"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

New guy: Looking for tips to build up Social Media & how to appear less needy

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Thanks man, I don’t want to drag the conversation down here but I think there’s a lot of upheaval going on everywhere right now, your advice is wonderful though and I’ll be sure to put it all into practice more once the world starts up again!
Myself, I've started social circles and bit by bit I'm practicing cold approaches.
I'm off OLD/SM for good, I'm done.
But grateful for the experience, best of luck with it.

Also I'm fortunate to live in low population area with low cases of that virus. Things are cautiously opening back up.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Hi guys, new member here! Hopefully you can give me a bit of help... Basically I’ve no problem meeting women, chatting to them, getting their number or sleeping with them, but after a month or two it’s just ‘not working out’
Sounds perfect. Keep doing what you're doing for the next 10-20 years. Saves having to dump them and look like the bad guy.

My theory: you're broke, so in the short term they'll bang you but for the long term they want someone that can look after them financially.

"It's not working out" means "I found a sucker with more money than you, so it's time to monkey branch"
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Social media is about attention, period, get it as it comes, in any form.

I have found, doing Google reviews about restaurants has significantly impacted my social media, can also do restaurants, but it gives you a reason to be... Aggressive, without coming off as needy, a purpose to a very small extent or was at one time, now I have over 300 reviews done, anytime I do one, leave my socials in the review, can't go wrong and anybody can do this.
 
Top