Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New milf interaction. Not holding anything back .

Reaction score
So I just met a milf.. She's got like 13 years on me or so. She's super cool and we had some good conversation. Didn't get to talk too much but I am messaging her back and forth now ..

so without hesitation I let her know that i think it'd be pretty hot to make out with her/get sexual in the other room while her kids were around (her kids are close to my age)

I told her about an experience I had with my friends young mom who used to smoke weed with me.. where my friend left in the middle of the smokin session and had to go to the grocery store.. leaving me and his mom in her bedroom, smoking weed together..

I'll keep you guys updated. If something fun happens.

With this chick, I didn't do any holding back.. I just went balls in for it.. Just because IDC what happens regardless .. I got enough plates spinning.. and I can take crazy risks .. Fun fun fun !

Reaction score
Update: So she politely let me know she's not interested in the sexcapades but rather would like to have conversation and wine and be friends.. I'm not really too interested in friends despite knowing it'll lead to sex. She just doesn't want some young guy randomly having sex with her.. Even at that age she's not willing to give it up that easy haha

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf dude your game needs work. You essentially told her you want to incorporate her kids into a sexual scenario.

Not cool.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol It's ok to show your interest in the girl or whatever but you basically acted like a sniper who shouted ABRAKADABRA before shooting the other sniper which landed him dead on the spot.
improve your game