Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never get your hopes up with chicks!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
That is the mentality I take. I met a solid 7.5, 8 at a wedding the other night. All the signals were there, eye contact; dilated pupils, asking me questions, etc.

I told myself and my friend, that I am not going to get my hopes up since I noticed chicks do not make any logical sense. I would not be surprised if this chick blows me off.

I called her cell tonight (waited 3 days) and she answered saying she could not talk...she in class. I kind of find it wierd a chick would answer her phone in the middle of a lecture (maybe she is a headcase) So far, no call back from her yet.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm with you there.. although i have been known to answer my phone in class also

so yeah and i've said the same thing, i only answered though because i actually did want to talk to that person but i wanted to tell them i couldn't talk because i'm in class

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For calling up girls, I like Sunday evenings personally. That way, if she tells you she's in a class, you KNOW she's BSing you.

BGMan ;)

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha man guys I can relate to this so much. Out of my past experiences with dating women, I always see a pattern where when I get into deep just because of a perfect date or a kiss close and actually start assuming too much to a point where if she does one thing that isn't logical, I immediately became pissed (but of course don't show it cause that shows jealousy and tells her she's in control of my emotions)... haha now a these days man I just accept the fact that girls are always girls and luckly for me, when one girl was nexted.. a new one always came around shortly after. So take Mahon's advice, props to you Mahon.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems everytime a chick starts to look promising, everything takes a dive for the worse. So I am just gonna take your mentality and not give a fvck.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am in exactly the same situation right now, and my mentality is just the same... who cares, just let things roll as they may.

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i know exactly how you fellas feel. I knew this chick fairly well during high school (freshman year), then I never saw her up until freshman year in college. We got together, enjoyed ourselves, got it on, etc. The next morning she was all into me showing me all the signs that she wanted a relationship and everything, wanting to be in my arms, etc. She texted me that same evening, and then we cut off communication for 2 weeks, and then I texted her one day (before I figured texting was for pussi's) and she responded to my message half an hour later, I asked her a question (like a regular one, ex. what are you doing, not some deep do you have feelings for me question) and she never bothered talking to me again. So cheer up, I guess we have to realize some women don't make any sense, but whatever that leaves us to find newer and better ones.

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
true

yep most girls....I was dating this girl- not sure if I currently am...everything was kosher going great, getting better and better and now out of nowhere the dating relationship we have takes a nosedive- I'm ganjiing but still wondering what the f*ck happened to change her behavior- girls are all basketcases the only way to stay on top of things is to not give a f**k even though its hard

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMEN to this. Being attached to results seems to always lead to expectations, which lead to disappointment. Screw this, I'm going be focused to not give a fvck about results, and focus on having a good time, win or lose...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed something else my homie g dawgs (too asian for that...I know).

I have way more success with girls having interest in me if I don't expect anything. Nothing new here. BUT, things start happening and before you know it, I HAVE to have interest and expect something.

Then it all goes to hell. yep.

Anyways, in the beginning I have to focus on not expecting anything but after a few days it just becomes natural you know. I believe this is also where the true "nice guy" comes out and you do things because you want to and not because you like punani juice.

GOOD MENTALITY TO HAVE MAN. I'LL START INCORPORATING IT TOMORROW...ERR TODAY!

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Repeat to yourself. There's always other chicks... there's always other chicks... there's always other chicks...

BGMan

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha

Why would you get your hopes up ? She's just a girl, not a winning million dollar lottery ticket

I agree with mahon

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why get your hopes up? Cuz girls are fun!

So I disagree... Get into it! Get into the moment, the emotion.. Don't beat yourself up if it goes bad, but gawds, you don't need to become Mr Spock just to protect your little heart.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I mean seriously though....all the buying signals were there and now I think I am getting blown off. I just do not understand how things go from hot to cold in that quickly.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she definitley liked you at first. You probably said or did something wrong. That's how it is with some chicks. If their interest in you isn't sky high they almost look for reasons not to like you. I think she liked you but you screwed up somewhere.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
It sounds like she definitley liked you at first. You probably said or did something wrong. That's how it is with some chicks. If their interest in you isn't sky high they almost look for reasons not to like you. I think she liked you but you screwed up somewhere.
Yea, I cannot think of anything really....unless maybe I grabbed her ass in my drunken stupor...haha.

I remember she asked me to dance numerous times (not slow dance, but techno) and I never really did (not my style)

However, out last contact was:

Her: It was really nice meeting you, hopefully we can hang out again soon.

Chicks are wierd though man, she could of been a head case who pretended to like me...just to see if I would like her back...to boost her ego type thing.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
Yea, I cannot think of anything really....unless maybe I grabbed her ass in my drunken stupor...haha.

I remember she asked me to dance numerous times (not slow dance, but techno) and I never really did (not my style)

However, out last contact was:

Her: It was really nice meeting you, hopefully we can hang out again soon.

Chicks are wierd though man, she could of been a head case who pretended to like me...just to see if I would like her back...to boost her ego type thing.
Chicks love to dance. They absolutely love it. LEARN TO DANCE!!!!!!!!! If you can dance they will think you are a good lover. You not dancing probably made her think you are boring or something. I still think she liked you but you not dancing is one of the ways you screwed up. Girls always say stuff like that when you are leaving just to be nice.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing is you say that you MIGHT have grabbed her ass while drunk. Meaning you don't remember everything that happened that night. That is a great example as to why people should not get drunk when they are trying to meet ladies. When you are drunk you end up embarrassing yourself and you don't even remember how. You probably screwed up in so many ways with this girl who had the initial interest in you. Control your drinking.