Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New girl

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just met New girl. She is staying over at my place tomorow. We have talked about sex and we both kinda dnt wanna have sex this early but i guess we both know its gonna happen. I Think if it feels right im gonna **** her (with protection)
Is there any "rules" of sex in a New relationship? Its only our second (!) dejt. We both have Children but not this weekend so therefor she is staying over night.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
First thing I don't get is how you can talk about sex with a woman without actually having sex with her? I mean, for this process to happen you must enter her frame somehow and agree with her to some level go along with her, she's leading. Single mommy at that. Coming over to stay with you. No sex this early. lul - something makes me think she's gonna flake, something going to come up, some kind of manupulation technique to string you along, watch this.

I never talk about sex period, it just happens when things escalate. Just what first kiss worth on first date, ZERO words in an instance show her interest.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who brought up the subject of sex? If it was her, then I think you are wasting your time, that’s been my experience.

I was on my second date with a women about a year ago, I had taken her to dinner. All of a sudden she says that we should wait to have sex. I remember thinking how random that was. Don’t remember how I responded but I thought afterwards that I should have said “well we should at least wait until we get home”. I always think of the best lines afterwards.

Didn’t work out between us, I nexted her, which pissed her off. I think she was grooming me for the friend/orbiter role. No way!

I’m curious though, you have said no sex, but she’s sleeping over. What are the logistics of that? Same bed?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Ideal scenario:

Sex is never mentioned and happens naturally.

Good scenario:

She initiates some sexting or naughty talk. Sex still happens naturally.

Neutral scenario:

She generally mentions sex but doesn’t mention needing to wait.

Not ideal scenario:

She wants to discuss ground rules or expectations about WHEN sex should happen.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just met New girl. She is staying over at my place tomorow. We have talked about sex and we both kinda dnt wanna have sex this early

"I slept with her and it was great!" LOL

I would recommend having a bottle or two of wine on hand. This way it gives her plausible deniability and both of you to just chill and not get worked up over it.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite the comments above, there's nothing wrong with asking questions to your fellow men about dating/sexual dynamics. You'll notice that most of the above didn't actually offer constructive advice. Instead, they took this as an opportunity to talk about themselves. --- consider the sources.

Unspoken 'codes' will vary - depending on the woman, her sexual attitude etc... In this day and age, there really isn't a 'set protocol.' From a psychology standpoint, you've done well - by not appearing too 'hungry.' As long as you don't give off a 'friend vibe' there's a good chance that she will probably attempt to seduce you.

You are still in the early stages with this woman. Sex does not necessarily equate to getting serious with each other. If you two are able to communicate with each other this openly, that's not a bad thing. Remember, however that a woman's actions will always speak louder than her words.

Keep us posted on things.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalate quickly. Be assertive and lead the interaction to sex. Seduction these days needs to happen more quickly -- bet your bottom dollar some other guy(s) is/are after her too. Women have a lot of options these days. It's easy for them to lose interest and pivot to the next option quite quickly.

Women are supposed to "take it slow" and "wait for sex." It's feminine. When a man does it, it's generally regarded as submissive and unattractive.

Don't be forceful, aggressive, or frustrated if she holds you off. But you should never be the one saying "wait, let's take it slow" when she's offering herself to you. Unless you're not that attracted to her, homosexual, sexually inexperienced, or just too much of a sweet sensitive pvssy. All of which are fairly massive turn-offs for women.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just met New girl. She is staying over at my place tomorow. We have talked about sex and we both kinda dnt wanna have sex this early but i guess we both know its gonna happen. I Think if it feels right im gonna **** her (with protection)
Is there any "rules" of sex in a New relationship? Its only our second (!) dejt. We both have Children but not this weekend so therefor she is staying over night.
I don't see the point in waiting. Delaying sex benefits the woman, never the man.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been talking to her every day. She has hepatit and got it from random guy. Condom sex is ok but im nervous. I have a kid....
Det know What to do about it. End it(?)

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite the comments above, there's nothing wrong with asking questions to your fellow men about dating/sexual dynamics. You'll notice that most of the above didn't actually offer constructive advice. Instead, they took this as an opportunity to talk about themselves. --- consider the sources.

Unspoken 'codes' will vary - depending on the woman, her sexual attitude etc... In this day and age, there really isn't a 'set protocol.' From a psychology standpoint, you've done well - by not appearing too 'hungry.' As long as you don't give off a 'friend vibe' there's a good chance that she will probably attempt to seduce you.

You are still in the early stages with this woman. Sex does not necessarily equate to getting serious with each other. If you two are able to communicate with each other this openly, that's not a bad thing. Remember, however that a woman's actions will always speak louder than her words.

Keep us posted on things.
Was reading through the comments, trying to find an useful one. This is it.

The man already said he didn't want to do it fast. His instincts or whatever was holding him back were right.

To be honest OP, once I hear about STD's, I'm out. I couldn't really enjoy my time with a woman, knowing she's not clean. And if not, what's the point?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend avoiding any sexual type situation. You don't want to spend the rest of your life... having to explain you caught the clap to all future women.

In fairness, this woman does deserve to be treated with respect. It's possible that the person that gave it to her didn't let her know in advance. She was honest and up front and I would imagine that this took some courage. Also, she probably knows that this also reduces her chances with a good man as well, and she still did the proper and honest thing. That in itself shows good character.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever a girl says "we aren't having sex" and comes over into your bedroom, that generally means she's dtf.

Escalate slowly and instruct her with compliance, takes care of consent.

Anyway you know how it is, y'all got kids.

- I usually don't let a new plate sleep over.
- It's better to smash at her place or a hotel and part ways.
- Keep your distance after sex, see signs of clinginess.
- Wait for her to initiate contact after sex, hit up new girls meanwhile
- A "Had a great time with you last night" text is perfect
- With every new plate I ss, back-up consent related conversation (I've heard crazy b!tch stories)
- Don't be silly, wrap your willy
- If she doesn't go down on you, she isn't submissive/in your frame
- Every time you smash has to be better than last time
- Get a side plate for each new plate

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
That new girl got second thoughts so i dumped her. Out of nowhere this other girl turns up. Qute,own business (hairdresser),we talk so much(this evening almost 5 hours),she says she Thinks im Good looking,cooks me food, invites me over,we really klick!

But....she is fat! She has done a gbp operation and lost a lot off weight but that stomach and dubbel chin is freaking me out! But she is qute and makes so much for me already. Im not used to this affection. We have not had sex yet,we both have Children,i love talking to her,she LISTENS to What i say,gives me advice,says im so handsome etc. etc..

What shall i do!? I love petite girls and this girl Touch my heart but i would never Touch a fat girl like her.....

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That new girl got second thoughts so i dumped her. Out of nowhere this other girl turns up. Qute,own business (hairdresser),we talk so much(this evening almost 5 hours),she says she Thinks im Good looking,cooks me food, invites me over,we really klick!

But....she is fat! She has done a gbp operation and lost a lot off weight but that stomach and dubbel chin is freaking me out! But she is qute and makes so much for me already. Im not used to this affection. We have not had sex yet,we both have Children,i love talking to her,she LISTENS to What i say,gives me advice,says im so handsome etc. etc..

What shall i do!? I love petite girls and this girl Touch my heart but i would never Touch a fat girl like her.....
You talk on the phone for 5 hours? Are you serious?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I mean seriously? You need advice on this?