Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New here, need some advice how to proceed

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
Someone thinks they need to text a woman to wet her panties...when the anticipation of the date should be able to do that for you if she's really interested in you.

It doesn't matter what method you use to set up dates, call or text, as long as that's all you use the phone for. Set up the specifics of the date in as few steps as possible and get off the phone and let her wonder about you. It'll have more of an effect on her than any amount of flirtatious text will, because she'll have her beta orbiters texting her in your absence to demonstrate the contrast.

The reason I use text is because I'm a lawyer, and I prefer having things in writing, and unless a woman loses her phone between setting the date and the date itself, she'll have the details of your date, including any addresses, in writing. Even if I set the day we're meeting on the phone, I get back to them soon afterwards via text with the place and time so it's in writing, so that there's no misunderstanding.

I've minimized contact between the setup and the date because it allows me to see what happens in the interim. Women have gotten frustrated with me for not confirming a date in the hours before, and tried to cancel to punish me, and I will NOT confirm an already definite date. That's their own insecurities. If they get in touch hours before wanting to know if we're still on for the evening, which they usually do, it's because they're thinking and wondering about me and want to see me.
Harry Wilmington said:
Amazingly, I agree with all of this - it's the exact same stuff I've been saying on here for YEARS.
Stugots26 said:
My god, HW, that's some real $hit advice.

:crackup:

Another Anti Texting guy spouting off his nonsense thinking "his way" is "the only way". And of course Harry will agree with that. :yes:

Like I said before, there is a pattern here with the posters, like minds agree with each other. Stugots26 contradicts himself agreeing with Harry's advice which he calls "sh1t advice". It's pretty damn funny when you see this stuff. :crackup:

When a chick is interested in you, there is no need to confirm and they won't get "frustrated" with you for not confirming. They sure as hell won't try to "punish" you either.

Any type of punishment given from a woman goes towards a beta man who she disrespects. She doesn't think too highly of you already becaue she feels you are of less value. Therefore, you won't get a date or get laid. That's just the way it is and how it goes. :yes:

That's why you call them and let them know what the deal is so there is no question about it. She will be excited to see you and will not give you a hassle and will show up on time looking nice and hot.

That's why chicks will text you when they are thinking and wondering about you. To see what you are up to. Good texts will wet their panties even more with the interest they already have. That will replace a date turning it into fvck date when they already feel they have a connection with you.

You are not the only dude she gave her number to, so when another dude out games you, she will be thinking and wondering about him forgetting all about you.

But Stugots26, like the other Anti Texting guys, take my words out of context to fit their own philosophy. It happens all the time in here, with them using their same old tired talking points that have been disproven. Ridiculous. :yes:

I've never met an interested chick in my life who stays silent like these guys try to claim.

I remember when I messed up my leg snowboarding and was laid up for a couple of weeks. I met a chick who I was supposed to go out with 3 or 4 days later. I couldn't go out so we only texted during that time. And it was quite a bit of texting we did too. We had sex on the first date we had that night. When we were both laying in bed after, she told me that she "Never slept with a guy before on the first date." Did I care if she was telling me the truth? No. What matters is what she said to me after that. She said that "She felt like she already knew me and that we've already been on a couple of dates before." So, the texting we did replaced the dates and escalated things faster to sex. That's why I texted ever since then. She wasn't the only chick who told me that.

When I have tool to use for my advantage, I'm going to use it. No need wasting time on extra dates when you don't need to. Texting works because it has given me great results because I can game several chicks at the same time including keeping in touch with my plates.

Beta orbiters are useless and the chicks just pacify them. Interested chicks will always make an effort to communicate with you. I'm not sure why you Anti Texting guys still can't understand that.

Confirming the date in text will not give you any better edge when the chick has no intentions of going out.

And it's no coincidence that when you're talking on the phone to set up your date, a chick will flake on the dude who texted the date.

Look at all the dudes in here who texted their dates and got flaked on.

Sh1t, when I called a chick up one time for a date she had to flake on some other guy previously that she already had a date with. I asked her why she did that, She told me that "Our convo was cool and that I was a fun guy. The other guy only texted me for a date." I called for dates ever since then. She isn't the only chick to do that.

At that time I was fine tuning my game, and I wanted to know everything that would work to my advantage. I learned quickly what worked and how to go about doing it.

You can't use the same deal on every chick, which is why your standard method over and over again doesn't work.

Some chicks will text you more, others won't, and some you don't. What matters is interest, she either has it or doesn't.

