Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never hit a woman........unless..!!!

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah I know sore subject, but it's obviously one that needs to be fukkyn discussed..

Here's what happened....

I went out to a club that I go to every weekend, when I am home from school. This chykk I have been joking around with, was there, but due to her attitude and attention-whorish ways, I had given up the idea of ever taking her home.

However, last night, she sort of gave me the look and indicated she was available, and if you are the one nite stand kinda guy, you know when some chykk is trying to urge you to take her home for fukkyn....

I played along for a while, but some other chykk grabbed my attention, and to put it short I spent the rest of the nite trying to convince this obviously better looking chykk to take off her panties for me later...

Long story short, the first biyatch (who happened to be a few inches and 20 pounds bigger than the short chkk I was dancing with) gets upset, starts dancing close to us, and keeps bumping into the chykk I am grinding on. At first we play it off, but then after she gave her the dirty look and bumped into us the 3rd time I knew she was pissed.

I didn't even see it coming,...before I knew what was going on, the byatcth had short chykk by her hair and was hitting her..

Soooooooooooo........ I poured all of my whiskey sour on get face,...Yep!!... cherry, ice and all,... and pushed the biyatch on the floor...

We all got kicked out, blah, blah, blah...... But I just felt, like I had let myself down... I never thought I had it in me to do that to a girl, but I honestly felt there was nothing else I could do...
Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do....

Oh well, c'est la fukkyn vie , I guess.....:rolleyes:

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bwahahahaha...sometimes you just have to beat them off with a stick!

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dontmindme
So did u get anywhere with the chykk?
Nope,..... all that work and all I got was a phukkyn phone-number.

I think the image of her falling to the ground is what bugs me the most... I mean she fell akward as hell...but then she landed on her elbows, and I swear to god I thought she broke something...

But then the uncoordinated biyatch didn't even fukkyn fall right...her legs were in the air and all you could see was thong and ass cheeks..

Women....:rolleyes:

I don't know,...maybe I'm just overanalyzing the shytt..

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was not the best way. Simply say "Stop" in a commanding tone. So she is the only looser, who went as low as using physical violence. If she doesn´t react, you can push her off the girl and LEAVE quickly with the girl, even without being thrown out.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by simplyme
That was not the best way. Simply say "Stop" in a commanding tone. So she is the only looser, who went as low as using physical violence. If she doesn´t react, you can push her off the girl and LEAVE quickly with the girl, even without being thrown out.
Yeah, I hear yah!! But when the shytt actually happens, and you're right smack in the middle...You barely have time to think of the fukkyn gentlemanly ways of doing things..

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw her at the mall today, and her arm was in a cast...

Okay I change my mind...There should be no reason that warrants hitting or pushing a woman... Just walk away...

Chapter closed...:rolleyes:

The Edge ' Some have it and some don't '

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other news........

I did it doggy style, outdoors by the camp fire, with my LTR g/f. Ahhhh... I love camping. :) .....that night air is really good for you. :)

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, doesn't that mess up your knees? I couldn't kneel for weeks after something similar...

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic seems so obvious to me that I never thought about discussing it. 99.9% of the time a physical confrontation can be avoided and it should be. Sometimes though, even women can represent a serious physical threat. Don't believe me? I've had girls try to kick me in the balls, try to smash a bottle in my face, etc. How about that poor schmuck who was run over and killed by his wife? And I also seem to remember a woman who cut off her man's penis while he was sleeping and threw it out the window of a moving car. Don't let your guard down to women just because they are the "weaker sex". If you are ever put in serious danger by a woman, don't hesitate to take care of business.

Also, sometimes you get an unruly b!tch who thinks she can take advantage of her feminism and hit you without repercussion. In that case, just hold them down (ju-jitsu comes in handy for that) until they calm down.

