Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never report to a woman, ever.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently approaching year 6 of employment at my company. After having a positive mid-year review I was told last week that they are letting me go because our contract with our major client is being cut budget-wise. They gave me 45-day notice, and a severance package. However, after asking for a letter of recommendation from my current boss, who happens to be a woman, she declined to write one without a reason given.

Which brings me to the opinion that you should never report to a woman. I know of at least 6 women I've worked with in the past 5 years at this company who have "management" positions in this company who have been nothing but utterly incompetent, make up stories about why things aren't working well, lie, talk trash behind each other's backs, and try to force their "power" over others. Even in jobs prior to this one, I've dealt with some pretty bad female co-workers who are just terrible in just about every way. Closing in on my 20th year of working tech jobs, I can say for certain that most women have no business leading people. They are way too insecure, emotional, erratic, and moody.

Want recent proof on a big stage? Look no further than that psychotic CEO of Theranos, Elizabeth Holmes, whose fraudulence led to Forbes calling her one of the "World's Most Disappointing Leaders".

I've been already offered a new job. A director that I reported to last year at the same company has offered me a contract position on his team and he's also trying bring me on full time to save me from leaving. I've also been offered a contract position at another company so I'm very certain I'm going to bail anyways.

But, I do have some criteria now. If a woman is managing or leading team, or our department is directed by a female, I'm not taking the job. I don't care how good the pay is. Call me sexist. I don't care.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I've had three female bosses. The worst experiences ever. They are swayed by goofy ideas from low producers. Even mildly stressful situations become wildfires. They have trouble extrapolating actions to outcomes.

I am not being critical of them at all. It's not their fault. Their minds don't work in a way that facilitates creativeness. It's really hard for them. In a high production environment it's really unfair to expect them to lead it. It's not her fault but the on or ones who promote them into those positions based on reasons that aren't actually based on superior production and leadership.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Currently approaching year 6 of employment at my company. After having a positive mid-year review I was told last week that they are letting me go because our contract with our major client is being cut budget-wise. They gave me 45-day notice, and a severance package. However, after asking for a letter of recommendation from my current boss, who happens to be a woman, she declined to write one without a reason given.

Which brings me to the opinion that you should never report to a woman. I know of at least 6 women I've worked with in the past 5 years at this company who have "management" positions in this company who have been nothing but utterly incompetent, make up stories about why things aren't working well, lie, talk trash behind each other's backs, and try to force their "power" over others. Even in jobs prior to this one, I've dealt with some pretty bad female co-workers who are just terrible in just about every way. Closing in on my 20th year of working tech jobs, I can say for certain that most women have no business leading people. They are way too insecure, emotional, erratic, and moody.

Want recent proof on a big stage? Look no further than that psychotic CEO of Theranos, Elizabeth Holmes, whose fraudulence led to Forbes calling her one of the "World's Most Disappointing Leaders".

I've been already offered a new job. A director that I reported to last year at the same company has offered me a contract position on his team and he's also trying bring me on full time to save me from leaving. I've also been offered a contract position at another company so I'm very certain I'm going to bail anyways.

But, I do have some criteria now. If a woman is managing or leading team, or our department is directed by a female, I'm not taking the job. I don't care how good the pay is. Call me sexist. I don't care.
women create much less companies that men for a reason

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had three female bosses. The worst experiences ever. They are swayed by goofy ideas from low producers. Even mildly stressful situations become wildfires. They have trouble extrapolating actions to outcomes.

I am not being critical of them at all. It's not their fault. Their minds don't work in a way that facilitates creativeness. It's really hard for them. In a high production environment it's really unfair to expect them to lead it. It's not her fault but the on or ones who promote them into those positions based on reasons that aren't actually based on superior production and leadership.

Amen. Now, I have had some good co-workers that have been female. But once they have been put in a position of control it goes to **** fast.

I could literally write a book on some of the condescending garbage they’ve imposed on others. It’s no wonder their tenures are incredibly short lived.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes me wonder, how is it that some countries voted in female leaders..
There is a common idea in the west that women is the solution. In the movies, it is always woman who find the wise solution, while men around are just acting emotional and crazy .
When Yahoo brought female CEO , everyone was cheering for such a wise decision, and they kept cheering for every stupid decision she took, later yahoo value was getting dropped and finally the CEO was kicked out

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There is a common idea in the west that women is the solution. In the movies, it is always woman who find the wise solution, while men around are just acting emotional and crazy .
When Yahoo brought female CEO , everyone was cheering for such a wise decision, and they kept cheering for every stupid decision she took, later yahoo value was getting dropped and finally the CEO was kicked out
Women might be good at reining in a company during a downturn or an economic crisis but otherwise they're pretty useless.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
german president is a woman?
angela merkel?
Merkel’s communist agenda has really damaged Germany. Maybe even unrecoverable.
The economic slavery and submission to the UE was as the goal of course.
It’s disgusting.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
german president is a woman?
angela merkel?
In her term , the sexual assault rate increased dramatically because of illegal immigrant , and too many places are a no go police, but the government hiding that. Germany will fail soon just like Sweden

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I was reading today that a team of 15 year old boys beat the Australian Women's National Team in soccer a few years ago by a score of 7-0. Teen boys are faster and stronger than women. Now think about how easily a grown man can best a teen boy.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcked a female boss a few times, but alas, it never worked out. Though, nothing better then getting head or fvcked by a superior.
Ha, I did this too, years ago. She was super incompetent but super hot and slvtty.

I've had a number of jobs with male and female bosses, and my mileage on both has varied. Probably the best situation I was in, for a decade, I had a female boss. She was well-centered, organized, and great at her job, and she let me do mine with very little interference. I think she was better to men, and that some of the women who worked under her didn't like her as much.

Other than her, most of my bosses, male and female, have been head cases. I did have one good male boss but we were based in different cities. But he didn't play any of the passive-aggressive games so many others did.

kasper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Until I've seen this post, I thought I was the only one who had a terrible female boss. She always used to try to prove her power, even when it's not required. I didn't give a F*** about that anyways. Thinking back I realize how much of patience I have.