, I traded my own money for years before I started trading OPM.

MACD cross and bollinger bands again right? And your telling me you have 'feel'? LOL.

Technical jargon? That's what you are using. Straight from a text book, or a 'technical analysis' book, it doesn't work dude! You have to learn how price really moves and you obviously have no clue.
I guess I have no clue then. I just paid almost $300 K for my tax bill in 2009, so you figure out what I made....but it must have been pure luck that I made ANY MONEY at all based on what you are saying. PLEASE teach me what you know...because I have no idea what I am doing.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VRAL it is... I'm going to test out the waters with a little money.
First time I'm listening to your posts cordoncordon, let's see how this goes!

I'd just like to add though...
Finishing below .06 on news releases is no good... Is this the big news you were talking about? I still have faith though, I'm just surprised.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
VRAL it is... I'm going to test out the waters with a little money.
First time I'm listening to your posts cordoncordon, let's see how this goes!

I'd just like to add though...
Finishing below .06 on news releases is no good... Is this the big news you were talking about? I still have faith though, I'm just surprised.
No this isnt the big news and I am wondering who this seller is that is continually here. Perplexing.

Sold PDMI today for 33%. And P'O'd at myself for selling BBI so early the other day. Sold at .44 and it just hit .57.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
No this isnt the big news and I am wondering who this seller is that is continually here. Perplexing.

Sold PDMI today for 33%. And P'O'd at myself for selling BBI so early the other day. Sold at .44 and it just hit .57.
Yes I just noticed that... you would have made a killing on Blockbuster. I noticed you posted that pick before the peak... that's what made me a believer. Anyway, keep up the posts.. I'd like to see how this goes. I'm going with VRAL for now... MMRF is too high now, it was probably better when you first stated it as your pick.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
Yes I just noticed that... you would have made a killing on Blockbuster. I noticed you posted that pick before the peak... that's what made me a believer. Anyway, keep up the posts.. I'd like to see how this goes. I'm going with VRAL for now... MMRF is too high now, it was probably better when you first stated it as your pick.
Have a great one for you guys,and you can buy after hours if you want. APT...trades around $2.20, was trading over $7 just a few months ago. 17 M float, 22 M OS. Made .40/share profit in 2009, and the ceo expects the same or more this year, giving it a PE of around 4. $10 M cash, 0 debt. Went from around $4 to its present price because of a downgrade last month for no real reason that I can see. VERY undervalued.

Rumor is the group that recently took TELK from .83 to $1.50 in a week is going to start buying this tomorrow. Goal is $4-$5. Its very safe buy here at a triple bottom. This will be a multi day thing, so if you buy tomorrow and it doesn't hit $4 tomorrow lol...give it a few days. :)

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
whats the deal with IDCN, your buddy took a perma break?

would you add MEDT here?
IDCN I dont really like...played out.

MEDT Im not adding., doesnt mean it wont go higher though.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
IDCN I dont really like...played out.

MEDT Im not adding., doesnt mean it wont go higher though.

It was amazing how many people were on IDCN's nuts though..

APT is moving, sure, but VRAL is just treading..

I am in

TDGI
IVIT

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
It was amazing how many people were on IDCN's nuts though..

APT is moving, sure, but VRAL is just treading..

I am in

TDGI
IVIT
Actually its funny you asked about IDCN. My guy just IM'd me and said big push may be starting soon. I just bought some.

TDGI like the chart, rainmaker is big in that.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
MEDT up over a penny :).

APT exploding :)
VRAL isn't doing so good though, it dropped since I got it...
I should have gotten APT, ah well. Good call though... you were right about the sudden increase in price.
Seems like people are dumping it now... Was close to 12% about an hour ago, now its around 7% increase.. dropped 5% in an hour..

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bbi is around 100mil market cap currently, a value yes but fundamentally weak per competition from netflix and hula. i expect it to do well in a down economy. this could be the next ford or mgm.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMRF closed at .17 and is ready for the next leg up. Look at the chart. I am buying anything that goes under .15. :)

Tomorrow the ceo leaves for England and India for some major meetings with Chartis and getting India into MMRF's way of thinking. The ceo has ALWAYS announced big deals on these overseas trips. If we get revenue projections? Goes to .50 overnight. Buy of the year here guys, this will make you all millionaires imo. But you have to buy to do it. :)

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon

what trading site do you use?

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
MMRF closed at .17 and is ready for the next leg up. Look at the chart. I am buying anything that goes under .15. :)

Tomorrow the ceo leaves for England and India for some major meetings with Chartis and getting India into MMRF's way of thinking. The ceo has ALWAYS announced big deals on these overseas trips. If we get revenue projections? Goes to .50 overnight. Buy of the year here guys, this will make you all millionaires imo. But you have to buy to do it. :)
What's going on with VRAL? Are you still holding?

Status
Not open for further replies.