Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New plate, contacts me asks me for a ride, tell her take bus.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a new plate, we banged a couple times but put her on the backburner when I picked up the flu in the last 10 days or so.
She lives roughly 15-20 miles away.
We were supposed to have a date saturday but saturday morning I realised I still had a sore throat so I cancelled it she agreed with it.

Later that night I was out and I receive a text and the convo kind went like this:

"I need a big big favour"
I say "whatsup"
She says "I'm visiting a friend can you please pick me up and bring me home" (distance roughly 10 miles)
I tell her, "Ask the friend to bring you?"
She says she already tried asking the friend, and came up with weird excuse about a broken car key.
I tell her "I'm not gonna drive 20 miles back and forth to give you a 10 mile lift I'm not a taxi, go take the bus"

Have not heard back from her, might have dropped a plate, too harsh?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You treated her like a piece of hot garbage. What kind of response do you expect?

You would be better served by make up some BS as to why you can't get there.

Or $hit, go pick her up, bang her in your car, then drop her off.

"pick me uup and bring me home"
"maybe... what color panties are you wearing?"

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have more subtle. Can't cause I'm still feeling bad.

I'm already in bed.

I'm sure you could have come up with something more diplomatic.

Anyway some women thrive on being treated like sh it. Shoot her a message ask her out.

Billtx49

Reaction score
saturday morning I realised I still had a sore throat so I cancelled it she agreed with it.

Later that night I was out

Have not heard back from her
Be consistent…
If you were out that night, I see no reason to reject a favor given the bang history, but I also do agree, you’re not a taxi service, but minimal time expenditure and a few miles is a cheap price for continued sex access…

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its called tact. You can still not agree to pick her up but you can do it in a tactful way.

Young people lack tact and diplmacy which explains a lot of problems they have with women.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Public transport where I live is not too bad, she could be home in 20 minutes with bus.
That's why I responded a bit like a dck because it takes me 30 minutes to pick her up, then drive 10 min and then another 30 min for me to drive home.
I felt she was pushing it, and I wanted to set some boundaries straight away.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this was harsh man... Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have picked her up either.. But I would have probably let her down a little more gentle!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I say "whatsup"
She says "I'm visiting a friend can you please pick me up and bring me home" (distance roughly 10 miles)
She says she already tried asking the friend, and came up with weird excuse about a broken car key.
I tell her "I'm not gonna drive 20 miles back and forth to give you a 10 mile lift I'm not a taxi, go take the bus"

I think it's ok. Why couldn't she take a taxi?

Plus, she didn't ask you before she visited the friend. She didn't ask you when she arrived at the friends house. She asked at the very end of the night.

It's funny, sites mandate is "don't spend money on them, don't be a beta, have sex with them fast, be a man, don't take crap, mindset of abundance, be a man, be a man, be a man."

And OPs statement is too harsh? Weird.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
you were not harsh at all, but as others said, you could say some cheesy **** like "ohhh i cant honey now i have job interview sorry"

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You banged twice? It sounds to me like this was a booty call. I would’ve said something like “sure but I’m not sure I’ll have the energy to make it back...you’ll have to make me soup at your place” or some shxt like that.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, it's your subconscious telling you... she's worthless. IDK

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing favors for a girl that is having sex with you.

It's like you're actively trying to ruin your own good thing lol.

Artists depiction of OP:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You treated her like a piece of hot garbage. What kind of response do you expect?

You would be better served by make up some BS as to why you can't get there.

Or $hit, go pick her up, bang her in your car, then drop her off.

"pick me uup and bring me home"
"maybe... what color panties are you wearing?"
While I agree. Dude is not ****ing uber or a Taxi. Not sure how the **** you would expect him to handle it. And by "friend," I can only imagine its the next **** she intended to suck on.

Personally, I would not even bother to respond with said woman.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a new plate, we banged a couple times but put her on the backburner when I picked up the flu in the last 10 days or so.
She lives roughly 15-20 miles away.
We were supposed to have a date saturday but saturday morning I realised I still had a sore throat so I cancelled it she agreed with it.

Later that night I was out and I receive a text and the convo kind went like this:

I say "whatsup"

You're 50% correct. No, I wouldn't have nor should any guy, just drop everything to pick her up when she requests it (See: Beta Male Orbiter, THEY do this c*rap). There aren't taxis or Lyft or Uber in the Netherlands? BUT, you should have answered differently like you're still sick, or wait 4-5 hours then answer the text and tell her you just saw it. Plus, was "the friend" she was seeing another guy she's banging? I mean who the f*uck would pick up a girl they're hanging out with because the guy she just ****ed won't give her a ride back?? No pride.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend wouldn't ask me to do that **** unless it was an absolute emergency. I'd have used more tact in your reply but yeah seems a bit cheeky to ask that in my opinion. Not sure why so many guys are like, you're getting sex, you should do the favor! Like, what? Have some self respect. Earning sex with favors is some serious nice guy ****. She should enjoy sex as much as you do, it's not a favor she gives you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it was too harsh. She didn't offer any fvcking gas money. The bytch thinks she can get favors because she spread her legs for him? That's the kind of 5hit that goes on in relationships. All he did was fvck her twice.

It sounds to me like this was a booty call. I would’ve said something like “sure but I’m not sure I’ll have the energy to make it back...you’ll have to make me soup at your place” or some shxt like that.
That's a possibility, but personally I get pissed off when women try to get favors from me simply because I'm fvcking them. I find it insulting that I'm the fvcking FIRST person she chose to waste their gas money when she's probably got either some female friends who could drive her, or even some faggy orbiters who would jump at the opportunity just so they could sniff the passenger seat after she got out.

A

AJ84

Could of been a way of hitting you up for sex that you totally blew.

But if it wasn't yeah a better excuse that sounded less snarky because now she will remember this the next time you hit her up 'for a ride'.

A

AJ84

The best thing a woman can text you is, "I'm lonely", not "I need you to keep less gas in your car"
She asked for a ride, you know that could of been a way to get in his bed. Women aren't always direct about those things and as its relatively new like he said she is probably trying to read him, what his interest level is for her, how to be around him and was fishing to see if he was alone and available.
Or maybe she just legitmately needed a ride and would of reimbursed him for gas with cash or other things, or returned the favour down the road.
Or maybe she was in fact being inconsiderate of his time and gas money, but we don't know and neither does he at this point. I'm sure it's no loss to him if he has other girls going but it's something to learn from. He could of tried to read the situation better and if he felt it really was just her wanting a ride and he didn't want to do it it's not that hard to make up an excuse to stay in her books without going out of his way.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that could of been a way to get in his bed. Women aren't always direct about those things
I'm aware of that. I have a pretty good sense of when women want to fvck. They're extremely subtle about it.

I'm sure it's no loss to him if he has other girls going but it's something to learn from.
I didn't learn anything here. Just tell her to find a ride somewhere else and fvck her again if she comes back. If not, delete the number and find a woman who's considerate. There's no point in trying to read into an inconsiderate line of text. When you get the line "I need a favor" from a woman you're not in a relationship with, it generally involves getting something shoved up your ass instead of shoving your d1ck into her ass.