New girl, new date, need a good INDOOR action date idea.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
OK I called this girl up and set a date for this Tuesday. I had initially suggested taht we go to this neat little theme restaurant, but I'd never been there and she said that she has and it's kinda chuck-e-cheese-ish. So that's no good.

So I need a good idea for an action date...only thing is they're calling for rain, so it would probably have to be indoors. I really don't know how I feel about shooting pool...I've used that on the last two dates I've been on.

I can't wait for summer, dammit. Someone give me an idea for a cheap, fun date. Indoors.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words: Laser Tag.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Action date eh? Indoors you say? Oh come on, this is an easy one.

Ok but seriously, Laser Tag would probably be cool. Maybe even indoor Paintball, unless she's one of those wimpy girls (as most are, not that there's anything wrong with that).

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Go to like one of those outdoor equipment stores, usually they have like a big rock climbing thing u can go on.

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of contact indoor activity

Basketball. Find an indoor court. Its cold out here in MA and indoor courts can make a good date.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Racketball
Pool
Ice Skating-kinda gay but its an idea..:D
Roller Skating
Comedy Show-not for the first date, but its indoors..:D

That should give you something to start off with.

PIMP

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a membership at an indoor climbing gym. I'm just wondering if something like that isn't going to provide ample opportunity for getting-to-know-you kind of stuff, or kino for that matter.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels, indoor climbing is cool but make it fun, not all quiet and serious. Like race to the top but then fall behind a little and start grabbing her leg screaming (in a joking manner) that you're going to fall. Then, afterwards, take her out for ice cream/drink/whatever for the getting to know her action.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
Squirrels, indoor climbing is cool but make it fun, not all quiet and serious. Like race to the top but then fall behind a little and start grabbing her leg screaming (in a joking manner) that you're going to fall. Then, afterwards, take her out for ice cream/drink/whatever for the getting to know her action.
LOL...that would be extremely unsafe. Have you been before?

We have a boulder cave where the climbs are relatively short and you go without a harness...I could put her on some of those and spot her there. Or I could belay for her...but racing alongside her and grabbing her ankles isn't exactly a good idea. I'd hate to be responsible for injuring her on the first date. ;)

She sounds like she's into the idea, though, so we'll see how it goes. If nothing else, it'll be a learning experience.

Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha, Rock clinbing behind her and using kino on her ankles just doesn't get the same reaction, does it? :) Kino on the ankles - that'll be a first for you - I think. :rolleyes:

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of one of those indoor rock climbing walls with harnesses. Yeah no ankle kino without a harness! :p