Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Dating App To Try Out

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so all these newer apps are all played the **** out, some are just trash, others monetized to high hell.

Constant between all the dating apps of the past: They were good for a time and then that time passes... I've found a decent app that isn't so different from every other app but they are kind of in this sweet spot where it's definitely a cut above the rest... For now.

Its called Boo: Chat. Friends. Dating. The branding of the app is just a ghost almost like snap chat.

Particularly, in the last 3 months I've really increased my activity online and saw an explosion of polyamorous couples, it'll be this decent looking woman who has a "nester" at home with kids... Yeah so I been getting into a bit of married ***** lately, I don't mind it, only thing is most of them ****ing hate sex talk, like you mention eveb a subtlety and their interest is gone, gotta just play it very cool. If I had to give a reason for the explosion of polyamory, I would say it's a reaction to a back tracking in lifestyle due to the economic climate, puts strain on marriages.

Check it out, let us know how it's going for you, obviously if your a fuggin Chad your gonna have success everywhere you go online so this is kinda more directed at those who struggle a bit more online.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polyamorous women are different from hotwives, namely not as hot and more demanding. Ugh.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polyamorous women are different from hotwives, namely not as hot and more demanding. Ugh.
Yeah but swingers never swing alone, also you are looking past the fact that these women will help you pick up other women, help you train your own to do the same, it's more than just a bang

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said in the thread about men leaving online dating, I have not been on an app in years. But tonight I was a little bored and thought what the hell let's see what this one is all about. After putting together a quick profile and sidestepping all their attempts to make me pay for the premium tier, I was exposed to some of the profiles in my area. After seeing the quality, I believe the app is well-named. I wasn't counting and I did press X almost instantaneously on some of the women that popped up but I very quickly reached my daily limit. Nothing was worth a right swipe.

I'm not sure how it is different as the interface seems very derivative of the big name swipe apps you already know. They also really want to push their premium tier on you. I had the age filter set 18-30 so I wasn't going for the married crowd. In my area at least the app seems to be seriously lacking anything attractive. If nothing else, I did get a good laugh out of some of the profiles. I'll keep it around briefly since I went through the process of making a profile but expect to be deleting the app in the near future.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the difference between a polyamorous woman and a hotwife? I think it would be useful to discuss the differences. Both a woman who is labeled as poly and a hotwife have sex with multiple men.

Neither pretend to be monogamous, though hotwives probably appear more mainstream than women who are poly.

men leaving online dating
Men need to leave online dating. Tech-based dating methods do not favor men at all. The sex ratio imbalances on Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge are well known, giving women so much abundance. This makes them fussier, more demanding, and encourages multiple bad behaviors from them.

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
After doing a little more poking around on the app, there is a social network component that I've not seen on other apps. There is a "universe" tab in which you can post pictures, memes, questions. You can see who posted what and then view their profile. There are different hashtags to post under and people with common interests can theoretically find one another. So this would be a way to funnel more eyes towards your profile but no guarantee that those additional eyes will belong to women in your area.

I went through the daily allotment of profiles yet again. Still have it set to women under 30, though this apparently does not factor in BMI. I read more of the profiles before swiping left today. Highlights include: (1) woman with marlboro earrings, hitting a bong in one of her pics (2) woman self-described as married/poly/asexual, has child but wants more (3) woman not looking for anything serious, will know she found a keeper when a guy is "not an ass after he gets with me." Oh and her pics include a vape smushed in her cleavage

I had wondered what kind of women would be drawn to an app like this instead of the more well-known names. I'm getting my answer and it is not looking good. I would have to be stranded at sea for a long time to even consider these as viable options.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After doing a little more poking around on the app, there is a social network component that I've not seen on other apps. There is a "universe" tab in which you can post pictures, memes, questions. You can see who posted what and then view their profile. There are different hashtags to post under and people with common interests can theoretically find one another. So this would be a way to funnel more eyes towards your profile but no guarantee that those additional eyes will belong to women in your area.

I went through the daily allotment of profiles yet again. Still have it set to women under 30, though this apparently does not factor in BMI. I read more of the profiles before swiping left today. Highlights include: (1) woman with marlboro earrings, hitting a bong in one of her pics (2) woman self-described as married/poly/asexual, has child but wants more (3) woman not looking for anything serious, will know she found a keeper when a guy is "not an ass after he gets with me." Oh and her pics include a vape smushed in her cleavage

I had wondered what kind of women would be drawn to an app like this instead of the more well-known names. I'm getting my answer and it is not looking good. I would have to be stranded at sea for a long time to even consider these as viable options.
Sorry to hear that bro, I've had a lot of fun so far

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone was curious, I have since deleted Boo. Every time I opened the app I felt like I was entering the twilight zone. If I had taken screenshots, the ridiculous OLD profiles thread would be overrun. A single mom of 5, who potentially wants more!? A pregnant chick, with baby bump photo to boot!? An interesting feature of the app is that in functioning like a social network the people who swipe right on you get counted as followers and the follower count of others is visible while you are swiping. The most troubling thing was that these incredibly unattractive women all had close to 1k followers!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking to a friend today he mentioned “field” and said it’s a hookup app. He’s meeting a girl tonight and has met 3-4 others already. I take that with a pinch of salt because he’s not the kind of guy with the ability to meet 5 women from OLD that easily.

Anyone heard of or used field?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking to a friend today he mentioned “field” and said it’s a hookup app. He’s meeting a girl tonight and has met 3-4 others already. I take that with a pinch of salt because he’s not the kind of guy with the ability to meet 5 women from OLD that easily.

Anyone heard of or used field?
It's a B D S M app called FEELD. I have not had any success with it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying it out to see, shocked so many women in my local area on it,a lot of fuglies but there are some decent cuties on it too
not shocked that there are lot of women into ****, the app is new too so this may be a jump for guys looking for something fresh lol

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said in the thread about men leaving online dating, I have not been on an app in years. But tonight I was a little bored and thought what the hell let's see what this one is all about. After putting together a quick profile and sidestepping all their attempts to make me pay for the premium tier, I was exposed to some of the profiles in my area. After seeing the quality, I believe the app is well-named. I wasn't counting and I did press X almost instantaneously on some of the women that popped up but I very quickly reached my daily limit. Nothing was worth a right swipe.

I'm not sure how it is different as the interface seems very derivative of the big name swipe apps you already know. They also really want to push their premium tier on you. I had the age filter set 18-30 so I wasn't going for the married crowd. In my area at least the app seems to be seriously lacking anything attractive. If nothing else, I did get a good laugh out of some of the profiles. I'll keep it around briefly since I went through the process of making a profile but expect to be deleting the app in the near future.
That's how old is since 2020. 93 percent trash I'd swipe left or won't attempt to message or view their profile. Ugly trash