Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Chick.

FalconerRhine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news since my break-up post.....

Met this girl in one of my classes. Good body language and conversation. I said we should get together for coffee and she practically just gave me her number(thrusday). Then when I saw her on Tuesday she chased me down after class and said "You didn't call!?" The thing was that I didn't say when I'd call her. I made a date with her later on.

We went out for coffee and had good convo.
After the first date with her as I'm walking her to her building she says, "Want to come in and talk, or something??" So I go up with her but her roomates are there so I split after about ten minutes.

We're going to dinner then the rock climbing wall tonight at the university gym. When I called her to make the date - she said she had an aerobics class that evening - but that she would skip it. Should be a fun time. I'm glad to meet someone new. I need to work on cold approaches though - I've tried several in the past few weeks but they just seem awkward and forced. I don't want to rely on classes to meet girls - especially since there aren't many girls in my classes.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by FalconerRhine
Good news since my break-up post.....

Met this girl in one of my classes. Good body language and conversation. I said we should get together for coffee and she practically just gave me her number(thrusday). Then when I saw her on Tuesday she chased me down after class and said "You didn't call!?" The thing was that I didn't say when I'd call her. I made a date with her later on.

We went out for coffee and had good convo.
After the first date with her as I'm walking her to her building she says, "Want to come in and talk, or something??" So I go up with her but her roomates are there so I split after about ten minutes.

We're going to dinner then the rock climbing wall tonight at the university gym. When I called her to make the date - she said she had an aerobics class that evening - but that she would skip it. Should be a fun time. I'm glad to meet someone new. I need to work on cold approaches though - I've tried several in the past few weeks but they just seem awkward and forced. I don't want to rely on classes to meet girls - especially since there aren't many girls in my classes.
In case you missed it the first time around, let me make it perfectly obvious for you: SHE WANTS YOUR C#CK!

I'm not trying to make you nervous. Whatever you're doing you're playing it plenty smooth. I'm just telling you this because I don't want you coming back here a week later and saying, "Hey, remember the girl from THIS thread? Well all of a sudden she started becoming distant, having things to do all the time, I don't understand, blah blah".

You don't want to just jump on her now, but you might at least want to escalate the physical level of the encounter some (kissing/heavy petting isn't altogether out of place on the second date ;) ) It's OK to make her work for it, but don't make her wait TOO long without anything or she'll get frustrated and go elsewhere.

FalconerRhine

Don Juan
Reaction score
success

I hooked up w/ her at the end of the date and grabbed her booty. She said its too bad that she has already made plans to cut out for the weekend....................:)

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"to cut out for the weekend"

what does that mean? she had plans?