“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

New girl, new date, need a good INDOOR action date idea.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
OK I called this girl up and set a date for this Tuesday. I had initially suggested taht we go to this neat little theme restaurant, but I'd never been there and she said that she has and it's kinda chuck-e-cheese-ish. So that's no good.

So I need a good idea for an action date...only thing is they're calling for rain, so it would probably have to be indoors. I really don't know how I feel about shooting pool...I've used that on the last two dates I've been on.

I can't wait for summer, dammit. Someone give me an idea for a cheap, fun date. Indoors.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Two words: Laser Tag.
 

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, OH
Action date eh? Indoors you say? Oh come on, this is an easy one.

Ok but seriously, Laser Tag would probably be cool. Maybe even indoor Paintball, unless she's one of those wimpy girls (as most are, not that there's anything wrong with that).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Go to like one of those outdoor equipment stores, usually they have like a big rock climbing thing u can go on.
 

Snoopy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Massachusetts, USA
lots of contact indoor activity

Basketball. Find an indoor court. Its cold out here in MA and indoor courts can make a good date.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Racketball
Pool
Ice Skating-kinda gay but its an idea..:D
Roller Skating
Comedy Show-not for the first date, but its indoors..:D


That should give you something to start off with.



PIMP
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've got a membership at an indoor climbing gym. I'm just wondering if something like that isn't going to provide ample opportunity for getting-to-know-you kind of stuff, or kino for that matter.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Squirrels, indoor climbing is cool but make it fun, not all quiet and serious. Like race to the top but then fall behind a little and start grabbing her leg screaming (in a joking manner) that you're going to fall. Then, afterwards, take her out for ice cream/drink/whatever for the getting to know her action.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
Squirrels, indoor climbing is cool but make it fun, not all quiet and serious. Like race to the top but then fall behind a little and start grabbing her leg screaming (in a joking manner) that you're going to fall. Then, afterwards, take her out for ice cream/drink/whatever for the getting to know her action.
LOL...that would be extremely unsafe. Have you been before?

We have a boulder cave where the climbs are relatively short and you go without a harness...I could put her on some of those and spot her there. Or I could belay for her...but racing alongside her and grabbing her ankles isn't exactly a good idea. I'd hate to be responsible for injuring her on the first date. ;)

She sounds like she's into the idea, though, so we'll see how it goes. If nothing else, it'll be a learning experience.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Hahahahahahaha, Rock clinbing behind her and using kino on her ankles just doesn't get the same reaction, does it? :) Kino on the ankles - that'll be a first for you - I think. :rolleyes:
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
I was thinking of one of those indoor rock climbing walls with harnesses. Yeah no ankle kino without a harness! :p
 
Top