Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Stock play some of you may like

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a new bio type stock that I believe will move for a number of different reasons in the very near term...VRAL at .053. As many of you are aware, my two previous plays were medical plays that did very well. MMRF doubled at one point just about and is moving higher, and TELK has gone from .82 to $1.50 in just a week, and I feel VRAL will at least do a double to triple, and quite possibly much more. Again it's another play that is at a chart position that shows it is ready to move, and unlike many other guys that bring you stocks already way up, this one has not begun to move up yet...at all. It's been consolidating in the .055 range and imo is ready.

What I am hearing with VRAL is basically this:

1. A massive stealth promo, similar to the one that just ran TELK, is rumored to be starting. These are promos that fly under the radar and involve BUYING, not selling of stock. They arent used to dilute, as the people involved buy on the open market and trade with that. This type of promo will be used simply to take the stock higher, ala TELK the past week-even though you have heard nothing about it Smiley. (unless you were paying attention lol)

2. There is the "potential" for some massive, and I do mean massive news coming. Think of a bio play and what kind of news would move it. Usually that involves FDA approval of some sort. It has been rumored here for a while and finally getting it would be giant. This news alone will head it straight towards 25 cents imo.

3. A very nice write up in a prestigious bio tech magazine was recently put out, and I am hearing more are coming. They also just added one Noble Prize winner to the BOD and that is just the beginning of the coming additions.

The Biotech Stock Review recently issued a new Report on VRAL, on the heels of an announcement that Professor Montgainer who won the Noble Prize for Medicine, has joined VRAL's Advisory Board.

While it is not unusual or uncommon to see a Nobel prize winner join the Board of a billion dollar Biotech Company or a Multi-National Pharmaceutical giant -- how often, if ever have you seen that happen to a start-up Biotech Company -- which is selling for under 10 cents?

Now add to this the fact that Marshall Phelps, the IP attorney (Intellectual Property & Strategy) for MSFT has also joined the Company's Business Advisory Board it makes you wonder...what...along with the team of Harvard researchers, have they been working so feverishly on ?

Also, look at the chart. Not only is the MACD about to turn positive, but a GOLDEN CROSS is not far off as well-which is HUGE. IMO this is about to make a major breakout that should at least take it to .15 in the very near term. I hope Smiley.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a link to the chart. Notice the support at .054 or so-the 50 MDA. So its very safe to buy here at this level. Also notice how the MACD is about to turn positive, and with a few up days a Golden Cross will occur-the 50 MDA crossing the 200 MDA. That will be huge. MMRF just about doubled as soon as a GC occurred.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3038/vral1.png

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, Noble prize winners do NOT join the BOD's of penny stocks. It just isn't done...but it was here. :)

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like GOIG and IDCN. What are your thoughts on these two?

Looks like VRAL has alot going for it. They have some good brains over there, and they are creating excellent partnerships too.

Where and how do you do your DD on pennies and subs?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
I like GOIG and IDCN. What are your thoughts on these two?

Looks like VRAL has alot going for it. They have some good brains over there, and they are creating excellent partnerships too.

Where and how do you do your DD on pennies and subs?
You must be a penny stock chaser fan. Both of those stocks you mentioned have been heavily promoted by them recently. I try and stay away from stocks AFTER they have been promoted, though I know the guy who is now trying to keep IDCN up, good guy, and we will see if he is successful. I know he is on vacation this week which is probably why it is down. Penny stock chaser has been hot since last year, though they are starting to lose some of their luster. Ive worked with them on a couple of stocks.

As for my picks, I get info anywhere and everywhere. :)

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
You must be a penny stock chaser fan. Both of those stocks you mentioned have been heavily promoted by them recently. I try and stay away from stocks AFTER they have been promoted, though I know the guy who is now trying to keep IDCN up, good guy, and we will see if he is successful. I know he is on vacation this week which is probably why it is down. Penny stock chaser has been hot since last year, though they are starting to lose some of their luster. Ive worked with them on a couple of stocks.

