New girl looks EXACTLY like my EX!!!

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're saying she looks just like the girl you got deported, then its probably her, lol.

Now she has a real SS# and is using her real name...Man she is stalking you:crackup:

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigMike
If you're saying she looks just like the girl you got deported, then its probably her, lol.

Now she has a real SS# and is using her real name...Man she is stalking you:crackup:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Payback is a bytch... here you have your dirty conscience playing tricks on you.

Oh... and if it's her, get ready for the bitter sweet revenge, spanish women don't fck with that sht

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeartlessBtch
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Payback is a bytch... here you have your dirty conscience playing tricks on you.

Oh... and if it's her, get ready for the bitter sweet revenge, spanish women don't fck with that sht

Ok, here's the update

She came over last night. I was still suspicious. So I managed to get her clothes off and I checked around her thigh for a birthmark that my ex had. It wasn't there.
So that's one sign it isn't her. But I'm still not convinced. She has ALMOST the exact same body as my ex.. boob size and all. She has almost the exact same voice. I did look at the car she was driving and it was not the car of my ex which is good. I even stooped so low as to go into her purse when she was sleeping to see her ID, but she didn't have an ID in her purse!!! I'm still suspicious, because I broke up with my ex like 3 months ago. She kept calling me even after we broke up. But ever since I met this new girl she hasn't called me once. Even this new girls personality is like my ex. Damn, I feel like I'm still dating my EX!

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
Ok, here's the update

She came over last night. I was still suspicious. So I managed to get her clothes off and I checked around her thigh for a birthmark that my ex had. It wasn't there.
So that's one sign it isn't her. But I'm still not convinced. She has ALMOST the exact same body as my ex.. boob size and all. She has almost the exact same voice. I did look at the car she was driving and it was not the car of my ex which is good. I even stooped so low as to go into her purse when she was sleeping to see her ID, but she didn't have an ID in her purse!!! I'm still suspicious, because I broke up with my ex like 3 months ago. She kept calling me even after we broke up. But ever since I met this new girl she hasn't called me once. Even this new girls personality is like my ex. Damn, I feel like I'm still dating my EX!
Do you by any chance have a drug or drinking problem? :crackup:

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i am going to lay down a bet.

SHE IS YOUR EX

she doesn't want to show you ID

she isn't carrying any ID ( on purpose )

she is driving different car ( you tipped her off when you told her to park next to you ) so she borrowed a car from a friend

she looks like your ex sounds like your ex

i am gunna have to hit you

YOU ARE AN IDIOT yes.

if you cannot look INTO another human beings eyes and see their soul and recognise someone

especially someone you stick your d*ck inside of and stare into her eyes as you f*ck her brains out

YOU ARE ON CRACK

now we go back to the start

this chick got your number and asked to come over.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL STRANGER BEHAVIOUR

she has sex straight up 2 hours at your place with a total stranger ?

SHE IS YOUR EX PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU

it is working because you are so UN CIA material you can't tell from looking into someones eyes if it is the same person

remember what Robert De Niro said in RONIN :

" whenever there is any doubt... THERE IS NO DOUBT "

SHE IS YOUR EX

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote : Immaculate
But you know? My poor dad stormed into my house after the call and demanded I put all my drugs in front of him (I didn't have any at the time, honestly)

i don't know how to say this in a nice way.

i was thinking you must be on drugs.

how can you not recognise from her eyes the woman you used to f*ck ?

get off the drugs and i am sure things will become clear

good luck :)

Lost In Translation

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
quote : Immaculate
But you know? My poor dad stormed into my house after the call and demanded I put all my drugs in front of him (I didn't have any at the time, honestly)

i don't know how to say this in a nice way.

i was thinking you must be on drugs.

how can you not recognise from her eyes the woman you used to f*ck ?

get off the drugs and i am sure things will become clear

good luck :)

Lost In Translation

Wow, I didnt realize he was ACTUALLY on drugs. This is a great thread!

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is working because you are so UN CIA material you can't tell from looking into someones eyes if it is the same person
Lost that's the funniest thing I've read today.

Immaculate, seriously, you may want to re-evaluate what you're doing. I'd say get off the drugs, and def. lose the broad. Did this chick at least play it smart enough that she asked for directions to your house or did she just say 'let me come over' and poof she's at your door?:crackup:

Run, and do it quickly.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TACH
Lost that's the funniest thing I've read today.

Immaculate, seriously, you may want to re-evaluate what you're doing. I'd say get off the drugs, and def. lose the broad. Did this chick at least play it smart enough that she asked for directions to your house or did she just say 'let me come over' and poof she's at your door?:crackup:

Run, and do it quickly.

