Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Never go back. . .

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Guys, when you see stuff like nice guys getting the goodies, they serve as only an exception. I felt that way recently. I felt like I could bond with this girl, to get to know her better. Then go in. But there are many reasons against that:

1) It takes too damn long. In high school, I'm really worried about getting pvssy or not. But this stuff....damn....you just start feeling used.

2) They get tired quick. Let me put it this way. You are a television to them. You're there when they're bored and have absolutely nothing to do. You're a friggin appliance. With legs.

3) You are their friend. Now you might think this is good and all, but now you their friend for life. Not BF, not fvck buddy...just FRIEND. And they say how NICE you are to all HER friends and instead of spreading how cool you are like nice guys wish it happened, they do it subconciously. This also rules out all her friends who want a real man.

Now, I'm not saying that you shouuld be an ass. However, always be a challenge. I've fallen from that. I succumbed to the dark side and the nice guy tendencies over took me. Yet 2 days later, I b1tchslapped byself, and now, I am here telling you to NEVER GO BACK. Stay where you are and always move forward. Remember, running repeatedly into a wall will not knock it down. You must use another way such as the power of dynamite. That power is DJism.

(i dunno if this qualifies as a tip or not, all i know is that i had to get it out)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Believe me, bro, I know exactly what you mean. I've got a few female friends, but I've gotten tired of making them. Now, if a girl ain't interested in me, that's the end of that chapter.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
It's okay to have female friends if you know you probably aren't ever going to have any interest in a relationship with them, but I'm a lot like you guys. I can't stand making friends with girls. You get too many, and people might start thinkin' you're gay.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
another thing...nice guys take the heat too. if you're not nice even a little or start thinking about yourself just a little, then they throw up those b1tch sheilds that you gotta fight thru.

but i choose not to fight thru them. simply to walk past them. take another route. i don't need them. they need me, so i'm gonna live life without them and the inevitable happens. they run back with apologies and all that horsesh1t. whatever. i'm through with this. never go back
 
Top