As for my picks, I get info anywhere and everywhere. :)
Nope, I'm on Investorshub, just like you:wave:

So how long have you been a daytrader? Is it your sole source of income? How did you get started? Are you long on pennies? I'm fascinated!

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Here is a link to the chart. Notice the support at .054 or so-the 50 MDA. So its very safe to buy here at this level. Also notice how the MACD is about to turn positive, and with a few up days a Golden Cross will occur-the 50 MDA crossing the 200 MDA. That will be huge. MMRF just about doubled as soon as a GC occurred.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3038/vral1.png
You are a 'day trader' using this type of analysis?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say take a look at ATVI. its a little pricey compared to your penny stocks but it has great ratings and has been giving i think 20% return even during the recession. They also just started to issue dividends 5 months ago i believe.

Blizzard of activision blizzard also producers World of Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo, etc.

Starcraft 2, probably the most long awaited RTS of all time and sequel to number 1 all time seller in the RTS industry is going to be released within a year as well as the long awaited Diablo III.

They are still retaining WoW customers that supply monthly revenue and are still coming out with expansion packs. They have pre-order's for these games i listed that don't even have release dates.

This is a great long-term hold and within this coming year a great short term as well.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Nope, I'm on Investorshub, just like you:wave:

So how long have you been a daytrader? Is it your sole source of income? How did you get started? Are you long on pennies? I'm fascinated!
Ahhh who are you on there?

Yes this is all I do. :) Days like today make me glad Im in pennies as the larger markets are getting killed because of GS. Though I ahve made a few thousand today flipping TYP back and forth. Also adding MRNA BIG.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
You are a 'day trader' using this type of analysis?
Please. When you make more than me, or do as well, then come talk. Until then? You have NO clue what you are talking about.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Ahhh who are you on there?

Yes this is all I do. :) Days like today make me glad Im in pennies as the larger markets are getting killed because of GS. Though I ahve made a few thousand today flipping TYP back and forth. Also adding MRNA BIG.
Well I don't have an account there yet. I'm toeing the waters. But I figured you might be the guy raving about Golden Crosses and everyone else sais "what the hell is that...oh yeah, Golden Crosses rule!"

And this is the first time I've seen Goldman even begin to get called for the HUGE part they played in the CMO/CDO implosion of 2008. The banks and wirehouses sure got tied to the whipping post, but it was GS who sold the securities to them in the first place! They rode off in the sunset with their billions while Merrill Lynch, UBS, Lehman Brothers, and the whole rest of em were stuck holding the bag. I knew the SEC wanted their blood.

I am going to get into pinks and pennies here. Sure, there's risk involved, but it's better than the risk you take of buying stock in well-established companies: It's just going to sit there and suck wind. I would be perfectly comfortable investing in any company where I have good answers to the basic questions of determining any businesses' worth:

What problem do they solve?
What product do they sell/service do they provide?
How are they able to do it better than others?
What's their management/balance sheet like?
Patents?

Just a few. You see people over there drowning themselves in TA information every time it drops a .00001 and you want to say "Dude, it's a solid business model with good leadership, just let it ride". It's a world perfect for single guys like us who don't have any kids and are in a perfect position to take risks. No Guts, No Glory!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Well I don't have an account there yet. I'm toeing the waters. But I figured you might be the guy raving about Golden Crosses and everyone else sais "what the hell is that...oh yeah, Golden Crosses rule!"

And this is the first time I've seen Goldman even begin to get called for the HUGE part they played in the CMO/CDO implosion of 2008. The banks and wirehouses sure got tied to the whipping post, but it was GS who sold the securities to them in the first place! They rode off in the sunset with their billions while Merrill Lynch, UBS, Lehman Brothers, and the whole rest of em were stuck holding the bag. I knew the SEC wanted their blood.

