Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Milf-Cougar situation

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in another milf-cougar situation. I ended everything with another one over 2 months ago because she was a crazy, manipulator and liar. My problem is I become attached to easy to women in general. I know it's a bad trait due to loneliness and desperation.

I just met another one on okcupid a week ago and we went out last weekend. I quickly found out that she lied in her profile. I know most people lie about something but she lied about her age, marital status, kids, and height. She also has an IG with a bunch of provocative photos...Pretty slutty.

Her profile says she has never been married and no has kids. When we spoke on the phone she told me that she is divorced and has NO KIDS. (Stay tuned)
She is Latina by the way...She's in here early 50's and is about 20 years older than me.

Now in person, she is really HOT, great ass, tits, decent height. Great stuff. We went to a restaurant first because she was hungry but told me in advance she will pay for her food. Then after that we went to the club, I could tell she was really into me quickly. We were grinding and I was holding her ass the whole time and it was really GOOD.

So we were at the club for a couple hours and later we went for a walk. After a little while, we both stopped and starting making out, french kissing, everything.

We were making out for at least 10-15 minutes.

Then after that she told me she lied about her age and she does HAVE KIDS...TWO KIDS living back in South America. Both adults. I asked her why she lied about that and she said her friend made her profile that way so super old dudes wouldn't message her or something like that. Who knows.

That worries me due to the last experience. I know there is no future with her. She said she is looking for a relationship. I think it's a short-term thing. I want kids in the future and she is too old for that.

Anyway, we started making out again in the parking lot and she was grabbing my stick and I was rubbing her sweet spot. She was telling me how horny she was and said would go back home and use her dildo while thinking about me haha..She was DTF but problem was we both live far away from the half-way point, I didn't have condoms and it was too late...That's not what I'm worried about. We both agreed that she will come to my city this weekend and we will get a hotel this weekend for a couple days.

I'm worried about the lies and I hope she isn't crazy like the last one. Obviously she is pretty slutty. Definitely will need to wrap my tool. I'm just worried about getting hurt and getting infatuated.

What should I do? How should I handle this? How do you guys have sex without getting attached? OR is it best to avoid this type of woman?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in another milf-cougar situation. I ended everything with another one over 2 months ago because she was a crazy, manipulator and liar. My problem is I become attached to easy to women in general. I know it's a bad trait due to loneliness and desperation.

I just met another one on okcupid a week ago and we went out last weekend. I quickly found out that she lied in her profile. I know most people lie about something but she lied about her age, marital status, kids, and height. She also has an IG with a bunch of provocative photos...Pretty slutty.

Her profile says she has never been married and no has kids. When we spoke on the phone she told me that she is divorced and has NO KIDS. (Stay tuned)
She is Latina by the way...She's in here early 50's and is about 20 years older than me.

Now in person, she is really HOT, great ass, tits, decent height. Great stuff. We went to a restaurant first because she was hungry but told me in advance she will pay for her food. Then after that we went to the club, I could tell she was really into me quickly. We were grinding and I was holding her ass the whole time and it was really GOOD.

So we were at the club for a couple hours and later we went for a walk. After a little while, we both stopped and starting making out, french kissing, everything.

Then after that she told me she lied about her age and she does HAVE KIDS...TWO KIDS living back in South America. Both adults. I asked her why she lied about that and she said her friend made her profile that way so super old dudes wouldn't message her or something like that. Who knows.

That worries me due to the last experience. I know there is no future with her. She said she is looking for a relationship. I think it's a short-term thing. I want kids in the future and she is too old for that.

Anyway, we started making out again in the parking lot and she was grabbing my stick and I was rubbing her sweet spot. She was telling me how horny she was and said would go back home and use her dildo while thinking about me haha..She was DTF but problem was we both live far away from the half-way point, I didn't have condoms and it was too late...That's not what I'm worried about. We both agreed that she will come to my city this weekend and we will get a hotel this weekend for a couple days.

I'm worried about the lies and I hope she isn't crazy like the last one. Obviously she is pretty slutty. Definitely will need to wrap my tool. I'm just worried about getting hurt and getting infatuated.

What should I do? How should I handle this? How do you guys have sex without getting attached? OR is it best to avoid this type of woman?
50's? Really dude. This has to be a joke... No 30 y.o. would date a lady in her 50's; unless they have a GILF fetish.

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
50's? Really dude. This has to be a joke... No 30 y.o. would date a lady in her 50's; unless they have a GILF fetish.

