Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never realized how intimidated a woman could be of a guy until...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
She doesn't have to work, she doesn't have to explain, she doesn't have to defend, she doesn't need to justify, she doesn't need to fight, she doesn't need to do anything. A life for a hot woman is as easy as it gets.
Yet there are millions of miserable hot women all over the place.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Doesn't stop us from wanting to have sex with them though!:up:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
mrRuckus said:
Compared to men, tell me, what could a hot woman be miserable about? Sure, nobody's "miserable proof" in this world, but compared to men, men have a lot more things that can make them miserable, than what can make an attractive woman miserable.

Typical things that make hot women miserable are things like being molested by a parent, a chemical imbalance in the brain(bi-polar, manic depressant, etc.), maybe a death of a family member, or a boyfriend/lover dumping them. Wow. Compare that to what makes men miserable, and I can take up 100 pages of this thread.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
Doesn't stop us from wanting to have sex with them though!:up:
Yet it usually stops them from wanting to have sex with us if they find out we're miserable. It's amazing how much differently attraction works for women.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Compared to men, tell me, what could a hot woman be miserable about? Sure, nobody's "miserable proof" in this world, but compared to men, men have a lot more things that can make them miserable, than what can make an attractive woman miserable.

Typical things that make hot women miserable are things like being molested by a parent, a chemical imbalance in the brain(bi-polar, manic depressant, etc.), maybe a death of a family member, or a boyfriend/lover dumping them. Wow. Compare that to what makes men miserable, and I can take up 100 pages of this thread.
I understand what you're saying

But where exactly are you going with this?

So hot women have it easier than average men. So...what?

You're not a girl - you are a man.

Play the hand you were dealt.

And to be fair

Yes men have more *issues* to take care of in life but I would argue that we are also blessed with more tools to handle those issues. Men tend to have more confidence, courage, and poise than women.

It's only when men fail to use those tools - do they become overwhelmed by life.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
I understand what you're saying

But where exactly are you going with this?

So hot women have it easier than average men. So...what?

You're not a girl - you are a man.

Play the hand you were dealt.

And to be fair

Yes men have more *issues* to take care of in life but I would argue that we are also blessed with more tools to handle those issues. Men tend to have more confidence, courage, and poise than women.

It's only when men fail to use those tools - do they become overwhelmed by life.
So just because we're men, we're automatically up for and able to overcome every challenge...we're invincible because we're mighty strong men...oh yeah! Come on man. It's this "well we're men" mentality and unrealistic expectations that drive men over the edge. Men are pressured to be Mr. Supreme and are expected to overcome every obstacle, for if he doesn't, he's shamed and ridiculed. No support whatsoever, shame and ridicule by all means. It's all the man's fault. Sure way to stop men from going over the edge. Brilliant.;)

And how do you arrive at the conclusion that men have more confidence, courage, and poise than women? What about the guy who women reject and pay no attention to? Is that going to give him confidence? In the greater majority of cases, absolutely not. There are way more unconfident men out there than there are women, for the simple fact that men are the ones who get rejected(no matter how cool, good-looking, how well their game is, etc.)whereas 99% of the time attractive women don't. And women wonder why they can't find confident men.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps attractive women do not have good coping skills because they are used to things going their way. You get coping skills by coping with adversity.

I'm not sure I agree that men have more confidence, courage, and poise than women. If you've ever watched Survivor (yes, I'm guilty), there have been numerous seasons where women have dominated in the challenges, so I would say they have more capabilities than you might think. Women also tend to form better support systems with friends and family - one reason why men tend to suffer more after divorce. Men are more likely to bravely soldier on alone.

Men have a harder role to play. It's challenging, but rewarding.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Maybe I'll see this chick somewhere in the near future.

One thing I know for certain, is unless you live in a small community, the odds of bumping into this chick again is about 1million to one, ok not probably that high.

