Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never seen this before

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So I drove my sister to the mini-mart to buy some stuff. I stayed in the car while she was doing the shopping. I was just looking around when something caught my eye. I saw a young, beautiful, skinny white girl exiting the mini mart, she was carrying a bunch of heavy stuff with one hand.

I´ve never seen anything like that before. Girls like that always ask nearest dude for help.

Thoughts?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I drove my sister to the mini-mart to buy some stuff. I stayed in the car while she was doing the shopping. I was just looking around when something caught my eye. I saw a young, beautiful, skinny white girl exiting the mini mart, she was carrying a bunch of heavy stuff with one hand.

I´ve never seen anything like that before. Girls like that always ask nearest dude for help.

Thoughts?
No dudes around, she's fending for herself.

Billtx49

Reaction score

Thoughts?
Yes I have thoughts, you should have been the nearest dude available instead of sitting on your azz all cozied up in the car.
Actions always beat inaction, and anywhere is a pickup spot…

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yes I have thoughts, you should have been the nearest dude available instead of sitting on your azz all cozied up in the car.
Actions always beat inaction, and anywhere is a pickup spot…
Of course I would've love to have approached her even knowing there was a good chance I was gonna get rejected (that's normally the case, I don't mind admitting it).

Unfortunately it was one of those I just woke up, all happened so fast, i didn't get out of the car because I was still in my pijamas kind of moments.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I would've love to have approached her even knowing there was a good chance I was gonna get rejected (that's normally the case, I don't mind admitting it).

Unfortunately it was one of those I just woke up, all happened so fast, i didn't get out of the car because I was still in my pijamas kind of moments.
In that case, most guy's should wear pajamas all day, every day!

OH WAIT: