"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Never go long term with a girl unless you know you are the #1 guy she has ever been with

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
And this alone still won't keep her from being a bvsh. If I wanted to, I could literally go fvck my exes regardless if they are in a relationship or not. When you aren't number one, your girl is one boring night away from calling up this guy or wanting to play games/leave the relationship in hopes of meeting a replacement to this guy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
If I wanted to, I could literally go fvck my exes regardless if they are in a relationship or not.
By your own admission, it appears that posting on a forum to a bunch of male strangers is more exciting to you ... than fvcking a recycled ex girlfriend.

That sure makes me feel special.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
It's all about respect. It's about self-respect for your inner game, and it's about her respecting you
These hoes don’t respect themselves, how the hell are they ever going to respect you?
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
These hoes don’t respect themselves, how the hell are they ever going to respect you?
those ones are NOT for long term. most of the men in this group never meet the ones that are or if they do it's a red flag not being a hoe.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I dont think the point is being the nr1 she ever had in terms of pure quality or value, I believe its the impact you had on her that makes the difference.

A 7 that introduced her to adult life in late high school, had her virginity and left a hole in her (pun may be intended) still has better chances than a 7.5 she meets in her 30s with whom she plays house.

Kinda like when you watch a good movie that you enjoyed as a kid compared to a better movie you see now.

This is why whoever wants to be a stable family cannot afford to waste time, he has to close the deal before his mid 30s with a girl before her mid 20s...shared experience and growth together when both are sensitive to life is what creates bond.

There are no love stories among middle aged people, not even in movies.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top