But the amount of women I have bumped into again that I have chatted up, fuc*ed or even had a thing for on a night out in a city, is about .0001%.

I am 34 have slept with many women, I have friends who have slept with even more, we have yet to bump into women we have known on nights out (ok there are the odd one or two, but it's like once in a blue moon).

I dont even see Ex Gf on nights out/ FB, girls I've slept with one night stands, girls I've chatted up, girls who've blown me in.

But let's look at this in a postive way:

If you get rejected, the chances of you seeing this chick again is so slim, you'd have more chance contracting a STD from a toilet seat.

You simply do not see the same chicks on a night out. Dam i've been to clubs every week, same day each week, chatted girls up, been again the same times for many weeks (not to see the girls, but to go out to the place), the times i've bumped into the same chicks is so low, I'm taxing my brain just to remember them.

You missed the boat, but that dont matter really, plenty more where she came from.

Seriously it's probably one of the best things about dating in bars and clubs, the odds of seeing the chicks again is pritty low.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Men have a harder role to play. It's challenging, but rewarding.
That's all these haters need to know. But they want it to be easy. It's never was, and it's never gonna be. So buck up and keep moving.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
That's all these haters need to know. But they want it to be easy. It's never was, and it's never gonna be. So buck up and keep moving.
So people who aren't sado masochists like you and the rest of your posse on SoSuave are labeled as "haters" because they wish it were easier and would rather not suffer? Jeez, some of you guys really look at things from a twisted perspective. Excuse me for being "normal" and not taking pleasure in suffering and misfortune like you do. Some people truly must've been dropped on their heads at childbirth.

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Wow, and she didn't take that as being too eager or desperate. See, I would think that would be an automatic killer, but I guess not...at least not in your case. Interesting. If that ever happens to me again, I'll try it out.
I'm guessing it depends on how you chase, like a wolf on the hunt or a puppy looking for a treat.

For the sounds of it, Paradox was in a controlled frame of mind. If I have to guess, I'd say he said something to the effect of "Fine, here I am, you better make it worth it woman." When you go in like that, I'd say you're not going to look desperate at all. Specially if she's eager and you're with a foot out.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reeks of desperation. There's 6 million women on the island of manhattan. And thousands more turning 18 every day. How many hours of your life are you going to devote to the "one who got away?" Good luck.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kody_starr said:
There's 6 million women on the island of manhattan. And thousands more turning 18 every day. How many hours of your life are you going to devote to the "one who got away?" Good luck.
Yeah, 6 million women, not one of whom I'm getting any piece of. So much for that "6 million" women on the island of Manhattan.

By the way, your thread replies to virually all of my posts if I can recall right, are nothing but negative, ill-spewed rhetoric, which prompts me to ask, as you've made it more than obvious, what your issue is with me? You can say what you want as this is an open forum, but be advised not to expect me to feed into your ill will, for whatever strange, delluded reason that may be. Same goes for your buddy Evesman. Talk about haters on the board.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

edger said:
So just because we're men, we're automatically up for and able to overcome every challenge...we're invincible because we're mighty strong men...oh yeah! Come on man.
Be careful. I didn't say a man will always succeed in overcoming every challenge. Failure does occur. But a man will always *try* to overcome. It is in his nature.

Edger said:
It's this "well we're men" mentality and unrealistic expectations that drive men over the edge. Men are pressured to be Mr. Supreme and are expected to overcome every obstacle, for if he doesn't, he's shamed and ridiculed. No support whatsoever, shame and ridicule by all means. It's all the man's fault. Sure way to stop men from going over the edge. Brilliant.;)
Society does tend to blame the man. I am not blaming the man. As long as a man *tries* his best to overcome - in my mind he has already won - regardless of whether he succeeds or not.

