Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new Aaron Clarey video: Short Guys Shouldn't Date

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to be unpleasant to date as a short man.

I know a 5'5" guy with a 100+ notch count. That's good. I feel super tall when I see him and I'm 5'10". He's an exception and as an exception, he proves the rule.

I'm tall enough to be taller than most women but even at 5'10", a lot of women consider my height to be insufficient for their desires.

Bkojack_

Reaction score
I’m 5’8 and have zero issues attracting & sleeping with plenty of women. Are there some that will dismiss me due to my height, sure. If your shirt you MUST hit the gym and build muscle. Women always comment how they like my broad shoulders and big arms.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 5’8 and have zero issues attracting & sleeping with plenty of women. Are there some that will dismiss me due to my height, sure. If your shirt you MUST hit the gym and build muscle. Women always comment how they like my broad shoulders and big arms.
There has to be a mitigating factor (being jacked, being handsome...) that compensates for being shorter. With that in place, being short isn’t that big a deal. It makes sense ‘mathematically’ that average looking short guys are doomed. Hence, Aaron claims, early in the video, only about 10% can escape his pronouncements of doom. If you look around, very few men are facially handsome or jacked. However, I constantly see average looking short guys (many shorter than me) with women. Usually looksmatched. And, honestly, for most people, that’s fine.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go again with another the "poor short man" video. If I had a dime for every time I saw a guy between 5'5" and 5'8" with an attractive gal on his arm, I'd be rich!

I'm taller than 80% of males in the US at 6 foot and it hasn't seemed to help me one bit!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taller than 80% of males in the US at 6 foot and it hasn't seemed to help me one bit!
You have a geography problem. In a major city, you would not be having the problems you have.

The data points show favorable responses to your height.

Wheat Waffles also shared an anecdote of a 6'6" guy with zero game and a subpar face getting extended kissing sessions with 2 women in a nightclub in one hour.

I've seen 6'0" guys with shiit game be carried by their height in bars and on swipe apps.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a geography problem. In a major city, you would not be having the problems you have.

The data points show favorable responses to your height.

Wheat Waffles also shared an anecdote of a 6'6" guy with zero game and a subpar face getting extended kissing sessions with 2 women in a nightclub in one hour.

I've seen 6'0" guys with shiit game be carried by their height in bars and on swipe apps.
Yes, my area is not great

Reaction score
I normally hate Aaron Clarey, but this time he's dead on.

It's time to accept reality. You can looksmaxx, gymmaxx, cashmaxx, and stylemaxx all u want, but if ur too short, ur screwed. No poonyeeti 4u!

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut the hell up, 5’8 isn't short