No here's what happened that I didn't mention before. The first night she was supposed to come over she said she would call me when she was in the area to get directions to my house. I ended up falling asleep around 7pm.. I woke up at like 1130pm and saw all these missed calls on my cell phone. I returned the calls and it was the friend of the girl that is supposedly not my ex. I told her I fell asleep and the girl said "you are really missing out, she's a great girl". So the friend gave me her house # and I called her there. Some guy answered and said it was her father but he was cool he let me talk to her. I told her what happened and I fell asleep and missed her calls so I told her to come over the next day and she agreed. When she was in the area she called me and I gave her directions to my house. Yeah we had sex the same night but she drank a bottle of wine while we watched a movie so that's why that happened. Anyway she's supposed to be coming over again tonight.... I don't think it's my ex because I didn't see the birthmark!!!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*G*

1) I call bull**** on this whole thread.

2) Immaculate is a bored drug addict.

3) Immaculate is a troll

4) If anyone here believes this bullsh!t, then I feel sorry for you.

5) wtf?!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double post. o_O

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: *G*

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
1) I call bull**** on this whole thread.

2) Immaculate is a bored drug addict.

3) Immaculate is a troll

4) If anyone here believes this bullsh!t, then I feel sorry for you.

5) wtf?!

Listen up fool... if you have nothing to say stay the hell out of my thread. I have better things to do than make up stories like this. How the hell could someone make up something like this? Everything I have said is true... Don't be hating on me because I'm banging a hot latina every night!

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lighten up guys, he's not on drugs, everything is true.

What's going on is the new girl is the ex's twin brother who had a sex change. She called him/her to croak immacualte. That's all!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forget the fake birth mark !

when you saw it on your ex her pen probably spilt in her pocket and so she had a mark on her hip

what is it with you not being able to look into the womans eyes and RECOGNISING who she is ?

like i said, you will never be CIA at this rate

USE THE FORCE !

Lost In Translation :D

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ok, here's the update.She came over last night. I was still suspicious. So I managed to get her clothes off .

You managed to take her clothes off? Sounds to me like it was a challenge, I thought you had banged thos br0ad on the first date!

and I checked around her thigh for a birthmark that my ex had. It wasn't there. So that's one sign it isn't her.

Did you know birthmarks CAN be removed??? no just that but since the fact that birth marks of marks of any sort are the first thing that immigration services look at when chasing an immigrant no wonder she got that sht removed!

But I'm still not convinced.

No sht sherlok....

She has ALMOST the exact same body as my ex.. boob size and all. She has almost the exact same voice.

WTF?!?! Why do I keep reading ALMOST if it's ALMOST then why are you still posting about this sht...If it is ALMOST it's not her right?

I did look at the car she was driving and it was not the car of my ex which is good.

Uhm that i know of we are not assigned one car per life and have to stick to it all throughout it...She could have bought another car and did you forget once again you tried to get her a$$ deported?!?! What does a thieve do when he sees himself caught in camera with a car?!?!?! change cars maybe?!?! duhhh

I even stooped so low as to go into her purse when she was sleeping to see her ID, but she didn't have an ID in her purse!!!

duhh....cops confiscated that sht after she got locked up right after you tried to her deported. Now that she's out on bail meanwhile her next court date comes around, she aint got no fking ID...

I'm still suspicious, because I broke up with my ex like 3 months ago. She kept calling me even after we broke up. But ever since I met this new girl she hasn't called me once. Even this new girls personality is like my ex. Damn, I feel like I'm still dating my EX!

Because you ARE!!!! God dmn if I were you I woud move out of state and get a fake name and fake social cause this btches next step is killing you... just watch... she's going to murder you a$$ one of these nights after you guys have sex... think about it, she's got nothing to loose...HAHA

[/B][/QUOTE]

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is retarded.

1. are you kidding me? you broke up with her 3 months ago and you can't tell. Can't tell because you are drinking? take a picture and then compare. Or stop drinking or doing drugs for one day.

2. dark birth marks cannot be completely removed. A removed dark birth mark leaves a scar. Trust me on that one

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
no man.. this girl is like her twin sister ,, i'm not kidding...
I'm actually suspicious it IS my Ex fooling me somehow because I broke up with her.
it's her

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that he isn't CIA, not even FBI material, but I'm not sure what to think of this thread. It could go either way from where I'm sitting but if you can't tell it in the eyes I'd say just get away... there's always another woman out there, why pick one that looks just like the girl you just got rid of? Try something new.

If you are a troll however, this still cracks me up.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sing to her, my drunk padawan...

You remind me of a girl, that I once knew.
See her face whenever I, I look at you.
You won't believe all of the things she put me through.
This is why I just can't get with you.

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Sing to her, my drunk padawan...

Originally posted by darth yoda
You remind me of a girl, that I once knew.
See her face whenever I, I look at you.
You won't believe all of the things she put me through.
This is why I just can't get with you.
/

Wow, Usher actually did say something relevant to something!