“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

New kid here, great forums

MegaMan.EXE

New Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone, I am a 17 year old HS student who is going to be a senior next year.

I read most of the New Age Mini Bible and let me just say I was extremely impressed at the advice given on those articles. I have never been too great with the ladies, but ya know why? I WAS TOO NICE! Basically, I would come out as a desperate guy and just become a friggin' doormat for every girl I ever tried to hook up with.

Hell, I tried some of the advice while hanging out with friends yesterday and I found that I was finding it easier to talk to them then before, with a lot more positive feedback from their part then before also. I can't wait for the next school year, where I can really but my DJ skills to the test.

Thanks for helping me realizing my faults after all these years and thanks for actually helping me to grow a **** and increase my confidence. I'll be posting here on a regular basis from now on.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Welcome on board mate.

NICE that you've already started putting your new found knowledge to the test! Keep it up!
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
GJ finding this place, It helps like you wouldnt imagen. Now just keep up with the DJ work.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Another Member

welcome to the boards

These boards have helped me out more then you can imagine.

The best thing that I can tell you to do is continue reading the DJ Bible. Although the High School Bible is good the One in the upper right is the best one.

Hope you stick around.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I urge you to read the posts in the main bible by Pook 'Kill that desperation' and 'Be a man'.

Work with that for a bit then read the 100page Weapons of Mass Seduction by Fingers once you are more comfortable with your new DJ tools.

Welcome aboard!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top