Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New girlfriend

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is always trying to be the one who control s the remote control with the tv...she always tries to do this and I find it rather annoying because it feels like a **** test at times and I like being absolute king in my castle so to speak...I never really give in abd let her do it and she seems happy when I say no...the only time I will say yes is right after sex and I feel like browsing the net....she seems to throw a lot of frequent tests in general...

Lately I have been countering with, I'll give u 20 mins of remote time if u go to 7-11 abd get me such and such...I live right down the street from a 7-11...

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to preserve your castle with you still being the King is not to let women invade your castle. Once you allow a woman to start living with you or to spend large amounts of time in your castle, you give up your throne so to speak, where she can take it over. She will automatically feel entitled to whatever you have in the palace including your TV and internet. Women will do just that, so you should be wise to their game and not allow it to go on under your roof.

I have women stay the least amount of time over at my place. I will usually go bang them over at their place so my castle is not invaded where I don't have to clean or put up with any annoyances. Some women shed their hair like crazy,and I don't want to have to vacuum their hairs all over when other girls are showing up the next day. Much easier to go to their place when I can make my exit at my own leisure.

Same thing as with a girlfriend, you know she is invading the palace, and you still have her inside the castle. Why don't you consider going to her place if she isn't living with you so you don't have to deal with her nuisances in your castle? All of your problems will be solved inside your home, dealing with her in other ways is a different story.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lives with her parents...Taiwanese culture.. only other option is hotel which is a waste of money unless on a trip ofcourse....yeah, chicks always shed their hairs at my place...really annoying...

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I visit someone and we happen to watch TV, or just glance at it while we talk, it's always me holding the remote, I really have to make a conscious effort to put it down. I don't know what that says about me, but I couldn't stand to be in your situation.

So to your girl: let's make a deal, I'll be in charge of TV, but if you need to hold something in your hands while watching, my penis is yours to hold. You know which buttons to press. *turns TV on*

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's the first girl to pull that on me being so important to hold the remote or even what's on tv in the first place...if it continues, she's headed to dumpsville....

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hair shedding is a real annoyance!

hudpes - I like your style. Repped