Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never hit a woman........unless..!!!

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Their are so many things wrong with this post :rolleyes: lol. First of all VBG how can you be in a relationship and not like outdoor sex? Class has nothing to do with it... Secondly, people have opinions their like azzholes everyone has one, and you not going to be able to change it...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bud Fox
BTW.. good comeback with the InLaws comment... what are you, her Dad or something? LOL!!! ...rest assure, they ALL love me Bud. ;) .....To know me, is to love me.... you catch my drift Bud? Can you grasp what I am saying here? :)

Well it.... sounds like you are coming on to me. Sorry I don't do that sh*t you fag so like, look elsewhere. You can call my GF if you want. Listening to your whiny little bytch, 'I LOOOOVVVVE all women' little voice, I am sure she will be all the more appreciative of what she has got. [/B][/QUOTE]

See most guys would understand what I said.. but you got kinda turned on by it, and well... I have no problem breaking your heart Bud, but there is no log on this dirt path brah. ;) ...besides, you couldn't handle what Big Daddy's got even if I was gay... which I'm not, just so you don't get all excited again.

Bud, give me your gf's number..... like you said, she will appriciate it. ;)

Bud Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud, give me your gf's number..... like you said, she will appriciate it. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

That's 'appreciate' moron. I don't think my GF gets turned on by bad spelling so you could be out of luck. Best keep lusting after people on the internet, male or female- it's your lifestyle and not my place to judge.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For all u women beaters out there......beat up the ones that look like guys, then u have an excuse (mistaken for a guy)

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bud Fox
Bud, give me your gf's number..... like you said, she will appriciate it. ;)

That's 'appreciate' moron. I don't think my GF gets turned on by bad spelling so you could be out of luck. Best keep lusting after people on the internet, male or female- it's your lifestyle and not my place to judge. [/B][/QUOTE]

Christ dude, are you really THAT boring in real life? Your g/f will love me. ;)

Ok Bud Fox.... how about this give me your gf's number, SHE WILL APPRECIATE IT! LOL! ....I'll take care of her, while you spell check my comments for me. Ok? ;)

Can you spell check this for me Bud?

"EAT A FAT D*CK!" .... spell check that. LOL!!!

Now, stop trying to s*ck my ****, and give me her number... NOW! 8)

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn, this is funny as hell!! :D

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think these guys who have a problem with bad girls in the bedroom are simply jealous that they haven't found one who does it for them... but when they do, whole different story :)

VBG, keep up the good work!

Oscar.

msustud

Don Juan
Reaction score
so if a girl was beign *****y to you and you were not doing anything wrong at all and made one smart comment compared to her hundreds and she slaps you what are you supposed to do about it.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by msustud
so if a girl was beign *****y to you and you were not doing anything wrong at all and made one smart comment compared to her hundreds and she slaps you what are you supposed to do about it.
You're supposed to rip off her panties and take her on the spot.

Seriously.