R.U.G.
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2018
- Messages
- 1,797
- Reaction score
- 1,218
Never had an Asian woman. I prefer Mediterranean women.You guys should just move to Asia and do ur god given duty - pass on the lineage!
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Never had an Asian woman. I prefer Mediterranean women.You guys should just move to Asia and do ur god given duty - pass on the lineage!
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yea, but either do this or get azz raped like Jonny Depp. Amanda Heard got 7 mill. from Depp for 2 years of marriage. One of those years, they were separated. BS that ain't happening to me.It's like preparing to go to a fvcking war, is what it sounds like to me.
When I get bummed about a girl I like getting with another guy it immediately makes me feel better to think that the girl is probably dragging the guy through the ringer with her demands & strips him of his confidence, individuality, & happiness in the process. I love women, I really do..but I can't ever see myself willingly signing up to throw away everything about myself that I like like most beta married men do. I need to this like this when approaching- instead of wondering if she'll like me, I gotta ask myself "is this girl worth your blood pressure raising 50 points for?" HahahMy neighbors look at me strangley sometimes when the see different women and different cars. Oh, well, sucks for them. My neighbor, who redid his exterior to now look like mine just bought himself a new Mustang Cobra. I joked with him... So, the mothership approved of this purchase? He didn't find that funny, but others did, with the women raising their eyebrows or having a smug look on their face.
Marriage used to be a right of passage for both people. Now, its security for the woman and a ball and chain for most men. Fact of the matter is that I've heard more than one woman in my office state after marriage, we're going to limit those bjs. It hurts my jaw or too much to swallow, etc. They mostly do it to get the license, security and kiddos. They know they got the man by the balls once that is taken care of.
Marriage, in general, is a losing proposition for the man. There is zero benefit. There is no guarantee of companionship. No guarantee of love, honesty or respect. No cleaning up the house (most women are messier than men; despite what Hollywood wants you to believe). No cooking (most think cooking in NYC is Uber eats or take out). No raising or rearing of the kiddos (that's what daycare is for).
So, I ask the forum, what is the point of marriage then for the man? Even if he had less resources than the woman, he'll really be up sh!ts creek if and when she decides to divorce. I know a few men that have two to three jobs just to pay alimony and child support. The attys really made a mockery of a once strong institution.
R.U.G. : The man with the 2014 Seattle Seahawks defense in the dating gameYea, but either do this or get azz raped like Jonny Depp. Amanda Heard got 7 mill. from Depp for 2 years of marriage. One of those years, they were separated. BS that ain't happening to me.
And yea, Divorce IS war, so don't get married so you do not have to experience it. The best defense is an amazing offense.
Spanish?Never had an Asian woman. I prefer Mediterranean women.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Buffaloes has rings attached at their noses that's used to pull them around.When I get bummed about a girl I like getting with another guy it immediately makes me feel better to think that the girl is probably dragging the guy through the ringer with her demands & strips him of his confidence, individuality, & happiness in the process. I love women, I really do..but I can't ever see myself willingly signing up to throw away everything about myself that I like like most beta married men do. I need to this like this when approaching- instead of wondering if she'll like me, I gotta ask myself "is this girl worth your blood pressure raising 50 points for?" Hahah
When I get bummed about a girl I like getting with another guy it immediately makes me feel better to think that the girl is probably dragging the guy through the ringer with her demands & strips him of his confidence, individuality, & happiness in the process. I love women, I really do..but I can't ever see myself willingly signing up to throw away everything about myself that I like like most beta married men do. I need to this like this when approaching- instead of wondering if she'll like me, I gotta ask myself "is this girl worth your blood pressure raising 50 points for?" Hahah
Sometimes. The has to be proportional. Need a nice azz and boobs; along with a nice face.Spanish?
I don't have any preferences with women.Sometimes. The has to be proportional. Need a nice azz and boobs; along with a nice face.
Some decent points.Marriage, in general, is a losing proposition for the man. There is zero benefit. There is no guarantee of companionship. No guarantee of love, honesty or respect. No cleaning up the house (most women are messier than men; despite what Hollywood wants you to believe). No cooking (most think cooking in NYC is Uber eats or take out). No raising or rearing of the kiddos (that's what daycare is for).
So, I ask the forum, what is the point of marriage then for the man? Even if he had less resources than the woman, he'll really be up sh!ts creek if and when she decides to divorce. I know a few men that have two to three jobs just to pay alimony and child support. The attys really made a mockery of a once strong institution.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Some decent points.
Yet what about all those couples you see in their 20s/30s who are married with 2/3 kids? They are all miserable? They are all handcuffed to the wife? They are all regretting getting married young and starting a family? Or is it all societal brainwashing?
If I had 2 kids with a woman I liked, as long as she doesn’t destroy you, emotionally and financially, I wouldn’t mind giving alimony and support.
It’s not so much about “committing” and finding “love”, it’s about having kids with a stable women. What’s the alternative?