Dude if you saw pictures of her, you would understand...She looks alot younger and has a great body. What is your idea of a cougar/milf then? What age range? Has to be at least 40's. It's not about dating...It's about having fun and great sex isn't it?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Dude if you saw pictures of her, you would understand...She looks alot younger and has a great body. What is your idea of a cougar/milf then? What age range? Has to be at least 40's. It's not about dating...It's about having fun and great sex isn't it?
Sorry, no. I couldn't get it up for a granny. You may have to use lube with her.. After menopause, things tend to dry up and not be 100%. Should you go this route, stop off at the convenience store to pick up some good quality lube. Oldest I ever dated was 41.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well I'm going after a high level HB who's approaching 50. We talked today and she's open to meeting next week when she's not busy. She is unsure about the age thing though. She's really Christian too and part of divorce group at church and goes every sunday. She looks more like early 40s though and in really good shape.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude. Get a grip. You are not having an LTR with a 50 something year old woman or I hope you aren't even considering it.

Bang her until she goes crazy and then bounce.

What is so hard to understand about these type of women? They are not relationship material only banging material. Stop falling in love with.anyone who puts out.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude. Get a grip. You are not having an LTR with a 50 something year old woman or I hope you aren't even considering it.

Bang her until she goes crazy and then bounce.

What is so hard to understand about these type of women? They are not relationship material only banging material. Stop falling in love with.anyone who puts out.
I thought about it. She's almost 50. Ten years from I still won't be 50 and she will be 60. that part gets me kinda squirmish thinking about it. A woman who's almost 50 and a woman who's 60 ages big time within that 10 year period no matter how good they eat or workout. Hair still grays and wrinkles, etc. Other than for a quick bang, I don't see how that can lead to long term.

her daughters are 19 and 21 btw. her 21 year old is a solid HB8, cute. Being the Christian lady she claims to be and the Christian guy I am maybe she can introduce me to her if she likes me after meeting her lol.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, sex her if you want, otherwise you should not invest emotions in her.

Its great you are scoring and exploring, but you should be trying for someone -4y or so from your age.
Enjoy the poon

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OP, sex her if you want, otherwise you should not invest emotions in her.

Its great you are scoring and exploring, but you should be trying for someone -4y or so from your age.
Enjoy the poon
Even my mom cringes when I mention to her a date I went on and tell her the woman was like 40 lol. Even though I'll show her a pic of them and they're pretty hot looking she mentions why I'm chasing after damaged goods and that I should go for my age or younger.

What would you say though if you're on online dating sites for example and there isn't a huge selection of women 35 and under in the region you live in? Like I said there are not a ton of them and a lot are landwhales. The post wall over 35 ones are much better looking than the landwhales. Would you recommend going after those Post wall then or the very few under 35 which probably have hundreds of guys chasing them? Or just have to get off OLD to try and meet under 35 then?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread... read topic.
join another thread topic...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I thought about it. She's almost 50. Ten years from I still won't be 50 and she will be 60. that part gets me kinda squirmish thinking about it. A woman who's almost 50 and a woman who's 60 ages big time within that 10 year period no matter how good they eat or workout. Hair still grays and wrinkles, etc. Other than for a quick bang, I don't see how that can lead to long term.

her daughters are 19 and 21 btw. her 21 year old is a solid HB8, cute. Being the Christian lady she claims to be and the Christian guy I am maybe she can introduce me to her if she likes me after meeting her lol.
Cmon man...the reason you are struggling is because its obvious you are desperate

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Man dont worry about that crap, seriously with a women that much older if you find her attractive smash smash smash and dump when things get boring.

With a man that much younger than her its just what she wants. At that age she just want to feel likeshe still got it lolll

Smash until you get bored, this wont be going anywhere anyway.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man dont worry about that crap, seriously with a women that much older if you find her attractive smash smash smash and dump when things get boring.

With a man that much younger than her its just what she wants. At that age she just want to feel likeshe still got it lolll

Smash until you get bored, this wont be going anywhere anyway.
problem is like most guys like him, he will get "feelings", if he could just bang and leave he wouldn't make this topic to start with

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem is like most guys like him, he will get "feelings", if he could just bang and leave he wouldn't make this topic to start with
That women is obviously only looking to get smash by a younger man so that she can feel better about her diminishing looks.

Wtf is it with man afraid of dating a women because they might get the feels, this is all wrong

This case case is like the best case senario for someone afraid of oneitis, its clear that its not a good match and that it wont go anywhere

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That women is obviously only looking to get smash by a younger man so that she can feel better about her diminishing looks.

Wtf is it with man afraid of dating a women because they might get the feels, this is all wrong

This case case is like the best case senario for someone afraid of oneitis, its clear that its not a good match and that it wont go anywhere
but like I said he will get oneitis and she will finish with him, since she only want some KM on her vag, the problem is not get feeling for a girl, the problem is getting feeling for a plate who should only be used as release on a dry day

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like cougars and milfs. Specially the fact that they know their body. You won't have to worry much about having kids.

But u shouldnt feel attached anytime soon to this..