And when you're getting "frustrated chicks to punish you" with your method, that shows that it doesn't work. You are starting out on the wrong foot with these chicks and that isn't good. :yes:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ok I will give her a call...haven't texted her since Tuesday, would waiting til Monday be too long before calling her, or should I try and give her a call today? Monday would be a perfect reason to call instead of text, as she is going to the home opening football game and I can tell her I wanted to see if she still had a voice, lol

I know I've read other places that if you wait too long it might put you in a bad category as well...

I've got multiple other women I am texting and have another date set up tonight...was supposed to have an F date last night with a new chick but she didn't text me her info until too late, so I made other plans...

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop ****ing caring about what anyone or any other place says, you care too ****ing much. You have her on pedestal and you don't even know it. There's more then 1 way to do things right. So man the **** up and do what you please. You fail? Good. Learn from your mistakes

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No.Danny said:
Stop ****ing caring about what anyone or any other place says, you care too ****ing much. You have her on pedestal and you don't even know it. There's more then 1 way to do things right. So man the **** up and do what you please. You fail? Good. Learn from your mistakes
I wouldn't say I care too much, I just would rather make the highest percentage play at this point...its like blackjack, all you can do is make the move with the odds the most in your favor. If you lose, you lose, but that doesn't mean it was the wrong move

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE: don't see this going anywhere, so as a man I accept responsibility for my actions and killing her attraction...at this point I don't care, I have so many numbers right now I can't even get to them all. Upwards of 30+ numbers right now...got a date with a cute little 25 year old who has been very compliant with everything and showing high IL including initiating texting a few times when she didn't hear from me for a few days...

So in a nutshell here is what I learned from this failed interaction:

1) Never become complacent/overconfident when you are getting in date attraction signals---escalate immediately no matter what

2) Less Kino, more escalation

3) Wait longer before texting if you don't hear back after the date

4) Don't text back too soon after 1st date to set up second date to avoid looking needy/desperate

5) Don't be afraid to show indifference by texting her to get back with her schedule...tried this as an experiment with a chick I had been out of contact with for a few weeks and she was very receptive to me after she said shed like to get together and I sent her Stugots26 line word for word...now we will see if she follows through...

6) Always take responsibility for failed interactions with women. You control their level of attraction based on what you do or fail to do. Continue to critique yourself and constantly strive to improve.

I will continue posting my FRs and hope you guys hit me both guns blazing when I do something Fd up...I am a very intelligent person who really learns quickly, is very observant/in tune with body language I'm receiving, and rarely makes the same mistake twice...looking forward to attempting to some first date bangs

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
"You know what, it'll be easiest if you just check your calendar and figure your schedule out, and get back to me with which nights next week you're free to get together. Have a nice weekend."

Insist that she give you HER availability, and you're reconfirming that she will reach out to you when she's ready and that you're okay with it. Then go ghost until she actually gets back to you. If she wants to see you again, she'll get back to you. The cat wants to roam the neighborhood and make sure that her man (you) is strong and centered enough in her absence not to chase her or freak out. In fact, it goes beyond that and puts some final punctuation on the back and forth scheduling and lets her know that YOU'RE DONE THINKING ABOUT IT (AND POSSIBLY HER) UNTIL SHE GETS BACK TO YOU.

She will not forget about you. Don't fall under the illusion of action, because that's the best way to be forgotten about. You want her to wonder if you're forgetting about her.

Whenever she does get back to you with her schedule, you make a definite date for a few days into the future. A definite date meaning a definite time and place to meet and you say, "If anything comes up, let me know, otherwise I'll see you there" or "I'll pick you up" or whatever it is. Then you go silent again. No confirmations on the day of or the night before. Making a definite date is a confirmation.

You want her to get in touch hours before and say, "Are we still on for tonight?" If she gets uncomfortable about having to do that or about possibly showing up without confirmation, it's showcasing her own insecurity. I've had girls cancel and tell me later it's because I didn't call to confirm. I told them we could have talked about it in person and it was passive-aggressive of them to try to punish me and make a stink. Better you find out in advance if that's the case so you can end it faster.
Could I use that to setup a first date or does that come across as looking too wishy washy for an initial time.