I am going to get into pinks and pennies here. Sure, there's risk involved, but it's better than the risk you take of buying stock in well-established companies: It's just going to sit there and suck wind. I would be perfectly comfortable investing in any company where I have good answers to the basic questions of determining any businesses' worth:

What problem do they solve?
What product do they sell/service do they provide?
How are they able to do it better than others?
What's their management/balance sheet like?
Patents?

Just a few. You see people over there drowning themselves in TA information every time it drops a .00001 and you want to say "Dude, it's a solid business model with good leadership, just let it ride". It's a world perfect for single guys like us who don't have any kids and are in a perfect position to take risks. No Guts, No Glory!
Well good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

As far as the Goldman news today, look at my post I made just last night about some random thing happening in the world that can affect a large cap stock and the DOW and Nasdaq in general, that wouldnt affect a penny stock. Kind of appropriate after what happened today. I mean MRNA was down 12% today at one point and it has NOTHING to do with banking lol, but it gets dragged with the larger market in general. That doesnt happen with penny stocks. But alas, most people here thing I have no idea what I am talking about, or worse, that I am a scammer. Oh well . :)

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Please. When you make more than me, or do as well, then come talk. Until then? You have NO clue what you are talking about.
I have traded for many years, been a prop trader for a couple and currently own my own hedge fund.

You are as retail as it comes. These kids and newbs listening to you are in for sure-fire losses!

Do you simply go long on spec stocks or short also? Do you execute through a price ladder or how do you work your orders on thin volume stocks? What platform do you use, what commissions do you pay?

A MACD golden cross, just LOL! Anybody can see that sh*t, it doesn't work! Learn to read price and volume if you want any chance, learn inter-market analysis and risk overlay if you want to do even better and ensure success.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
I have traded for many years, been a prop trader for a couple and currently own my own hedge fund.

You are as retail as it comes. These kids and newbs listening to you are in for sure-fire losses!

Do you simply go long on spec stocks or short also? Do you execute through a price ladder or how do you work your orders on thin volume stocks? What platform do you use, what commissions do you pay?

A MACD golden cross, just LOL! Anybody can see that sh*t, it doesn't work! Learn to read price and volume if you want any chance, learn inter-market analysis and risk overlay if you want to do even better and ensure success.
How's this for success? This is what I'm up so far this year since Jan. 1 in my TD Ameritrade account. I have 3 others.

Totals:

Adj cost 4,229,461.01

Adj proceeds 4,593,248.28

Adj gain ($) 363,787.27

As for being retail...yeah I am. You make it sound like a bad word. I trade for myself. Don't want others people's money nor do I want to work for other people's money. I make and lose what is MINE. That's risk baby. And that's also the reward. That's the name of the game. Talk to me when you put up your own money to trade with. You know how much my trading account is up the past three years? Over 3500%. That's using my own money. I'll match that against a guy who plays with other people's money any day of the week, plus twice on Sunday.

I know guys like you. You guys don't know ****e about real trading. All you know about is taking other people's money. You learn what you know in a text book, get a job on wall street, learn some fancy technical jargon, and think you're hot ****e. I've seen guys like you over and over and over again. Us real traders laugh at you wall street guys. I mean its like you guys are robots. You have no FEEL or touch or real know how when it comes to trading stocks. Youre the idiots who got us into this financial mess this country is in, and you DON"T care. It's all about the quick and easy money for you guys. As long as it's someone else's money you make your money off of.....

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to come and talk crap here too. Give us your order status showing when you bought in - I am guessing that candle from 3 to 5 is all you baby.

That's the thing, look at MEDT that is running crazy, sure it's up like 70% but look at the chart- people front loaded like mad are already sitting on a 2-3 bagger, and now if it goes up more, great, but you keep throwing out your numbers and how much you made- YOU MADE IT BECAUSE OTHERS BOUGHT after you, anyone can make $ if they buy low then pump the stock and sell later. If you were buying the days you post, that is not only honest but that's work right there.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
How's this for success? This is what I'm up so far this year since Jan. 1 in my TD Ameritrade account. I have 3 others.

