neobrood
Senior Don Juan
GOOD NEWS
- Been exercising and goin out more often... more spending time with existing friends, made new friends, got closer relationships with people who i considered "friends". I got a new "bestfriend"...
More socializing... 
- Tried to hit on a chick (HB_6)... I was the cashier and she was cashin out... I chatted her up and she was smiling and looked all interested... But I was too DUMB to forget to ask her number...
- Talked to the new employee. 22 year old, Muslim chick (HB_7)... Used ****y and funny on her and a bit of that "triangular gazing" stuff. Look at her eyes and then her lips, etc... she looked interested but... SHE'S ALREADY MARRIED!!!
Muslims have this arranged marriage culture in them... They would marry the guy even before seeing his face...
I swear... if she wasn't married or something, I coulda banged her by the end of the shift...
- Talked to a couple of HBs in the store... seemed to like me... but too bad... they already MARRIED!!! Damn... Why do I always have to end up with those married ones?!? They looked my age!!! Uugh!!!
- Been able to score some points on some Filipina chick (HB_8). She's just the cashier selling movie tickets... Had less than a minute to seduce her... and I got her name at least (she got no nametag). Not bad for a short period of time... Too bad... my entire family was with me... and my brother pulled my arm. "Hey lets go! The movie is starting!!!" As I looked back, I saw this chinese guy (co-worker) beside HB_8 lookin at me... he had this chump look in his face. I bet he saw me as "competition" and he looked defeated...
BAD NEWS
- Shot down in a party. I approached this chick (HB_8)... helped her carry her food while she was getting a drink... Introduced myself, got her name... and then we were talking as she was moving to her friend's table. She sat beside her friend and they both talked. I tried "observe-the-environment" trick... but didnt work. I was just talkin like a fool for 5 minutes so I just left her...
My buddies made fun of me a bit but I shot back at them... "AT LEAST I HAD THE BALLS TO DO THAT!!!"
- Shot down in the salesfloor. Approached this chick (HB_9) and asked her if she lookin for something, maybe I could help... since I'm the salesclerk...
But she gave me a straight "NO!!!" And 30 minutes later, she was still on the salesfloor looking for something... 
- Been exercising and goin out more often... more spending time with existing friends, made new friends, got closer relationships with people who i considered "friends". I got a new "bestfriend"...
- Tried to hit on a chick (HB_6)... I was the cashier and she was cashin out... I chatted her up and she was smiling and looked all interested... But I was too DUMB to forget to ask her number...
- Talked to the new employee. 22 year old, Muslim chick (HB_7)... Used ****y and funny on her and a bit of that "triangular gazing" stuff. Look at her eyes and then her lips, etc... she looked interested but... SHE'S ALREADY MARRIED!!!
- Talked to a couple of HBs in the store... seemed to like me... but too bad... they already MARRIED!!! Damn... Why do I always have to end up with those married ones?!? They looked my age!!! Uugh!!!
- Been able to score some points on some Filipina chick (HB_8). She's just the cashier selling movie tickets... Had less than a minute to seduce her... and I got her name at least (she got no nametag). Not bad for a short period of time... Too bad... my entire family was with me... and my brother pulled my arm. "Hey lets go! The movie is starting!!!" As I looked back, I saw this chinese guy (co-worker) beside HB_8 lookin at me... he had this chump look in his face. I bet he saw me as "competition" and he looked defeated...
BAD NEWS
- Shot down in a party. I approached this chick (HB_8)... helped her carry her food while she was getting a drink... Introduced myself, got her name... and then we were talking as she was moving to her friend's table. She sat beside her friend and they both talked. I tried "observe-the-environment" trick... but didnt work. I was just talkin like a fool for 5 minutes so I just left her...
- Shot down in the salesfloor. Approached this chick (HB_9) and asked her if she lookin for something, maybe I could help... since I'm the salesclerk...