Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never Forget Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of you would like to think that most racism are mere figments of the imagination. But I assure you, it's out there, it is insidious, and it must be combated.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...1/od_afp/afplifestylebritain_050211194735&e=2

I'd like to give an example of Associated French Press. This news agency strikes me as clearly racist in its articles that depicts Asians as "strange" and abandoned in favor of the White world.

The kind of spin that AFP produces can be found in practically no other foreign language agency.

For example, even if there was a white, French woman sleeping around the whole of Tokyo in a desperate bid to find her Asian prince, of whom some people surveyed say are more "loyal and caring" than their Western counterparts, such a story would simply not be deemed worthy enough to break the tabloids. The story would not make it because the racial pride of Western men would be at stake.

The fact that double standards are applied so freely might imply that our guardians of Kum Ba Yah!, and the people who present themselves as infallible, may not be as saintly as they claim to be.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all they did was generalize that Asian men are more conservative and less willing to give-and-go than a white man. I completely agree with their generalization.

This story broke the news b/c its unusual. This is not a story about racism my friend. All this is, is you being jealous that the Asian woman finds white men more attractive.

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love satire.

But you must be careful because most people will lash out at obvious targets.

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't disagree that white people can be subjected to racism.

To stop racism, you must recognise racism.

And a lot of people here only recognise racism when it happens to them.

When it happens to other people, it's just a joke isn't it? It's just a 'correct generalisation' isn't it?

Maybe when someone speaks up, you should listen rather than dismiss. Nobody is above racism, and being subjected to it can in itself create more racism.

End racism. Listen.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're joking right?

A single white woman searching for a suitor in Japan is not comparable to this situation, where many asian women are searching for white suitors.

Now if a significant amount of women went to Japan for asian males, I bet there would some short story on that too.

Stop grasping at straws.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.