Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never Reach Out First After Smashing

Omar the learner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys, been a while since I last posted here

I have been busy lately (working on myself after my divorce), and challenging myself to smash as many HBs as possible this year..

To give you perspective, my body count was around 10 until 1 year back. And this year alone, I reached 17 already.

Due to my set goal, I don't reach out after smashing, irrespective whether I liked the girl or not. And guess what? Out of the 17 girls I was with, 16 reached outback, with the exception of one girl, all reached out back (within a week's time, at the maximum).

The absolute fact is that you have won already the moment you smashed. Anything else after that is on the girl, allow her time to chase, it's what they like the most anyways..

Until next time, peace out!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have been busy lately (working on myself after my divorce), and challenging myself to smash as many HBs as possible this year..

To give you perspective, my body count was around 10 until 1 year back. And this year alone, I reached 17 already.

Due to my set goal, I don't reach out after smashing, irrespective whether I liked the girl or not. And guess what? Out of the 17 girls I was with, 16 reached outback, with the exception of one girl, all reached out back (within a week's time, at the maximum).

The absolute fact is that you have won already the moment you smashed. Anything else after that is on the girl, allow her time to chase, it's what they like the most anyways..

16 reached out? 1 didn't. No big deal. You already won.

Same, I don't reach out either, once I smash. If they want to see me again, they best do the reaching out. I already got what I wanted.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts facts facts facts facts

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a misunderstanding of the principle. You should certainly reach out after smashing if you desire to see the girl again. Most men just reach out way too soon. I’ve always advocate that you hit her up 5-9 days after the date. This situation is no different. If a woman’s interest is high, she will hit you up first. What the OP is describing is this principle at work. Although OP is falsely ascribing thou shall never call again after a smash. Which is absurd.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a misunderstanding of the principle. You should certainly reach out after smashing if you desire to see the girl again. Most men just reach out way too soon. I’ve always advocate that you hit her up 5-9 days after the date. This situation is no different. If a woman’s interest is high, she will hit you up first. What the OP is describing is this principle at work. Although OP is falsely ascribing thou shall never call again after a smash. Which is absurd.
That fact that she didn't hit you up at all, suggests that her interest level is not high, probably in the medium or even Low.

Entertaining females who have have medium to low interest level, seems like a waste of time and likely not worth the headache.

Low interest women will give you the run around and likely treat you like chit.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It she likes you and wants to see you again really doesn't matter if you reach out or she does. Just don't be a needy beta biatch. Use some common sense.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So they reached out because you didn't reach out?
Not because the sex was so good that they didn't want to leave?

Omar the learner

Don Juan
Reaction score
So they reached out because you didn't reach out?
Not because the sex was so good that they didn't want to leave?
Yes, I have no interest in giving them good sex. The goal is for me to feel good (selfish I know, but it is what it is..)

I reckon they're reaching out because of the ego and the validation. Could be coz I am good in sack too, who knows? And honestly who cares!

I don't even wait for her to call/message. My week is always scheduled with 2 nights out hunting. Onto the next one..

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly, I agree with the premise. If you left it all on the field so to speak and you don’t reach out (but parted ways pleasantly) you can absolutely get by for a couple of days without contact justifiably as a busy man with a life going on. You can and should let her come to you, not only for leverage but because it will demonstrate her level of interest.

The woman I am seeing now, we smashed and I was headed home passing through the city and I had not told her yet that I had three young kids, so I figured if this was going to be a recurring situation she deserved to know. She happened to have a hair appointment in the city so I was like you know what jump in and I’ll drop you off. So as we are coming up the avenue, the craziest thing ever happened and given it’s New York that’s a statement.

A guy walked into the middle of the avenue, put a duffel bag in the middle of the road and then walked away. Obviously we and everyone else stop. Crazy dude literally walked towards my vehicle and I’m like ready to drive right through this guy, except I think he’s got a bomb and im just seeing the end of my life and my kids flashing in front of me right. So the nut stares me down and takes his bag and walks off.

I turn down a block and I know I have ten minutes or less and I still need to share this information with her. Without hesitation she goes ‘oh I love kids!’ So it’s almost like bomb guy did me a favor. So much going on then and she just shoots out the first thing that comes to her head. I spent the rest of the day and evening without contact nonetheless. Later, she texted me a video of our date the night before that evening.

Anti dump laid this out clearly

Trust the process.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree with the woman hitting you up first but the whole 5-9 days thing in 2023 going to 2024 is a fool's errand. I do agree with @stringpuller that this thinking is outdated from my experience if you're dating 23-33years olds (or younger minus 3 years etc) you gotta move, These women nowadays move super fast and have hordes of dudes hitting them up unless you dealing with 40+-year-olds in the post #Metoo era you definitely have overinflated egos and girls that still want the man to lead no matter how much they claim to identify with Gender Identity politics etc.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd love to see what those 17 looked like. My guess is that none were higher than a 6.

One thing I've learned over the years is that you can't apply the same set of rules inflexibly to every woman out there. Different rules apply to different caliber women. Hot chicks don't put out easily and they generally do not initiate contact after the first "smash". Totally different story with typical 6's and 7's (and below) on OLD.

Omar the learner

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bokanovsky if I have to rate them, I would say most were between 6.5 to 8. The lowest being 5 ( i was drunk :), dont judge) and the highest was a solid 9. Also remember, I live in one of biggest cities in Europe. (more context) The youngest was 20 and the oldest was 44.

I Would argue that the higher the rating the bigger the ego. They can't accept that I might have pumped and dumped them, and they reach out.

One interesting note, always hooked up the first time around, irrespective of the pulling method ( dating apps, bars, etc). No exceptions (this is 2023, anything but that will be looked upon as simpy).

Think about it, which method would make the girl more intrigued? Ghosting until she does the reaching out, or assuring her that you want to see her again?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not since 2013
It worked for me right up until I met my wife in 2021.

IMO if a woman is interested she will hit you up the next day. Anything longer than that is lukewarm interest on her part at best.
Generally true. Not an absolute. Some chicks simply will not chase, especially in the first few weeks.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally true. Not an absolute. Some chicks simply will not chase, especially in the first few weeks.
This is true. This forum can be confusing sometimes because many of you preach how you want a 'feminine, submissive' woman but then on the other hand, you expect her to be masculine, take the lead and chase. @BeExcellent has written about this and imo you'd be wise to listen to her.

Yeah, the insecure ones who lack self esteem, self-respect and seek your validation and approval will reach out first after sex, it has very little to do with any genuine interest in you as a person and man.

It's about validation/approval, and unless you're seeking a quick hook up, such girl will become a huge PITA, chasing your arse and not allowing you a moment of space and peace. Classic Cluster B in many cases.

I agree with the Duke when you're vibing with a chick, it doesn't really matter who reaches out first, you're too busy vibing and f*cking to worry about it. It's about balance and common sense.

But generally, if you seek a feminine submissive woman, for gawd's sake give her the opportunity to behave like one and YOU take the masculine role and LEAD.

Waiting a couple of days is good practice. 5-9 is too long and frankly silly. Assuming you like her and care if you see her again. It reflects insecurity, weakness, a cry for reassurance and most savvy women know it's a game and will laugh at the silliness of it.

Leave the silly game playing strategies to woman and believe me they have plenty up their sleeve.

Act with confidence, strength, and purpose, assume she is interested (why wouldn't she be should be the attitude) and be MEN. Lead.

Last edited: