Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never realized how intimidated a woman could be of a guy until...

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
my experience about a month and a half ago, in which a very attractive woman in heels and a somewhat short skirt(probably mid-late 20's) walks up to my friend at a club and tells him to give me her number. He didn't end up getting the number because he didn't have a pen on him nor had his cellphone on him. A woman of her caliber looks, couldn't walk up to me and do this herself. It wouldn't in the slightest cross any guys mind to reject this woman, but apparently she was for some reason either intimidated by me or afraid of a possible rejection. Anyhow, it was another lesson learned about women; that being, some women, regardless of how hot they are, are still intimidated or worried about rejection. Blows my mind how such a f*ckable woman can be so worried, but it is the truth.

What really sucks is that my buddy doesn't tell me this until 5 minutes later(after I asked him what she said to him), which by that time the place was in the process of shutting down. My buddy kept urging me to wait outside for her to get her number, but I didn't want to look too eager or desperate, so I just left. Maybe I'll see this chick somewhere in the near future.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
First, your buddy is a covk block jealous bitvch. Second, you should have chased her down. Third, this is what happens when you are a good looking guy. This is the life that most good looking, handsome men experience. Now, don't be shy. Go ahead and tell us you are good looking guy. Don't sell yourself short. No pickup artist, no book, no expert, can ever give you the gift of good looks. It comes directly from good genes and taking care of your body. This is why it's so important that two good looking people mate. So that their son's and their sons' sons would never have trouble with the other sex.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
First, your buddy is a covk block jealous bitvch.
Yeah that's exactly what I had been thinking too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
A woman of her caliber looks, couldn't walk up to me and do this herself. It wouldn't in the slightest cross any guys mind to reject this woman, but apparently she was for some reason either intimidated by me or afraid of a possible rejection. Anyhow, it was another lesson learned about women; that being, some women, regardless of how hot they are, are still intimidated or worried about rejection.
I wouldn't look at it that way. It's just that women can take the easy way out without having to worry about how they look. A guy trying this move would be looked upon as a pvssy if he did this. Girls don't have to deal with looking macho so they can get away with whatever they want. For her, this was the path of least resistance and there is no reason for her not to do it. There will be no social stigma on her for it like there would be for a guy.

Last edited:

Crow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe your friend was just messing around with you (as good buddies should).

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crow said:
Maybe your friend was just messing around with you (as good buddies should).
Hey, my fellow Manhattanite. Anything's possible. All I know is, I did see her go up to him. I've never known him to be a prankster by the way. In all my yrs of knowing him, he's never come off as the type of person that would do something like that, he's a very serious guy, but who knows. And you know why else I think he's not lying? I caught her eyeing me a few times as I was dancing.

Last edited:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I wouldn't look at it that way. It's just that women can take the easy way out without having to worry about how they look. A guy trying this move would be looked upon as a pvssy is he did this. Girls don't have to deal with looking macho so they can get away with whatever they want. For her, this was the path of least resistance and there is no reason for her not to do it. There will be no social stigma on her for it like there would be for a guy.
I'm not quite following you. If she went up to my friend, then she might as well have come up to me. What's the difference between coming up to me or my friend? We were both in plain view of her.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story time....

My friends and I stopped off at a bar after having a long business meeting. I was tired and only wanted to have one beer with the guys and go home.

There was this pretty MILF at the bar. All of my hound dog friends introduced themselves to her. I ignored her.

She came over and introduced herself to me. I was tired and totally uninterested in DJing any woman. I just wanted to have a beer and go home.

Of course my hound dog friends started talking to her/ distracting her with their antics. They were giving her compliments, attention....ect

I was grateful because I was almost finished my beer and I wanted to go home.

Another friend wanted a ride so off we went. I get 5 mins away from the place and I get a call from one of my friends at the bar.

As it turns out the girl made him call me to tell me she was upset that I left so soon and she wanted to talk to me some more. I thought to myself "Well if she's gonna throw it at me...."

I drove back and it didn't take much to close the deal

But yes, your friend either did not have your best interest at heart or he was just fkng with you. In either case he needs to be straightened out.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
Wow, and she didn't take that as being too eager or desperate. See, I would think that would be an automatic killer, but I guess not...at least not in your case. Interesting. If that ever happens to me again, I'll try it out.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
Story time....

My friends and I stopped off at a bar after having a long business meeting. I was tired and only wanted to have one beer with the guys and go home.

There was this pretty MILF at the bar. All of my hound dog friends introduced themselves to her. I ignored her.

She came over and introduced herself to me. I was tired and totally uninterested in DJing any woman. I just wanted to have a beer and go home.

Of course my hound dog friends started talking to her/ distracting her with their antics. They were giving her compliments, attention....ect

I was grateful because I was almost finished my beer and I wanted to go home.

Another friend wanted a ride so off we went. I get 5 mins away from the place and I get a call from one of my friends at the bar.

As it turns out the girl made him call me to tell me she was upset that I left so soon and she wanted to talk to me some more. I thought to myself "Well if she's gonna throw it at me...."

But yes, your friend either did not have your best interest at heart or he was just fkng with you. In either case he needs to be straightened out.
Oh the irony ... when you're not looking, they want you.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Wow, and she didn't take that as being too eager or desperate. See, I would think that would be an automatic killer, but I guess not...at least not in your case.
She was hot and wanted me. If I had told my friend "Just get her number" she may have slept with one of my friends....or maybe not. Why take the chance when her Interest Level was so high? Strike while the iron is hot.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My French mate is a Natural who's also stupidly good-looking. If there's a 10 for males, he is it. His Dad is similarly good-looking and his Mum is a HB10 bikini model. He gets approached all the time, like a HB10. Can't even walk down the street without some chicks dragging him aside to ask some dumb questions. Women aren't intimidated by him, because he is very approachable, smiley & friendly.

