Never chat on the phone...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebsharp
A tip thats been told like a million times but still a good tip.
What?? The tip about having her pick up groceries and help you cook dinner (and watch you play XBox). I don't think you'll find that one in the Bible, lol :p .

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LADawg49
Hi all, one thing I learned from the girl I was with is to never chat long time on the phone with a woman u are seeing romantically. If u do she will lose interest. I started chatting for long time on the phone after the three month period since I could only see her once a week for an hour(id have to drive 45 miles to her place and back) and thats when she started getting bored. I had many multi hour conversations with her and that mustve bored her. Even after u have the girl locked in, only chat with her on the phone to set the date and thats it. All talking can be done on the date.
I feel so sorry for all of you agreeing with this becuase it tells me you are that utterly boring.

I spoke to every girl I ever chased on the phone for extended periods of time.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should read Anti-Dump's advice on phone calls:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=16851&highlight=phone

Also, make sure to read Sir_Chancealot's reply in that thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=16851&perpage=20&highlight=phone&pagenumber=3

For somebody new to the game, Anti-Dump's advice is spot on and serves as an excellent starting guide. Eventually though, you may find more effective methods may choose to modify or discard the original ideas layed forth by Anti-Dump.

Maximus_Decimus

Last edited:

Afrodisiac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, this happened to me
I was dating this guy, and at first he was a big mystery, I created this image of him in my mind. Then as we talked more and more on the phone, and I started getting to know him, the attraction just dissapeared. I realized he made a better friend then a lover :rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Afrodisiac21
heh, this happened to me
I was dating this guy, and at first he was a big mystery, I created this image of him in my mind. Then as we talked more and more on the phone, and I started getting to know him, the attraction just dissapeared. I realized he made a better friend then a lover :rolleyes:
It's instances like this that make me second guess the whole mystery thing. I prefer to be unpredictable and full of surprises.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel so sorry for all of you agreeing with this becuase it tells me you are that utterly boring.
That's what I was thinking too. I think the phone is a great way to build rapport and establish a deep connection with a woman. It's especially good to talk late at night and leave her thinking about you before she sleeps.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, the rules are just guidelines, noone should ever follows it like your life is depended on it. If you waited too long to call or dont call at all, shes gonna forget the good memories about you. Having said that, dont talk on the phone for hours and hours about nothing, just call to say hi, chat for 5 or 10 min and wish her good night. This way she'll still have you on her mind and dont get bored of you, you should watch your tone of voice on the phone too, you want that deep seductive voice since she can only hear you so make that count.