Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never report to a woman, ever.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, I did this too, years ago. She was super incompetent but super hot and slvtty.

I've had a number of jobs with male and female bosses, and my mileage on both has varied. Probably the best situation I was in, for a decade, I had a female boss. She was well-centered, organized, and great at her job, and she let me do mine with very little interference. I think she was better to men, and that some of the women who worked under her didn't like her as much.

Other than her, most of my bosses, male and female, have been head cases. I did have one good male boss but we were based in different cities. But he didn't play any of the passive-aggressive games so many others did.
I havent ****ed any one my female bosses, even though I could, one in particular was really flirting with other guys around enough for then ask if I was, too risk and I really didn't need that anoyance together with my work, but I did play all of then right, all of then loved me and wanted me to stay when I did leave

so in the end its the same deal as always, its all about how well you can play with then and keep then wanting you

logicallefty

Reaction score
I was under woman boss at my day job who was so toxic I sued in Federal Court to get out from under her. After two years of litigation I was successful at that. I was put under a male boss who was awesome. Then he said he was going to retire. So I demanded a written guarantee from the place that when he retired they would not put me back under the toxic woman. Because I had heard that that is what they were going to do. So my two years of hard work would have been undone. They pretty much told me to go fvck myself, so I told them where to stick it and switched jobs. Have a woman boss now at my new place. I was worried sick at first it would be more of the same. On alert red to an excessive level. But I have to give an honest report to you guys. She is absolutely wonderful. I have nothing bad to say about her. She has treated me very fairly and respectfully. So I guess it’s like finding good women to date. There are good women bosses out there but they are extremely hard to find.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta update this thread. Took a 3-month contract job recently that ended Friday. 3 months ago I interviewed with a guy who was to be my boss. All was good. Get to the job and guess what? Project manager is a female and the department head is a female. Here we go again.

After 3 months of asking for bi-weekly performance reviews from my boss (a lazy POS who would skip these meetings I'd set up), I get feedback on my last day of the contract that I wasn't performing to standards. Which is total BS considering my output and feedback I got from my co-workers on the project.

Who is writing this review? The female project manager who never gave me any sort of feedback throughout the entire project. Excellent work, lady.

How did I know my contract was not renewed? The department head (who is female), had one her direct reports who I had never met give me a call and tell me. So not only is she inept, she's also a coward.

Lesson learned, always dig through the org chart to see who you'll be working with. Female project manager? F_king run.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Been there. Been through it. It lowers the proficiency of a company considerably.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often had women boss, especially when I was young and lacking experience.

The way I work is the following, tell me what and when and I'll make sure its done in the most efficient way.

What I dont do is follow useless procedures or accept to be bossed around in real time, I can endure tight schedule and stress but I demand freedom of movement as long as I reach the goal.

This was clearly against their mindset, they wanted to have full control and boss people around even if the goal was not reached or reached late.

So what I did was stressing them over any nuisance possible, waste their time, complicate their life in any possible way and calling them asking for direction again and again and again day and night.

At some point they all broke up and disappeared, the only sight of my face or the sound of my voice was enough to unleash panic attacks on them, so finally I had the chance to go back doing my damn work and succeed within the dead line.

Two of them even quit reading my reports and had other employees to sum them.

Keep in mind that I work for the european union and often need to travel around both short and midterm.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Easy answer: they’re democracies not dictatorships. The role of a “leader” has different meanings.
The role of leader has only 1 meaning for the position of prime minister or president, and that means he's the CEO of a really huge business that's also a country.

That involves aggressiveness, instinctual decisions, far sightedness, bold, etc. All traits that's natural to men.

A woman is not biologically capable to lead in such a manner.

In other areas yes, women has the natural capacity.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The role of leader has only 1 meaning for the position of prime minister or president, and that means he's the CEO of a really huge business that's also a country.
Business is not analogous to a country.

That involves aggressiveness, instinctual decisions, far sightedness, bold, etc. All traits that's natural to men.
Leadership is intelligence, self control, confidence, and charisma. Aggressiveness and instinct have nothing to do with it.

A woman is not biologically capable to lead in such a manner.

In other areas yes, women has the natural capacity.
Based on your flawed definition sure. People pick great “leaders” like orange haired dip****.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny stuff. I’ve now had two female CEOs and the first wasn’t too bad but I always heard those that were against her felt her rage. She promoted me twice during her time. May i add once her friend became second in charge lots of back door deals started happening and hasn’t stopped. The first ceo retired last year.
Fast forward to this year and the new ceo is my age, 37, which is unbelievable. Everyone said she climbed the ropes fast. Again now though the office hasn’t been in more disarray. Nothing is communicated, people get moved around to different departments and the info isn’t shared, we don’t know where we are going.
To add to that, my coworker female was just promoted and transferred 75 miles from my office. She was by far the worst with people we had at the office. People hate working for her. She would boast her numbers but I would tell her these are people not robots so you have to factor the human element. She’s known for going home crying when she didn’t get her way or was upset and filed complaints on many Men. What’s crazy is she left her family to take the position and has kids with special needs, only being home 3 or 4 days a week. When she would always cry saying she needed to work from home to take care of her kids before. Her husband is huge push over I believe. She makes way more than him, and doesn’t have an issue telling everyone about it.
Can’t say it’s a female thing but that’s the commonality here. Things seem crazier and less organized.

