"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Nervous Or Not Interested

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Everytime I talk to this girl she says soemthing dumb , well she thinks it's dumb, she says sorry and then stops talking to me...

I don't maybe I don't laugh enough when she says something , or I don't know , stumped lol...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
extremely interested. When they act all silly and dumb, that is when you know they are falling hard.... is that what you wanted to hear, lol. More than likely that is the case and has been the case for me too, but you never know until you get out there and try to push. It sounds like she's talking and you're just listening, take some of the pressure off her and let her get to know you so she isn't so uptight being around you

One
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
I think you should be able to recognize that she has interest you without asking the board. In this case, it should be pretty damn obvious lol.

PS: It's called G-R-A-M-M-A-R. Try it, you might pass english for the first time.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
I think you should be able to recognize that she has interest you without asking the board. In this case, it should be pretty damn obvious lol.

PS: It's called G-R-A-M-M-A-R. Try it, you might pass english for the first time.
BWahahahahahahha. Thats funny...youre funny...you funny guy you.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
i get irritated when girls apologize too much, i feel pathetic. like they go i'm so sorry... sorry sorry... yadda sorry

so once i told a girl "can you please shut the hell up"

her jaw dropped open

hahahah

and guess what? she said sorry again. damn i could have slapped her

these sort of girls might be scared of you somewhat, (maybe cos you dont smile alot?) or they may be really shy and self concious as a result of liking you

i think shes jsut nervous in front of you.

anyways, all the best mate, gonna mug for the final year exam. bah, wont be around for abit..
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Thanks guys , I've never failed english =P.
Also I'm going to try to smile more haha
 
Top