"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

new asian

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Re: Worst thread ever

Originally posted by Frank Zappa
This thread is over. ~Zappa


Good Lord, I certainly hope so. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
oh shut up zappa..... Were all slaves to food and water....
You can't ever deny that. if the united states were to go under we would all migrate to other countries for food and water and forget about our dreams .


desire is suffering

we are born into misery...

if your living in the united states and you desire you will suffer...


It takes years and years to make people happy its called searching for self or self actualization. Not an easy feat by any means
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Re: Worst thread ever

Originally posted by Frank Zappa
If there was any gold in the past 10 posts, this was all I could find. Anyway, I'm all about this, and this is truly zen to me. You live life the way you want to, and don't let anybody pave out a path for you. There are things I want to do that have the potential of not making a lot of money, like become a teacher or play bluegrass. But do what makes you happy, not your parents and find a woman that complements that. This thread is over. ~Zappa
I got a million of em-Jimmy Durante

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I an, and the wisdom to know the difference"


Those two idiots can't be reached by me or anyone. Jake wants to masterbate on the internet his hatred of whites...zen is just a plain old idiot.

I think C.S. Lewis said:

"We must pictue Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment."

He should come to sosuave and read some of jakes posts.

Tell those 2 idiots I'm still waiting for their pictures and any proof that anybody on this network should even be listening to them (jake).
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by naturalzen
oh shut up zappa..... Were all slaves to food and water....
You can't ever deny that. if the united states were to go under we would all migrate to other countries for food and water and forget about our dreams .


desire is suffering

we are born into misery...

if your living in the united states and you desire you will suffer...


It takes years and years to make people happy its called searching for self or self actualization. Not an easy feat by any means
WoW...a single tear fell from my eyes. I can even hear the tiny violin playing as I read your pathetic words of woe!


Get a life dude...your a joke...
 

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
its called noble truths i believe the budda started it lol.. played out the jokes always on you .
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Re: Re: Worst thread ever

Originally posted by jakethasnake
Good Lord, I certainly hope so. :rolleyes:

Oh God..... and he sinks even lower. So much for my hopes. This is painful to watch, but it keeps getting bumped up. :eek:
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Re: Re: Worst thread ever

Originally posted by jakethasnake
Good Lord, I certainly hope so. :rolleyes:
No it's not over yet...I took a break to laugh about you 2 idiots with my buddy down in Oakland. He read some of your posts earlier and just shook his head....He is white and said yes he can see how you hate his race and other races...

It was him who reminded me of the kid who was on the movie set Manny or DJ streak in the bay and how he was successful with women...

Instead of leading this kid down the same path you follow why don't you show him a better way...forget the racist hatred dude...

Grow up and get a life!
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Let us know when you get it out your system...

:D
 

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
i mean playa ... you should know about the truths you've done everything else in life I'm surprised you haven't told us you walked besides buddha himself to gain enlightenment like a zenmaster that you are and all .. You save helpless souls from the grips of virginity and you make don juan look like a schooled poser. I mean **** im sorry for interfering with your almighty intelligence pardon me so.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by naturalzen
its called noble truths i believe the budda started it lol.. played out the jokes always on you .
No the jokes on you...didn't you whine about me earlier about quoting other people?

:eek:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Natural Zen, use paragraphs, for chrissakes. And Playa supreme, there is NOTHING supreme about you now, as far as I'm concerned. You're trash, dude - not an ounce of class in that big butt of yours. Seriously.... :rolleyes:
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Well boys it's been fun...but I do have a life other than mary palmer and her 5 helpers...

So don't forget to wash your hands afterwards.


Sorry I have company coming over now and a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...I guess you 2 idiots wouldn't know anything about that...

Oh try not to fall in love with each other...I really hate that gay shyt on a Mens forum.

Sorry white chicks don't dig you two. I think Iggy made a point on that...but so what just live with it...you can't have everything in this world according to idiot or dumb # 1. And I wont even start with dumber #2 Jakey

Good nite fella's
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
At last.

Finally. See ya, "playa". :D


Sticky this thread or something. It's a good testament to what you should NOT be as a DJ.


Just look at exhibit number 1: The large black man with a huge complex about his sexuality and self-worth. :rolleyes:


Now watch him slumber away like some wounded beast.
 

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
sorry playa , i rather be castrated than have hiv. see the difference? Naw ,well its ok we still love you lol lol
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Natural Zen, use paragraphs, for chrissakes. And Playa supreme, there is NOTHING supreme about you now, as far as I'm concerned. You're trash, dude - not an ounce of class in that big butt of yours. Seriously.... :rolleyes:
stop fantasizing about the size of my ass...I had to say that before I left. yeah I got a black mans butt and dyck too...something you will never understand! Isn't this a picture of your momma in front of me in the nightclub picture:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
what I dont understand is if you put player in prison hes ****ing anything that walks. I guess you are a player since your banging broads that make the virgin mary look like a slut lol
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Playa S:

WHEN.... ARE.... YOU .... GOING ..... TO ..... LEAVE?


OMG. :rolleyes:


Stop trying to validate yourself to us. No one that is in this thread respects you bro. If you want respect, you've failed tragically (is that not evident?).
 

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
stop pming played out supremely.. Let me guess you learned a new martial art today ?Oh really you invented the Tv? Or no how bout you actually were the first black man to land on mars... what you screwed halle barry because she flew you on her private jet to her pad because shes in awe of you just like we all are lol lol...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
naturalzen ---

You are in madison? I live in milwaukee -- I am going to madison this saturday in about 36 hours -- we should hang out and pimp some white hos.

I agree with your thread --- i know your agony bro - i lived in wisconsin all my life --- white girls here rather be with white dorky or ugly white guys than a good looking strong non-white male. In Milwaukee however you do have white girls that like to eat the forbidden fruit (i.e. black man) and usually skip over asians or hispanics. But alot of them are fat ones that were rejected by their own white men and some of them are mega-wh@res who like 6'3" black penis ---- this shyt infuriates alot of white guys but the brothers in wisconsin are just too big for them to pick a fight - so they pick on asians!

What you say is 100% true -- it is the same in milwaukee!!! and actually throughout the USA. I live here and went through what you went through -- but i don't mind because i am not attracted to white women -- she has to be above a hb9 and in wisconsin there aint too many.
 

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
yeah we should puerto rican lover..... I never venture to milwaukee much because of the black people down there lol... they scare me lol haha. kidding aside yeah man it would be cool to meet a don juan here and yes I am who I say I am unlike played out supremely. I do know a cool place on the west side of madison that is a hip bar restaurant... I have a couple white friends that are down to hang out too.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top