Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That's because a man that has gone through hunger will always be thankful for a good meal.![]()
Research Says Short Men Make Better Partners
One more reason not to discriminate based on heightwww.womenshealthmag.com
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
There has to be a mitigating factor (being jacked, being handsome...) that compensates for being shorter. With that in place, being short isn’t that big a deal. It makes sense ‘mathematically’ that average looking short guys are doomed. Hence, Aaron claims, early in the video, only about 10% can escape his pronouncements of doom. If you look around, very few men are facially handsome or jacked. However, I constantly see average looking short guys (many shorter than me) with women. Usually looksmatched. And, honestly, for most people, that’s fine.I’m 5’8 and have zero issues attracting & sleeping with plenty of women. Are there some that will dismiss me due to my height, sure. If your shirt you MUST hit the gym and build muscle. Women always comment how they like my broad shoulders and big arms.
You have a geography problem. In a major city, you would not be having the problems you have.I'm taller than 80% of males in the US at 6 foot and it hasn't seemed to help me one bit!
Shut the hell up, 5’8 isn't shortI’m 5’8 and have zero issues attracting & sleeping with plenty of women. Are there some that will dismiss me due to my height, sure. If your shirt you MUST hit the gym and build muscle. Women always comment how they like my broad shoulders and big arms.
Are you a FaceCel?I'm taller than 80% of males in the US at 6 foot and it hasn't seemed to help me one bit!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I guess I’m one of Aaron’s 10% then.I normally hate Aaron Clarey, but this time he's dead on.
It's time to accept reality. You can looksmaxx, gymmaxx, cashmaxx, and stylemaxx all u want, but if ur too short, ur screwed. No poonyeeti 4u!
Yes, a bad face.What does that mean? Do I have a bad face? Nah, not strikingly handsome but decent. Think Steve Carrell
To women, 5'8" is short. 5'10" is marginal. Women believe 6'0"+ is so important.Shut the hell up, 5’8 isn't short
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Women of what height?To women, 5'8" is short. 5'10" is marginal. Women believe 6'0"+ is so important.