Never had a diss like this in my life...

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teacha, nobody told me Facebook, etc. is death. And I know what's AFC based on my own experience. As a matter of fact, I don't talk about anything on this forum that I don't know from my personal experience or observations. I never believe anything that I read or hear unless my own experience tells me it's true. And even then I question it, just to be sure.

You make some pretty big assumptions. I see that a lot on here. I don't blame Facebook. You're right, you don't know what I'm talking about. I clearly said that the existence of this technology makes it easier for AFCs to be AFCs, but I also clearly said that it depends on how you use it to your best advantage. If you read the whole post, how could you not know what I was talking about?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Galactus said:
Teacha, nobody told me Facebook, etc. is death.
i know. i was just warning the others users not to believe everything they read off here like what you just wrote earlier:
Here's the problem as I see it, with stuff like texting, and that pansy Facebook, and all this other modern sh!t that makes us more accessible. It makes us more accessible.Whenever a chick wants you, there you are. She can call you, text you, email you, IM you, poke you... Christ, what a bunch of pu$$ies men have become.
facebook etc does not make you more accessible...you do that entirely on your own. A lot of celebrities got facebook, twitter, myspace and all that shit but does it mean they are more accessible? Nobody forces you to respond to any woman's calls/IMs/text.

Galactus said:
And I know what's AFC based on my own experience. As a matter of fact, I don't talk about anything on this forum that I don't know from my personal experience or observations. I never believe anything that I read or hear unless my own experience tells me it's true. And even then I question it, just to be sure.
...and according to you and many others here, texting with a woman back & forth for at least 2 hours makes you AFC? I think this forum even got a rule about that if im not mistaken. Most people on this site are quick to label anyone who talks with a woman over the phone/IM/text for over one hour as an AFC regardless and some even got their own 'iron rules' telling others how to live their lives. This is the reason i don't take this place seriously, people are letting some random internet poster define their own lives. you set the rules for your life otherwise you are just living somebody else's.

PS. the 'rules' on this site were only supposed to be guidelines for when somebody is starting out but after that: YOU SET YOUR OWN RULES.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of rules, I'd look inwards and wonder why I'd want to talk/text with a girl for 2 hours to begin with that I'd even need a rule.

I have nothing else to do? I need her attention that much? I'm malingering and hoping she makes a move out of frustration because I'm afraid to do it?

I don't really think I know many guys that like talking about retarded sh1t in txt msgs with women that much that they'd willingly text for hours.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Galactus said:
Here's the problem as I see it, with stuff like texting, and that pansy Facebook, and all this other modern sh!t that makes us more accessible. It makes us more accessible.

Whenever a chick wants you, there you are. She can call you, text you, email you, IM you, poke you... Christ, what a bunch of pu$$ies men have become.

Now I'm not saying I don't do some of this stuff. I live in the 21st Century. But the more opportunities there are to be in her face, the more likely a man is going to take advantage of those opportunities. When I first started texting, I overused it. I didn't realize that you should back off if you've been going back and forth for, I don't know... two hours!?!? It was making me more AFC. Now I do it a lot less.

I hate Facebook, don't even have it anymore, so if I poke a woman, she'll be in the room with me.

Another problem with all this stuff is that if you're typing something, she doesn't always get the intent behind the words. You may be joking, but she feels insulted because she doesn't see the smile on your face or hear the tone in your voice. This happened to me a lot when I was IMing all the time. That comment she made to you, if you were face to face, you could have not responded, just smirked or something, and she wouldn't think you were hurt by it. But when texting, not responding lets her imagination run wild. She could be thinking you're a grade-A chump.

The new technology has created a new generation of AFCs. I'm not calling you that, Crissco. I'm just saying it's now so much easier to screw things up with a woman. There was a time when, if someone called you and you weren't at your house, the phone would ring and ring and ring. There was no voice mail. If you were in your car or fishing on a lake, you were unreachable. Now you're available if you're on a remote mountain.

Anyway, I'm not saying the technology is bad, but a DJ has to learn how to use it to his best advantage. From my experience, most guys look for any way to use something to be more of a chump. You should be texting women with a focus on how to use it to your best advantage, and knowing when it's time to stop.
Galactus,

You're right on the money. I wrote a post a while ago myself about texting being dangerous and mostly counterproductive.

+1 Rep for you.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had to add that it doesn't make you look very good to be texting her on thanksgiving. I mean most people with a life or a family are busy eating turkey or something. But here you are trying to start little conversations with her over text. Even though she replied she probably asked herself "shouldn't he be busy doing something else?"

It's kinda like starting text conversations with women on the weekends when you're supposed to be busy having fun. Don't be starting conversations with women on the weekends/holidays. That's making women more important than they really are. Do it monday-friday. I personally ignore texts on these days I make the wonder what i'm to to keep an aura of mystery around me.

You think James Bond would spend his thanksgiving sitting in his room texting women? ;)

Last edited:

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
texting and facebook are like giving candy and cookies to children.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your A Vagina.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
facebook etc does not make you more accessible...you do that entirely on your own. A lot of celebrities got facebook, twitter, myspace and all that shit but does it mean they are more accessible? Nobody forces you to respond to any woman's calls/IMs/text.
That's like saying I'm not accessible if I'm five feet away from you, because I can always choose to walk away and ignore you. You were still able to reach me. "Accessible" does not necessarily mean we interact. It just means you located me. Facebook does makes you more accessible.

teacha said:
...and according to you and many others here, texting with a woman back & forth for at least 2 hours makes you AFC?
Yes, texting for two hours is AFC. Unless somehow, by some bizarre miracle, it impresses her to the point where she drops the phone and comes over to put the fvcking of your life on you. Or maybe if you two are madly in love, in which case, she won't be if you keep doing it.

I don't think anyone should let some random internet poster define their lives. But if you spend some time here, you might notice one or two posters say things you agree with, and give advice that sounds good to you. Use your judgment and decide for yourself if what they're saying holds any merit. If so. great. If not, ignore them.

I'm bored with this. I said all there is to say.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll offer some other observation of this interaction.

This is one of the examples where what turns women on doesn't work for men at all and vice versa. C&F or negs work great to get women interested, but women using C&F or negs on men is terrible.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:

This is one of the examples where what turns women on doesn't work for men at all and vice versa. C&F or negs work great to get women interested, but women using C&F or negs on men is terrible.
It's why acting like an arrogant douchebag makes some girls LOVE you, but if you act like that with guy they think you're a plain a$$hole.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, dude. She was flirting with you and you dropped the ball. That whole text conversation looked like a good playful banter back and forth until you got weird about her "nobody wants to try you" line. She was busting your balls, and you took it seriously.

Don't worry about it. Live and learn. Just don't do it again. Next time just bust her right back. Flirting is supposed to be fun. Don't take it so seriously.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:

Ahem, speak for yourself chief. It was a funny enough line that could've gotten all kinds of responses. Or even an "lol."

Dudes are too serious sometimes.