Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

New neighbor

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Age
38
Just moved into a new apartment last month and 3 weeks ago I ran into my direct neighbor hottie (I share a balcony with her) . She was coming down the stairs as I was going up, so I didn’t get much in but a hey I’m your neighbor blah blah . She pet my dog and mentioned in the very short convo we had that her boyfriend had just moved out.. I forgot to get her name like an idiot...

My problem is I haven’t seen her in last 3 weeks ( I think she travels) . I want to leave a note on her door that I’m having a party and invite her ? I mean she lives right frikkin next door and is single ...or should I just wait until I see her again? Which could be awhile
...again each apartment shares a balcony with 1 other apt and guess who shares a balcony together
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
How bout you just walk next door, let her know you are having a party and inviting some other neighbors to join(you should invite a few others as well if you do this) and that you'd like to get to know the people you will be living with a little better and tell her you'd love it if she stopped by.

That way it isn't a direct invite one on one and she feels more comfortable attending. Make sure to chat up the other neighbors for a little bit and that she sees you doing it before focusing your attention on her.

Or if you want to simply invite her to it then go over and do it. Since you really have not had any real interactions tho I would go the neighbor invite route.

Although I have to say this sounds like a super-spreader event and probably isn't a smart or responsible move in the midst of a global pandemic.

However...one caveat. If she is a responsible type person or has had someone who got very sick or died from COVID, she will probably be appalled and/or pissed off and you will blow yourself out of the water permanently with her. Tread carefully.
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
You share a balcony. I don't have the answers, but I would guess that if you live there for an extended time
You risk a lot of awkward. I would just be a good neighbor (only).. Or not, dive in, good luck.
 

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Age
38
How bout you just walk next door, let her know you are having a party and inviting some other neighbors to join(you should invite a few others as well if you do this) and that you'd like to get to know the people you will be living with a little better and tell her you'd love it if she stopped by.

That way it isn't a direct invite one on one and she feels more comfortable attending. Make sure to chat up the other neighbors for a little bit and that she sees you doing it before focusing your attention on her.

Or if you want to simply invite her to it then go over and do it. Since you really have not had any real interactions tho I would go the neighbor invite route.

Although I have to say this sounds like a super-spreader event and probably isn't a smart or responsible move in the midst of a global pandemic.

However...one caveat. If she is a responsible type person or has had someone who got very sick or died from COVID, she will probably be appalled and/or pissed off and you will blow yourself out of the water permanently with her. Tread carefully.
the party would just be me and my friend lol I wouldn’t tell her that though.

I didn’t even think about knocking on the door lol,she’s never home I don’t think but I think that Sounds like the best route. Knocking on the door to meet your neighbor shouldn’t feel weird right?seems normal to me,just never done it before
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
yo!
Don't leave any notes! That's a bad idea.

Go forward with your party and play good music. If she likes what she hears, she'll be on her balcony eavesdropping on your party.
Trust me, she'll find you if she wants to go to your party.
Stock up on liquor or champagne!
Be social, be the life of the party and have a good time.
That type of energy is inviting!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
the party would just be me and my friend lol I wouldn’t tell her that though.

I didn’t even think about knocking on the door lol,she’s never home I don’t think but I think that Sounds like the best route. Knocking on the door to meet your neighbor shouldn’t feel weird right?seems normal to me,just never done it before
That isn't a party. That's 2 people hanging out. Inviting her over to that would be really really weird bro. Don't do that.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Just moved into a new apartment last month and 3 weeks ago I ran into my direct neighbor hottie (I share a balcony with her) . She was coming down the stairs as I was going up, so I didn’t get much in but a hey I’m your neighbor blah blah . She pet my dog and mentioned in the very short convo we had that her boyfriend had just moved out.. I forgot to get her name like an idiot...

My problem is I haven’t seen her in last 3 weeks ( I think she travels) . I want to leave a note on her door that I’m having a party and invite her ? I mean she lives right frikkin next door and is single ...or should I just wait until I see her again? Which could be awhile
...again each apartment shares a balcony with 1 other apt and guess who shares a balcony together
Why not simply walk up and down the stairs continuously.

You'll probably bump into her and her boyfriend sooner or later.
 
Top