Society is messed up - why are you bringing society into the equation?

edger said:
What about the guy who women reject and pay no attention to? Is that going to give him confidence? In the greater majority of cases, absolutely not. There are way more unconfident men out there than there are women, for the simple fact that men are the ones who get rejected(no matter how cool, good-looking, how well their game is, etc.)whereas 99% of the time attractive women don't. And women wonder why they can't find confident men.
Let me ask you - what is self-confidence?

Self-confidence is faith in your own ability - i.e. faith in your sexual attractiveness, faith in your ability to drain a 3 point shot, etc

Faith comes from within, not from without. If you are relying on others to give you self-confidence, you are never going to develop it - you will let society, haters, and adverse events drag you down.

Self-confidence comes from within - even though you haven't seen any physical evidence of it.

Sounds hard?

It is and it isn't.

zekko said:
I'm not sure I agree that men have more confidence, courage, and poise than women. If you've ever watched Survivor (yes, I'm guilty), there have been numerous seasons where women have dominated in the challenges, so I would say they have more capabilities than you might think.
I didn't say 'boys' have more confidence, courage, and poise than women.

I said 'men' do.

These days, there really aren't that many 'men' out there.

Guys are losing their confidence, courage, and poise day by day due to various societal factors.

Based on my personal experience, I would even argue that on AVERAGE, women have more poise, and self-confidence than guys.

Though guys still on AVERAGE have more courage. Just ask around and see how many women are scared of horror flicks compared to guys.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just saying man, MOVE ON from that one chick since there are amazing opportunities. You are looking at one "loss" when there are literally millions of opportunities.

I was lucky enough to live in NYC for a month. I pulled a new girl once a week, running strictly daygame. I approached dozens of girls, and just about every single gal was friendly. The variety of women is unparalleled. There are many THOUSANDS of beautiful European girls running around looking to play, no strings attached while they are on vacation, going to school, etc. I had a chick sit next to me on the subway and grope me without saying a word.

The Island is a sex playground, man. Sorry for being not so sympathetic, but my personal experience is that if you live there, there is absolutely no reason not to pull at least once a month if you are even reasonably good looking and have decent game.

At the time, I did not have tight game. But I approached a lot and did my best to get these girls invites to whatever fun events I had planned or came up with on the fly. NYC is just amazing.

Anyway, I live in bumpkinsville for the moment, and I can't tell you how LUCKY and FORTUNATE you are. Good luck.

edger said:
Yeah, 6 million women, not one of whom I'm getting any piece of. So much for that "6 million" women on the island of Manhattan.

By the way, your thread replies to virually all of my posts if I can recall right, are nothing but negative, ill-spewed rhetoric, which prompts me to ask, as you've made it more than obvious, what your issue is with me? You can say what you want as this is an open forum, but be advised not to expect me to feed into your ill will, for whatever strange, delluded reason that may be. Same goes for your buddy Evesman. Talk about haters on the board.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kody_starr said:
I was lucky enough to live in NYC for a month. I pulled a new girl once a week, running strictly daygame. I approached dozens of girls, and just about every single gal was friendly. The variety of women is unparalleled. There are many THOUSANDS of beautiful European girls running around looking to play, no strings attached while they are on vacation, going to school, etc. I had a chick sit next to me on the subway and grope me without saying a word.

At the time, I did not have tight game. But I approached a lot and did my best to get these girls invites to whatever fun events I had planned or came up with on the fly. NYC is just amazing.

Anyway, I live in bumpkinsville for the moment, and I can't tell you how LUCKY and FORTUNATE you are. Good luck.
It's interesting that you mentioned European girls and big cities. In my single days, I got to spend some time in places such as Paris, London, and Amsterdam. All those places were absolutely wild. Here in the states I had to work really hard at my game to get laid, but over there I literally didn't have to do much of anything. I felt like how a female does here in the US b/c it was so easy there that it was like "Hmm...which one of these chicks am I gonna let take ME home." So yeah, go over to Europe if you want to interact with women who are unintimidated, uninhibited, and down for a good time.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kody_starr said:
I'm just saying man, MOVE ON from that one chick since there are amazing opportunities. You are looking at one "loss" when there are literally millions of opportunities.