I actually just had very good results with directly asking a new girl if she had plans on Saturday(I know, I know...she works late M-F so our schedules don't match, only day open was Saturday or Sunday and F Sunday that's a gym/football day). She said "nothing right now, what about you" and I said "Good. Don't make any other plans because you are going out with me" and she ate it up, lol...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too much overthinking and analyzing going on in this thread :nono: ,

The girl is interested just give her a little bit of space for like a week she isn’t going to forget about you lol

then message her 4 simple words

You: hey XXX Are you free tomorrow?

her: Yesss

you :Good want to go *insert something cool*

her : yea sounds great

you: ok can you meet me at xyz and then we will go

her: yea ok see you then

there’s nothing difficult about it .......

if she says NO then just don’t reply her hamster will soon start spinning and she will want to know what you were planning......just give absolutely 0 validation

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman requires text game she's already taking up WAAAAY too much of my time, especially when I'm getting sex elsewhere. But thanks, rascal, for taking so much of what I say out of context. It's a mentality - I refuse to pander or give a woman that much attention initially. They all eventually get back to me anyway, so I go by the law of least effort.

BackintheGame - that is not appropriate for an initial text. What I gave you is what to say when a woman dithers around and won't be straight up about letting you know when she's free or setting a definite date. You do the takeaway and let her get back to you.

I would not have asked her when she was free on Saturday, specifically, because if she was busy, then you've got to start asking about other days. The better way to do it is "when are you free to get together?" and let her open HER schedule to YOU and give YOU options. That way you get to choose what's most convenient to YOU.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
UPDATE: don't see this going anywhere, so as a man I accept responsibility for my actions and killing her attraction...at this point I don't care, I have so many numbers right now I can't even get to them all. Upwards of 30+ numbers right now...got a date with a cute little 25 year old who has been very compliant with everything and showing high IL including initiating texting a few times when she didn't hear from me for a few days...

So in a nutshell here is what I learned from this failed interaction:

1) Never become complacent/overconfident when you are getting in date attraction signals---escalate immediately no matter what

2) Less Kino, more escalation

3) Wait longer before texting if you don't hear back after the date

4) Don't text back too soon after 1st date to set up second date to avoid looking needy/desperate

5) Don't be afraid to show indifference by texting her to get back with her schedule...tried this as an experiment with a chick I had been out of contact with for a few weeks and she was very receptive to me after she said shed like to get together and I sent her Stugots26 line word for word...now we will see if she follows through...

6) Always take responsibility for failed interactions with women. You control their level of attraction based on what you do or fail to do. Continue to critique yourself and constantly strive to improve.

I will continue posting my FRs and hope you guys hit me both guns blazing when I do something Fd up...I am a very intelligent person who really learns quickly, is very observant/in tune with body language I'm receiving, and rarely makes the same mistake twice...looking forward to attempting to some first date bangs
The key is to interact with women as if she's number 209 of 1000. Doesn't mean to depersonalize her but the moment you start planning the wedding in your head you're toast. It's been said million times here approach from a mentality of abundance and accept that you are a prize.

The handwringing over do I text now or tomorrow have I texted the right time means you way too invested because you're trying to manipulate an outcome.

When you have multiple irons in the fire you may get rejected by some of them but chances are you've got more than enough acceptances that you won't care if a girl rejects you.

What you'll also see is that the more irons in the fire you'll actually get a higher success rate because your vibe will be one of indifference and you will repel the needy vibe you give off when you are focused on making something work with one girl.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rascal, believe it or not, but you and I are more in agreement than you think.

If a girl reaches out to me because she's thinking about me, then OF COURSE, by all means, I will respond in turn. But if I have a definite date scheduled, I will not initiate contact until we meet in person. I'm not Anti-Text. I'm Anti-Initiation. If she wants to reach out and communicate, I'll moisten her panties and make her pvssy tingle, but as long as she's initiating. If she's not, she's not. But either way, I don't get canceled on by those who are anticipating the dates because I'm not initiating and I know they're thinking about me.

Only a couple of times there have been women who have reached out hours before the date to find out if it's still on, and they were so uncomfortable about having to do so that they canceled an hour later. They accused me of making them feel insecure. I don't doubt that that's what it was. Some women just want men to validate them rather than having to validate themselves. I'm better off that they did, because I'd rather not be the beta chump made to jump through hoops to constantly supply these waifs with the bottomless supplies of validation they need. Some women are playing by a rule book (The Rules does exist) and were indoctrinated a long time ago with what they were told they were supposed to respond to versus what they actually respond to that the cognitive dissonance confuses them and what they actually respond to makes them uncomfortable. They'll wind up settling for guys who don't know any better. But not me.