In your situation though I think simplyme had a good suggestion.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
Man, doesn't that mess up your knees? I couldn't kneel for weeks after something similar...
It's kinda funny Oscar... :) ... it was like 2am and everyone had already gone to bed. I had about 5 minutes left in me before I was going to call it a night and go to my tent. So there we were, sitting in our camp chairs, next to the fire. I've got one eye opened at this point... out of nowhere, my g/f says something a long the lines of 'I want to f*ck right here, right now.' Of course I snapped out of my sleep going 'WHO?! WHAT?! WHERE?!... this is probably not a good idea baby.' we both had been drinking that night with the rest of the peeps and we both had a nice buzz. We couldn't do it in our tent because her niece was sleeping in our tent. Anyway, she gets up, pulls down her sweats, spreads her legs, puts both her hands down on the seat of the chair waiting for me to respond... so I get up, drop my shorts, and had a go at the ole 'in and out' right there by the fire. :) ...our family and friends all in their tents not 20 yards away. She's pretty bold. She was shy when I met her.. sheesh.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
so I get up, drop my shorts, and had a go at the ole 'in and out' right there by the fire. :) ...our family and friends all in their tents not 20 yards away. She's pretty bold. She was shy when I met her.. sheesh.
lol, great story :)

I got a bj in the gents whilst gf's sister was upstairs at the bar, closest I've been to that kinda situ. She had a whole different personality in private too (fantastic!) :)

Man, I'm sick of this ONS ****, I wanna find a nice M/LTR again, it's *way* more fun.

Osc.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and on-topic: if you block a persons strike, but do not retaliate, then you're in the right, and you can hurt them quite a bit with a block :)

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VeryBadGirl
Where the heck do you find these low-class women?
Right on the corner of Hornyville Road and Fukkville Avenue....

Yep!...unfortunately VBG, I have been unable to find a relationship with such life and vigor that yours seems to entail with your DJ boyfreind?????????????..

So in the meanwhile I'll just remain at lo -class Puss-ville if you don't mind.....:rolleyes:

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edge, I'm not advocating you get yourself a relationship. Nor did I even mention my boyfriend. (Who is not a DJ, since he doesn't come to this board. He is just a good guy.)

And, if you like dating women like the ones you describe above, more power to you. As long as it makes you happy...

I was simply pointing out that I've never met any women like that, although I have seen them on Jerry Springer. And I guess way back in the back of my mind I was really hoping that most of Springer was really staged. But sadly, I am probably too idealistic with that hope.

If you wanted to date/fu*k women with a little more class, they are out there.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nor did I even mention my boyfriend.
About fukkyn time you stopped talking about him...

If you wanted to date/fu*k women with a little more class, they are out there.
Classy women hold back in the sack... I like women who try to phukk me and don't just stare at the fukkyn ceiling waiting for their fukkyn orgasms... Fukk that!!!

If you wanna call that lo-class then have at it... I'll take a mean spirited-animalike-cooch in the sack any day to some, 'I need to be held so my tears don't mess up my mascara biyatch ....:rolleyes:

The Edge 'Some have it, and some don't '

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edge, I think you have the wrong idea about women with class. Perhaps you've just run into some bad apples?

I'm not talking about fake class - where you only wear fancy clothes, only hang out with people who make a certian amount of money and think it is gross to get dirty. (Personally, I dislike those types, but that is just me)

I'm talking about real class - respecting yourself and others, having dignity, etc.

Women with real class have no problem getting down and dirty in the bedroom. At least not those I have met, myself included.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edge, I think you have the wrong idea about women with class. Perhaps you've just run into some bad apples?

I'm not talking about fake class - where you only wear fancy clothes, only hang out with people who make a certian amount of money and think it is gross to get dirty. (Personally, I dislike those types, but that is just me)

I'm talking about real class - respecting yourself and others, having dignity, etc.

Women with real class have no problem getting down and dirty in the bedroom. At least not those I have met, myself included.

VBG, I'd make love to you so much, the mountains would shake, and the sky would blush. :)

That's pretty fresh!!