Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never had a diss like this in my life...

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had a diss like this in my life. Me and this girl were texting back and forth,....Long story short we were always flirty. Then she hit me with this

i dont wana try you ewww. ur like the the cranberrys in thanksgiving that ppl try not to eat lmaooooo hahaha

the convo went like this

Me: happy thanksgiving babe
Her: dont happy thanks giving me mister lol
Me: I just did. what chu gonna do bout it
Her ill kick ur ass whenever i see u
Me:Try me
Her....................

I didn't even bother to respond

Whats going on here?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was to long ago, that txt was hours ago bro. I am going to my old town though, its one town away from hers. I wana meet up, how can I pull this off?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to relax . You taking these b!tches way too serious. I mean you just showed that girl you have nothing better to do than to reply to her silly response. Im sure if she would had continued you would still be texting for hours and hours.

Nkognito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me like you lost your wity battle. You need to resort to ****y and neg. Something like "I know midget strippers that make stronger threats than you".

Hell tell her you scare chuck norris out of his converse. You need to tell her something more brute, you're being to passive. The text looks like a dog on its back waiting for its belly to be rubbed. Put the beast on it :trouble:

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fuc*ing hate texts, im horrible at them lol...You guys think its too late to respond?

Edit- Responded with what Nkognito said

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude she is FLIRTING

why would you take that text seriously?????

she is C&F you, omg... you could have kept going and created more tension......

her: I dont wanna try you Ewww.... thats blablabla
you: I know you secretly love to eat those at thanksgiving ;)... dont deny it.

common man!!!!

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I responded with what Nkognito said, it worked. She said I was a trip and then I called her a brat...and I had no idea she was flirting lol It actually hurt a bit when she said that

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol women use this tests games, flirting mode to see if you act like a man, or if you take it personally and hurt, and if you show it hurt you, GAME OVER..

then you dont have the inner qualities of a man she is looking for.

remember the DJ mindset? interpret EVERYTHING a woman does or says as if she is hitting or you or trying to escalate on you.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
lol women use this tests games, flirting mode to see if you act like a man, or if you take it personally and hurt, and if you show it hurt you, GAME OVER..

then you dont have the inner qualities of a man she is looking for.

remember the DJ mindset? interpret EVERYTHING a woman does or says as if she is hitting or you or trying to escalate on you.
I used to think just like that, then I started reading into this too much, and it clogged my brain a bit with what to believe. Still isnt game over since I didnt respond hurt..Now she said wow ur mean thats messes up why would u call me that...another **** test im guessing

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say "im not mean, aww you know I like you as if you were my 2 year old sister" lol

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
i would say "im not mean, aww you know I like you as if you were my 2 year old sister" lol
lol gave it a shot, if it dont work always a million more girls out there

now she said oooo damn...im guessin cuz she got burned?(inna good way)

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to ask her to chill tomorow, should i build up more comfort or just go for it?

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you gone out with her before?

if so, it shoulnt be a problem to ask her out..

if not, invite her tomorrow do whatever you want...

if she says yes, she is interested
if she says no, she is not, unless she gives you another option

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
have you gone out with her before?

if so, it shoulnt be a problem to ask her out..

if not, invite her tomorrow do whatever you want...

if she says yes, she is interested
if she says no, she is not, unless she gives you another option
Never gone out with her before, poked her on facebook, she poked me back and then added me as a friend..facebook love, gotta love it haha

Iasked her to hang out, she said were..which IMO isnt a good thing. Isnt it usally a yes or no? I suggested we play laser tag

Edit---Used up all my posts for today..I can only edit....i already suggested lazer tag. Anyway I can turn this around? (not sure of the outcome since she hasnt responded yet)

Nkognito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man use her ****iness against her hit her up and say "Want to get some drinks and thumb wrestle, i'll go easy on you I promise".

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the problem as I see it, with stuff like texting, and that pansy Facebook, and all this other modern sh!t that makes us more accessible. It makes us more accessible.

Whenever a chick wants you, there you are. She can call you, text you, email you, IM you, poke you... Christ, what a bunch of pu$$ies men have become.

Now I'm not saying I don't do some of this stuff. I live in the 21st Century. But the more opportunities there are to be in her face, the more likely a man is going to take advantage of those opportunities. When I first started texting, I overused it. I didn't realize that you should back off if you've been going back and forth for, I don't know... two hours!?!? It was making me more AFC. Now I do it a lot less.

I hate Facebook, don't even have it anymore, so if I poke a woman, she'll be in the room with me.

Another problem with all this stuff is that if you're typing something, she doesn't always get the intent behind the words. You may be joking, but she feels insulted because she doesn't see the smile on your face or hear the tone in your voice. This happened to me a lot when I was IMing all the time. That comment she made to you, if you were face to face, you could have not responded, just smirked or something, and she wouldn't think you were hurt by it. But when texting, not responding lets her imagination run wild. She could be thinking you're a grade-A chump.

The new technology has created a new generation of AFCs. I'm not calling you that, Crissco. I'm just saying it's now so much easier to screw things up with a woman. There was a time when, if someone called you and you weren't at your house, the phone would ring and ring and ring. There was no voice mail. If you were in your car or fishing on a lake, you were unreachable. Now you're available if you're on a remote mountain.

Anyway, I'm not saying the technology is bad, but a DJ has to learn how to use it to his best advantage. From my experience, most guys look for any way to use something to be more of a chump. You should be texting women with a focus on how to use it to your best advantage, and knowing when it's time to stop.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, Galactus! Remember Crissco, texting should be used as a MEANS TO AN END, not as an end in itself. Stop having these "conversations"...next time, after 2 or 3 flirtatious texts, GET HER TO HANG OUT WITH YOU.

Now then:

Crissco said:
Iasked her to hang out, she said were..which IMO isnt a good thing. Isnt it usally a yes or no? I suggested we play laser tag
You have met this girl before, in real life...right? If not, you've got your work cut out for you here. If you have, what is your prior relationship with her? Have you ever spent time with her at all (even if with a group, or in class, or at work, or WHATEVER)?

I'm not a fan of those "cutesy" dates like laser tag. How about you invite her to meet you for a drink or 2 at a place close to your place? And how about you then transition to your place? And how about you then make her yours? In my opinion you need to be more aggressive here. You need to go after what you want. Put yourself in a position where you can smoothly get her laying naked in your bed.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
galactus, i don't even know what the hell you are talking about dude. nobody is holding a gun to your head to make you more available, if you don't wanna answer that call or return that text/im you do not have to. there is absolutely nothing wrong with facebook or for that matter all other modern communication stuff, the only problem is with the user.

the problem with guys like you is that you are all fixated on not doing things that might be labelled AFC by the 'sosuave community' that you forget to live your life and end up living someone else's dream. Just because someone on the internet told you that facebook/IM/email= death does not mean its true, it just means that person doesn't know how to use them to get laid. a bad builder blames his tools, so again the problem is not facebook....its you.