“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

New Chick.

FalconerRhine

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Good news since my break-up post.....

Met this girl in one of my classes. Good body language and conversation. I said we should get together for coffee and she practically just gave me her number(thrusday). Then when I saw her on Tuesday she chased me down after class and said "You didn't call!?" The thing was that I didn't say when I'd call her. I made a date with her later on.

We went out for coffee and had good convo.
After the first date with her as I'm walking her to her building she says, "Want to come in and talk, or something??" So I go up with her but her roomates are there so I split after about ten minutes.

We're going to dinner then the rock climbing wall tonight at the university gym. When I called her to make the date - she said she had an aerobics class that evening - but that she would skip it. Should be a fun time. I'm glad to meet someone new. I need to work on cold approaches though - I've tried several in the past few weeks but they just seem awkward and forced. I don't want to rely on classes to meet girls - especially since there aren't many girls in my classes.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by FalconerRhine
Good news since my break-up post.....

Met this girl in one of my classes. Good body language and conversation. I said we should get together for coffee and she practically just gave me her number(thrusday). Then when I saw her on Tuesday she chased me down after class and said "You didn't call!?" The thing was that I didn't say when I'd call her. I made a date with her later on.

We went out for coffee and had good convo.
After the first date with her as I'm walking her to her building she says, "Want to come in and talk, or something??" So I go up with her but her roomates are there so I split after about ten minutes.

We're going to dinner then the rock climbing wall tonight at the university gym. When I called her to make the date - she said she had an aerobics class that evening - but that she would skip it. Should be a fun time. I'm glad to meet someone new. I need to work on cold approaches though - I've tried several in the past few weeks but they just seem awkward and forced. I don't want to rely on classes to meet girls - especially since there aren't many girls in my classes.
In case you missed it the first time around, let me make it perfectly obvious for you: SHE WANTS YOUR C#CK!

I'm not trying to make you nervous. Whatever you're doing you're playing it plenty smooth. I'm just telling you this because I don't want you coming back here a week later and saying, "Hey, remember the girl from THIS thread? Well all of a sudden she started becoming distant, having things to do all the time, I don't understand, blah blah".

You don't want to just jump on her now, but you might at least want to escalate the physical level of the encounter some (kissing/heavy petting isn't altogether out of place on the second date ;) ) It's OK to make her work for it, but don't make her wait TOO long without anything or she'll get frustrated and go elsewhere.
 

FalconerRhine

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
success

I hooked up w/ her at the end of the date and grabbed her booty. She said its too bad that she has already made plans to cut out for the weekend....................:)
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
"to cut out for the weekend"

what does that mean? she had plans?
 
Top