Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New rule on setting up dates

mellow mel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From reading 2 smoothes post as well as my own post about the Victorias Secret girl, we can establish a new rule for saving money and time.
Rule: If it's not a date, don't waste your time. Tell them, "that's okay, I'm actually looking for a date, not just a friendly get together, you don't even need to give me your phone number cause I doubt if we'd be expecting the same thing if we went out".
I like this approach, that's what I should have done because it's more assertive in establishing your intentions.
Rule #2: Don't wait to ask for the phone number or give her your phone number first. Again, it's a issue of being assertive.

Damn, these rule should be common sense to me by now.

------------------
Mellow

2smoothe4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with you mell, cause now I wish thats what I should have done.

Also, maybe clarify if it was a romantic or non-romantic date.

------------------
Pimping is like a theory. You can plan and expect a certain outcome, but it's just a theory unto you apply it.

Girls love attention. Don't give them any
(16)

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep dah in mind.

Say Mellow, Shame on you. As a moderator you move alot of posts but how come you write tips in the general discussion board?
:p
Just kiddin.

I'm Ghost
Peace Out
DZ

------------------
AZN THUGZ NEVER DIE!!! AZN THUGZ 4EVA ALIVE!!
Prepare yoself fer the KayZeez y'all!!!

mellow mel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deezy,
As a moderator, I sometimes make mistakes myself, but, as soon as someone brings it to my attention, I try to correct it. I will move this post to the tips section where it belongs.

------------------
Mellow