"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

New Prospect, Don't Want To Screw It Up

SmoothOperator

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I met this girl the other day through a mutual friend, and she's really cool. We've hung out a few times in groups, and both times have ended in me driving her home. Now, she goes out of her way to say hi to me and she said, "We should hang out some times." I've tried to work the DJ principles, and I don't want to wait so long that I she LJBFs me. But, girls like her would probably be uncomfortable with an approach since we don't know each other all that well yet. How should I go about getting this girl?

P.S. - Many of you will call this oneitis, which it just may be. But, I have been flirting with other girls a lot. It's just that I have so much in common with this girl that I think we could be good together.

Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I don't call it oneitis at all. You're wanting to approach a girl. That's all there is too it. If a LTR comes out of it, awesome. If not, then hey, you just gotta move on. But anyways, definitely try and avoid the LJBF at all costs. Establish your romantic interest right away and see what she's doing on the weekend. Don't worry about if you're going to screw it up or not. Just go for it. The less you care about how she's going to react to your approach and the more natural you go about it, the better off the results will be :] Good luck man..
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
i wont give u any a dj would stuff dude.


just do it. its not like u even have the disadvantage of low interest, cause unless youre retarded you ca nsee she likes you.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Sounds like the friends zone... unless she is mature (which I doubt).
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Screw it up... Screw it up good. Then smile at the experience and learn from it. This girl is just practise for the more intelligent, more attractive one your going to meet years from now.

Also don't take Jerky Boi's advice the wrong way, when he says establish romantic interest that doesnt mean spill your feelings out to her. Just ask her on a date and she will figure it out on her own and you wont sound like a big vagina.
 
Top