Totals:

Adj cost 4,229,461.01

Adj proceeds 4,593,248.28

Adj gain ($) 363,787.27

As for being retail...yeah I am. You make it sound like a bad word. I trade for myself. Don't want others people's money nor do I want to work for other people's money. I make and lose what is MINE. That's risk baby. And that's also the reward. That's the name of the game. Talk to me when you put up your own money to trade with. You know how much my trading account is up the past three years? Over 3500%. That's using my own money. I'll match that against a guy who plays with other people's money any day of the week, plus twice on Sunday.

I know guys like you. You guys don't know ****e about real trading. All you know about is taking other people's money. You learn what you know in a text book, get a job on wall street, learn some fancy technical jargon, and think you're hot ****e. I've seen guys like you over and over and over again. Us real traders laugh at you wall street guys. I mean its like you guys are robots. You have no FEEL or touch or real know how when it comes to trading stocks. Youre the idiots who got us into this financial mess this country is in, and you DON"T care. It's all about the quick and easy money for you guys. As long as it's someone else's money you make your money off of.....

I really don't understand why you are trying to prove something on a forum dedicated to improving our game. yes, its the anything else forum. But you are taking it to far.

If you want to have a meaningful discussion about daytrading, take it to elitetrader.com. They have forums dedicated to that crap. And yes, I daytrade the ES. Been doing it for a few years now, and I am profitable. No, I won't lie and say I'm making $500k a year trading 100 contracts a pop. But I have made back the $30k I lost in 2008, and slowly churning out a profit. Understand price action, and have a valuable edge on the market. Its enough for me, and I dont need to justify this to anyone.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
I really don't understand why you are trying to prove something on a forum dedicated to improving our game. yes, its the anything else forum. But you are taking it to far.

If you want to have a meaningful discussion about daytrading, take it to elitetrader.com. They have forums dedicated to that crap. And yes, I daytrade the ES. Been doing it for a few years now, and I am profitable. No, I won't lie and say I'm making $500k a year trading 100 contracts a pop. But I have made back the $30k I lost in 2008, and slowly churning out a profit. Understand price action, and have a valuable edge on the market. Its enough for me, and I dont need to justify this to anyone.
I was answering a guys question about how I am doing in the market. I didnt just put that info out there for the hell of it. This thread is in the anything else forum. This is an OT anything else topic, therefore it fits. I can talk about it all I want. Or would you like to read another "why can't I get a girl thread"? If you don't like it, no one is saying you have to read it.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, dude, I traded my own money for years before I started trading OPM.

MACD cross and bollinger bands again right? And your telling me you have 'feel'? LOL.

Technical jargon? That's what you are using. Straight from a text book, or a 'technical analysis' book, it doesn't work dude! You have to learn how price really moves and you obviously have no clue.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
lol, dude, I traded my own money for years before I started trading OPM.

MACD cross and bollinger bands again right? And your telling me you have 'feel'? LOL.

Technical jargon? That's what you are using. Straight from a text book, or a 'technical analysis' book, it doesn't work dude! You have to learn how price really moves and you obviously have no clue.
soon as this joker said he traded penny stocks for a living I knew he was full of it. The best traders I know are EXTREMELY humble. I'm sure u can say the same thing gaucho.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP cordoncordon

I'm sure you know, since you are in the financial industry, that even the appearance of a conflict of interest should be avoided.

An anonymous poster on an internet message board is posting stock tips on companies he *already* owns. Furthermore, these stocks are penny stocks which have limited liquidity and thus when bought, cause the stock to rise sharply. There really is no way for you to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

You should know better than that. Are you even surprised you are being called out on this?

If you *really* want to help us investors out, then post the stats on your simulated backtests on your 'golden cross' and MACD technical indicator. That way we can decide for ourselves whether to consider adopting your *approach* to the markets. This looks much better than trying to make us *adopt* stock positions you already hold.

Your naivete is astonishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.