Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never Be Afraid to Lose a Woman

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is directed towards @Robert28 and his https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/conflict-avoidance-avoiding-confrontation.277880/ thread.

Every man on here, take a look at the thumbnail pic.

That is how you are to deal with disrespectful women.

Be the guy in the pic.

Never be afraid to lose a woman.

Never be afraid to be rejected by a woman.

A man's biggest strength is how well he can ACCEPT rejection and move on.

A man's biggest weakness is how much he actually CARES what a woman thinks.

We should all be men of strength, and not men of weakness.

That is all I wanted to say.

Attachments

Last edited:

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman is replaceable. Once more men realise this the better.
I am struggling with this concept. You could look at my only thread on this site for context, but if you met someone very unique and had a connection, how can you say that she's replaceable?

To me, it's like saying any of our guy friends are replaceable.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am struggling with this concept. You could look at my only thread on this site for context, but if you met someone very unique and had a connection, how can you say that she's replaceable?

Do you really not think that there isn't another girl out there like her?

As "special" as you might think that she is, there are millions like her in all likelihood.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really not think that there isn't another girl out there like her?

As "special" as you might think that she is, there are millions like her in all likelihood.
I guess I'm not able to grasp this because I've never met someone and thought "yea this person is just like this other person I know, identical". Unless I'm referring to their sibling or some family member they grew up with, people strike me as being unique.

I will say that many things women do are not unique, and their mannerisms aren't either. But the unique connections I've had with women, I just don't see how those aren't "special".

Do you mean to say that the way a specific woman makes you feel is not unique?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Expose yourself to more women, put yourself in more situations where women are present.

Most men have a scarcity oneitis mindset because they don't realize their own value and fixate on the once and a blue moon 'good one'. I used to be bit like you, most guys have, but with a concerted effort you can overcome this mindset. First step is valuing yourself more and realizing that women (and most people) are really not special and the ones that are tend be discovered after a substantial amount of time spent with them so you can properly gauge their character.

It sucks when you have chemistry with someone (or think you do) and it slips through your fingers, but the best thing you can do is let go and become more aware of your options through exposure.

Book of Pook is a good source to check out.

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'm not able to grasp this because I've never met someone and thought "yea this person is just like this other person I know, identical". Unless I'm referring to their sibling or some family member they grew up with, people strike me as being unique.

I will say that many things women do are not unique, and their mannerisms aren't either. But the unique connections I've had with women, I just don't see how those aren't "special".

Do you mean to say that the way a specific woman makes you feel is not unique?
It can be unique, doesn't mean that another can't make you feel better.

Your mindset is a big issue amongst men. It's a major cause of oneitis.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Expose yourself to more women, put yourself in more situations where women are present.

Most men have a scarcity oneitis mindset because they don't realize their own value and fixate on the once and a blue moon 'good one'. I used to be bit like you, most guys have, but with a concerted effort you can overcome this mindset. First step is valuing yourself more and realizing that women (and most people) are really not special and the ones that are tend be discovered after a substantial amount of time spent with them so you can properly gauge their character.

It sucks when you have chemistry with someone (or think you do) and it slips through your fingers, but the best thing you can do is let go and become more aware of your options through exposure.

Book of Pook is a good source to check out.

It can be unique, doesn't mean that another can't make you feel better.

Your mindset is a big issue amongst men. It's a major cause of oneitis.
Interesting. It's not a new concept to me, but essentially it seems like you are chasing abundance to devalue the impact a woman has on you.

I am guessing that this is not necessarily for the purpose of diminishing the effect that women have on you, but moreso for you to be able to discern the truth of a woman's nature and see if she is worth more than she really portrays, without pedestalizing her due to lack of options.

Right?

In the past I valued abundance simply because it makes talking to women easier; but I hadn't thought about it the way I mentioned above until now.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. It's not a new concept to me, but essentially it seems like you are chasing abundance to devalue the impact a woman has on you.

I am guessing that this is not necessarily for the purpose of diminishing the effect that women have on you, but moreso for you to be able to discern the truth of a woman's nature and see if she is worth more than she really portrays, without pedestalizing her due to lack of options.

Right?

In the past I valued abundance simply because it makes talking to women easier; but I hadn't thought about it the way I mentioned above until now.
Yep you get it, but I wouldn't say devalue more so you simply no longer pedestalize them. You also don't need to be in an abundance, but you need to know you could be or 'should' be. Mentality and inner game is the most important thing

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only woman that can not be replaced is your mother. The true love that one has for his mother and she has for her son never was conditional and that's what makes it irreplaceable and special.

Every relationship you have with every woman other than you mother will be always conditional and not that different from girl to girl. I'd also say the bond will never go as deep.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You don't, you get over it like when you break your favorite toy as a kid.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only woman that can not be replaced is your mother. The true love that one has for his mother and she has for her son never was conditional and that's what makes it irreplaceable and special.
LOL, good one Howie.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is directed towards @Robert28 and his https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/conflict-avoidance-avoiding-confrontation.277880/ thread.

Every man on here, take a look at the thumbnail pic.

That is how you are to deal with disrespectful women.

Be the guy in the pic.

Never be afraid to lose a woman.

Never be afraid to be rejected by a woman.

A man's biggest strength is how well he can ACCEPT rejection and move on.

A man's biggest weakness is how much he actually CARES what a woman thinks.

We should all be men of strength, and not men of weakness.

That is all I wanted to say.
I wish this came in last two weeks... I report here daily... I am adding it to my calendar