Being a male is a disadvantage when going against a female for a job. I may have more education and experience but I’m not the right gender.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Business is not analogous to a country.

Leadership is intelligence, self control, confidence, and charisma. Aggressiveness and instinct have nothing to do with it.

Based on your flawed definition sure. People pick great “leaders” like orange haired dip****.
The only thing that's flawed is ur perception but then prove me wrong.

Don't base things on ur biases.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta update this thread. Took a 3-month contract job recently that ended Friday. 3 months ago I interviewed with a guy who was to be my boss. All was good. Get to the job and guess what? Project manager is a female and the department head is a female. Here we go again.

After 3 months of asking for bi-weekly performance reviews from my boss (a lazy POS who would skip these meetings I'd set up), I get feedback on my last day of the contract that I wasn't performing to standards. Which is total BS considering my output and feedback I got from my co-workers on the project.

Who is writing this review? The female project manager who never gave me any sort of feedback throughout the entire project. Excellent work, lady.

How did I know my contract was not renewed? The department head (who is female), had one her direct reports who I had never met give me a call and tell me. So not only is she inept, she's also a coward.

Lesson learned, always dig through the org chart to see who you'll be working with. Female project manager? F_king run.
Next time ask him to walk through your workplace so you can tell who will be around you. also ask who you will be reporting to, I think number of female bosses will get increased since they are more into office jobs and are more socially smart which is required in management level jobs.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are more socially smart which is required in management level jobs.
I'm sorry but I have to politely disagree. I'm seriously going through my entire career in my head right now and I'm trying to find ONE woman in a true management role with direct reports who was worth a crap and I can't think of a single one. I've had male managers who have worked for some of the biggest companies out there and their social smarts for exceed the female counterparts.

I've definitely had good co-workers who were female, but the ones in power were absolute garbage leaders with terrible decision-making skills and were the type to rat you out to your manager when things weren't going their way.

It looks like my new job will have me reporting to a male, which I'm exciting about, as well as two women and two men reporting to me. I'll make sure to vet everyone else during my office tour.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I have to politely disagree. I'm seriously going through my entire career in my head right now and I'm trying to find ONE woman in a true management role with direct reports who was worth a crap and I can't think of a single one. I've had male managers who have worked for some of the biggest companies out there and their social smarts for exceed the female counterparts.
I tend to agree with this. I couldn’t find one in my memory as well. I’ve done this examination many times. I even tried to make it not true a couple of times. It’s true.

I have one in my chain of command right now that is just too scatter brained to remain organized and seriously disrupts the chain because of it.

I could go down the list with them all but I won’t bore anyone.

There is a YouTube video about a woman who started a software company and intended to hire mostly women. She tried but nothing ever got done. Bickering, positioning, stalled projects, project set backs etc. so she started hiring male software engineers. BOOM!!! Success. She is giving a speech and openly called women lazy.

Last edited:

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bickering, positioning, stalled projects, project set backs etc. so she started hiring male software engineers. BOOM!!! Success. She is giving a speech and openly called women lazy.

Not only that, but they are rat snitches. They refuse to tackle things head on with who they have issues with and get to the root of the problem, and instead, they write nasty emails up the chain of command. They are cowards who don't have the interpersonal skills to handle things correctly. It's no wonder that female-dominated departments like customer service or call centers are always the most toxic and horrific.

I'm glad I don't work in one of those...I'd rather scrub pans for minimum wage.

I also want to add that I was the second casualty of the project manager this year. She gave her manager some grief about her co-worker who was also a project manager on contract and he was let go. This was a guy who did a good job and was married and had two kids.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Not only that, but they are rat snitches. They refuse to tackle things head on with who they have issues with and get to the root of the problem, and instead, they write nasty emails up the chain of command. They are cowards who don't have the interpersonal skills to handle things correctly. It's no wonder that female-dominated departments like customer service or call centers are always the most toxic and horrific.

I'm glad I don't work in one of those...I'd rather scrub pans for minimum wage.

I also want to add that I was the second casualty of the project manager this year. She gave her manager some grief about her co-worker who was also a project manager on contract and he was let go. This was a guy who did a good job and was married and had two kids.
The wake of destruction is self evident. To be fair to women in general, they do not have the creative ability that men do. They are limited in the vast majority of cases. Taking concepts and turning them into viable products or solutions are in the creativity range. Women are not wired that way.

I can’t prove it by statistics but I have a lot of experience. Engineering companies.
The higher her education, the dumber she is. It’s a unique phenomenon that is not recognized.
I take part of that back. I read a piece on how standard IQ were done after high school on some test students. It was 200 I think. These students were headed to college/university for heavy math and science degrees.

Of those who graduated, their IQs were lower than when they left high school. The women were especially so, yet held high GPAs.

Something is amiss there. Is it education in general or is it something else?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I have to politely disagree.
Maybe because I am in IT industry where men are not there with the best social skills. So women with average social skills can score better than them.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is giving a speech and openly called women lazy.
Can I get her company name or her name ? I want to see the video, I work in software, and yes women in general hate programming even the programmers ones , they want jobs with regular patterns and programming require creativity

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Can I get her company name or her name ? I want to see the video, I work in software, and yes women in general hate programming even the programmers ones , they want jobs with regular patterns and programming require creativity
I don’t remember how it was titled but a varied search will find it. It was rather interesting.