The Island is a sex playground, man. Sorry for being not so sympathetic, but my personal experience is that if you live there, there is absolutely no reason not to pull at least once a month if you are even reasonably good-looking and have decent game.

It's cool man(referring to the apology).

I don't know what to make of my situation with the ladies. My good buddy that I regularly hang out with can't figure it out either. Let me give you a brief background on him. My buddy's 35, is Indian(straight from southern India), is as dark as night, hardly speaks a word of English(most of the time I can't understand a word he say's, half my conversation with him is me saying, "What?", lol..but he's a cool guy. Let me tell you, this dude pulls hot hot women when we're out together(on total cold-approaches that is). He even pulls strippers(never seen a guy do so well with strippers. These strippers are Russian by the way). He ALWAYS tells me he can't understand why a good-looking, white guy like me has so much trouble pulling, when he himself is Indian, dark as night, and has a heavy Indian accent that can hardly be understood, pulls regularly(literally, no joke, every weekend we go out). It baffles him. It frustrates the sh*t out of him that I'm not pulling...he's always complaining to me. He jokes around saying, "if you don't pull this weekend, I'm not hanging out with you no more". And honestly, his game(from what I've seen) isn't anything special by any means, yet he's pulling like crazy(he not only does well with Russian strippers, but a lot of Russian women in general. His office is located in the Russian section of Brooklyn, so he's around Russians all the time).

I don't know what to say about my situation, believe me, I'm doing the best I can...you think I actually want to be in this situation? I'm dying here(not literally of course). Be aware too that lately for some strange reason within maybe the past 5-6 months or so, I've been getting vibes(IOI's) from hot women with reasonable frequency(almost every time I go out). And I'm not doing anything differently than what I was doing a year and a half ago, nor do I look any different. Very strange. Problem is, and I'm not trying to make excuses here, either these hotties are with their male platonic friends/f*ck buddies/boyfriends, I chicken out, it's just not the right timing, or it's not the appropriate time and place. So yes, partially, I am to blame, because I chicken out sometimes. I think I chicken out sometimes because I get so excited that a hot woman is vibing me. It seems the excitement and anticipation gets the best of me, that I freeze up.

I'll never forget, a few yrs ago, while meeting up with a hot escort at her incall location, saying to me, as soon as I walked through the door, "What are you doing here? You're too good-looking for this", in a frustrated, sad voice.

Anyway, that's some more of my situation. I hope things will improve some time in this day and age.

Last edited:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Let me ask you - what is self-confidence?

Self-confidence is faith in your own ability - i.e. faith in your sexual attractiveness, faith in your ability to drain a 3 point shot, etc
My definition of self-confidence is the same...the thing is, how do the greater majority of guys who get rejected and are ignored by women, gain faith in their sexual attractiveness and their own ability, if their attractiveness and ability are doing absolutely nothing for them?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
My definition of self-confidence is the same...the thing is, how do the greater majority of guys who get rejected and are ignored by women, gain faith in their sexual attractiveness and their own ability, if their attractiveness and ability are doing absolutely nothing for them?
They go after women who are more along the same level of attractiveness or lower (settle). It's when you start going above your natural threshold do you experience a good amount of rejection. Also, by attraction I don't mean simply good looks (although that in itself is one of the most important), it's the total package.

Despite how much insight I believe I have about women I'm still very aware of my relative value and I will only go so far to get any particular woman, anything else above I'm just not willing to put forth the effort. I know where I stand in this world and I'm ok with that.

I believe you aren't living up to your potential because you fear rejection too much to let yourself go. Unless women are coming after you like a rock star you WILL have to validate them to get what you want. However, you just need to know when to move on if you aren't getting what you want in a timely manner and/or you aren't being treated as you feel you should be (disrespect).