Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never do this!!!

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so you got this great girl and you've been dating her for 4 months or so. You have a great time but every once in a while you have your lovers' quarrels.

She wants you to hang out with her friends suggesting you all go out and have a great time at a bar. To you this sounds like fun... You and 3 or 4 babes going drinking and having a blast.

BE CAREFUL!!!! IT'S A TRAP!!!!

The friends are watching you're every move at this point and deep down inside the one's that don't have boyfriends will secretly despise what you and your girl have going. (You know how girls are).

They will do a lot of things to make you get pissed off. They will flirt with you to make your girlfriend jealous and cause a fight. They will get her drunk enough to make her do stupid things like dance with another guy. They will talk about other guys in front of you to make you uncomfortable. But it works... trust me it happened to me.. You end up having an argument with your girlfriend in front of them and this is where you blow it. They now have sufficient ammunition to hate you and convince your girlfriend that you are not right for her. Then they'll start reminding her of how much fun they had when they were single and the rest is history. All because women in general are spiteful, jealous and vindictive.

Just a warning....

Mysteriousways

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aztec....How did he leave you hanging....The advice was to not hang out with her & her friends....because it is a trap....because they will set the scene up so you can either get into an arugment or make you jealous...basically there goal is to stir up problems...becasue they are jealous of the relationship...

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude..its gonna happen sometime probably so lets not feel like a fukin moron here.Why even give a fuk about what theyll try.Look its about you.They wanna fuk up your mind.Put your ass on the line and see what you can do.Hopefully you can win some respect.If not fuk them...just dont get pissed off or angry.If you get pissed you lose.

------------------
Whats this Man going to do now???Lets just find out. - Man Of Adventure

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
my exgf´s cousins (female cousin, how to say this in english? )

well.. they are all frustrated ugly bytches and became to my knowledge that they were always saying terrible things about me for her.

Its better this way, now Im out of that family!

Be careful with her family too.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
funny, this is how my girlfriend and i just broke up last thursday. her 21st birthday. the exact same situation.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mwahahaha!

How to lose a girl in ten days...

Time to start having fun

Thanks for the push JP, time to get evil on myself;)

T -3 days to the new me:)

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but who knows, even though sex is not the main goal here... you might end up in an orgy.... :cool:

Seriously though, Be on the look out.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of envy friendships. I could relate that to some guys that I used to hang out... They tried stuffs like that when I was dating someone.

I think if she keeps friends like that around her, she is responsible for that and she might be just like them in that phase of her life. When you change, people around you change... You don't keep those kind of people around if you don't approve those behaviors.

And, may be the case that she is not aware about her friends behavior too.

I was imagining they getting drunk, wanting to have group sex! :p hahahah