That's all you have to do as a good-looking guy: be approachable.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women seem to behave this way, even the not so attractive ones. In fact, what you described I would consider out of the ordinary because she actually came out and asked for your friend to give you her number. Usually all they do is try to be seen in your vicinity and expect you to initiate everything. They may tell their own friends they think your cute but not do anything else proactively, except try to look their best.

Having a woman, especially an attractive one come out the way this one did is a rarity. A truly intimidated woman isn't going to be as obvious as this one.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Anyhow, it was another lesson learned about women; that being, some women, regardless of how hot they are, are still intimidated or worried about rejection. Blows my mind how such a f*ckable woman can be so worried, but it is the truth.

Your story is more about about how women act indirectly in seeking their hopes and wants...
I think that you are misreading her behavior a tad.

I doubt whether a hot woman would be "intimidated" by you or any other guy. What you witnessed was a woman doing what women habitually do and that is go after what they want in obtuse ways.

OF course, these tactics do creates buffers against rejection, but ultimately, indirectness is most women's SOP.

Last edited:

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
In my 33 yrs on this earth, I found that; WOMEN (HOT ONES), CAN DO ANYTHING AND HAVE EVERYTHING THEY WANT. THEY DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN, DEFEND, OR JUSTIFY. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO; REMAIN PRETTY.
Anyone who doesn't believe this should take a hand gun and shoot themselves in the leg, so that they will always remember how stupid they were.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
In my 33 yrs on this earth, I found that; WOMEN (HOT ONES), CAN DO ANYTHING AND HAVE EVERYTHING THEY WANT. THEY DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN, DEFEND, OR JUSTIFY. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO; REMAIN PRETTY.
Oh totally. And I get a kick out of guys here who claim that hot women don't get everything they want. For example: these guys have so many hot women to choose from to f*ck, they have to brush some of them off. No guy ever has too many hot women to f*ck. There is always time that can be made to f*ck Christine, Allison, Cindy, Elise, Sandy, Debbie, Susan, Rochelle, Rachel, etc., etc., etc. Hot women have it made in this life and can have sex with any guy they want. The far opposite applies to us guys. I always say, God played a cruel joke on the male species when he created the world. Uh oh, I just said something incongruent. Now I'll lie in waiting for my bashers......lol.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
She doesn't have to work, she doesn't have to explain, she doesn't have to defend, she doesn't need to justify, she doesn't need to fight, she doesn't need to do anything. A life for a hot woman is as easy as it gets. The only thing she has to worry about? That's right; to remain pretty. Any man who thinks that a pretty woman has anything to worry about in world society is a fucvking monkey, and I hope that he gets killed for being stupid. So, next time you see a pretty girl who is struggling in life temporarily, don't worry, she can marry into money. She can always get that job you were dreaming of with her nice skirt and heels. You can't. You are a man, your life will always be harder than hers. Unless of course your mom was hot and you already have money from your dad that married her...haha

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
She doesn't have to work, she doesn't have to explain, she doesn't have to defend, she doesn't need to justify, she doesn't need to fight, she doesn't need to do anything. A life for a hot woman is as easy as it gets. The only thing she has to worry about? That's right; to remain pretty. Any man who thinks that a pretty woman has anything to worry about in world society is a fucvking monkey, and I hope that he gets killed for being stupid. So, next time you see a pretty girl who is struggling in life temporarily, don't worry, she can marry into money. She can always get that job you were dreaming of with her nice skirt and heels. You can't. You are a man, your life will always be harder than hers. Unless of course your mom was hot and you already have money from your dad that married her...haha
Yup, it's f*cked up. So disturbing. And what's funny is that when a woman encounters one of life's smallest, insignificant problems, it's the f*ckin' end of the world as she knows it. She only wishes she knew what it was like to struggle with the opposite sex and with life in general. And wait, you're yet to get the guys who are gonna come to their defense in this thread and go against there own kind. They know no "UNITY". We've come to know "feminists", well I consider myself a "manist", if there's ever such a word.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trent, you wanna hear a good one. I'm out in the city a few weeks ago. My buddy see's a chick lying on the ground with her girlfriends huddled around her. He goes to see what's wrong and offer his help, but gets a snooty remark from one of her friends. In a snotty way the girlfriend say's, "she's alright" in a get away from us attitude. That leads to an argument, and before you know it, you have my friend and these mid-20 yr old women verbally going at it. I'm staying out of it the whole time. Soon, one of her male friends comes along and ends up having words with my friend. Nothing big. Next you have the dumb twit who was lying on the ground, threaten to kick my friend in the balls, and before you know it, 2 of these women in the group are getting in my friends face. So, this whole time I'm trying to be the peacemaker here and trying to diffuse the situation. These women are really starting to piss me off now. I finally step in and tell these dumb twits to back off, that they aren't helping the situation, only instigating it. I tell one of them, don't think that just because you're a woman, you can lay your hand on a guy and not expect him to hit you back. I don't think she liked it too much, but it's tough sh*t. Lay a hand on a guy and expect to get hit back, I don't give a flying f*ck if you're a woman or not. You wanna play by the sword, then expect to die by the sword b*tch. Only an idiot with no self-respect would sit there and let a woman pounce on him.

But the moral of the story, is that, these b*tches think they can do what the f*ck they want and not face any repurcussions.

Last edited:

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Think of this way - your life will be more *difficult* than that of a hot girl

But you have it a lot easier than an ugly girl

You are a man - your future is not dependent on the looks you are born with - I take that as a positive - you can carve your own destiny