“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NeoBrood's progress report (WARNING: contains bragging)

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
GOOD NEWS

- Been exercising and goin out more often... more spending time with existing friends, made new friends, got closer relationships with people who i considered "friends". I got a new "bestfriend"... :D More socializing... :)

- Tried to hit on a chick (HB_6)... I was the cashier and she was cashin out... I chatted her up and she was smiling and looked all interested... But I was too DUMB to forget to ask her number... :mad:

- Talked to the new employee. 22 year old, Muslim chick (HB_7)... Used ****y and funny on her and a bit of that "triangular gazing" stuff. Look at her eyes and then her lips, etc... she looked interested but... SHE'S ALREADY MARRIED!!! :mad: Muslims have this arranged marriage culture in them... They would marry the guy even before seeing his face... :eek: I swear... if she wasn't married or something, I coulda banged her by the end of the shift... :D

- Talked to a couple of HBs in the store... seemed to like me... but too bad... they already MARRIED!!! Damn... Why do I always have to end up with those married ones?!? They looked my age!!! Uugh!!!

- Been able to score some points on some Filipina chick (HB_8). She's just the cashier selling movie tickets... Had less than a minute to seduce her... and I got her name at least (she got no nametag). Not bad for a short period of time... Too bad... my entire family was with me... and my brother pulled my arm. "Hey lets go! The movie is starting!!!" As I looked back, I saw this chinese guy (co-worker) beside HB_8 lookin at me... he had this chump look in his face. I bet he saw me as "competition" and he looked defeated... :D


BAD NEWS

- Shot down in a party. I approached this chick (HB_8)... helped her carry her food while she was getting a drink... Introduced myself, got her name... and then we were talking as she was moving to her friend's table. She sat beside her friend and they both talked. I tried "observe-the-environment" trick... but didnt work. I was just talkin like a fool for 5 minutes so I just left her... :mad: My buddies made fun of me a bit but I shot back at them... "AT LEAST I HAD THE BALLS TO DO THAT!!!"

- Shot down in the salesfloor. Approached this chick (HB_9) and asked her if she lookin for something, maybe I could help... since I'm the salesclerk... :D But she gave me a straight "NO!!!" And 30 minutes later, she was still on the salesfloor looking for something... :mad:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
That's it! I'm gonna come to your store and give you some friendly competition!


Seriously though, keep it up.
If you ever need advice on working out or on diet send me a message.
You have my MSN.
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
Sure. come over...

But I'm warning you... YOU WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED!!! :D

Average customers are 40 years old and above. Not enough game... :(

Based on all my shifts, there is only 10% chance of some worthy game showin up... :D
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Wow your post is very encouraging to me, for i realize i'm not the only one going out there and trying ..

keep it up neobroad.. you are going very good ..
keep approaching those HBs and practice practice practice..
after a while you will find a rythem and you will begin to use that ...
then the next step is improving that rhythem ...(i'm on this stage, i'm looking at ways to be even more charming )

ANYWYS ..
keep up the good work


and one thing i am learning is patience is the key ..
when i've learnt a lot of DJ material/seduction stuff...
AND I'M COMPLETELY ITCHING TO TRY IT OUT ON AN HB..

not a single chick comes my way for days ..some times weeks !

i often encounter the same problem that the HB is married or something ..
this gets me really frustrated
but then use whatever opportunity that presents itself to you to gain some practice
practice on the HB5's and the married ones!
hehehe
GOOD LUCK!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
The most AFC party I ever been to...

I swear... that was the MOST AFC party I've ever been to.

I went there all alone... without anybody else with me. I just went there cuz I knew the priest (its a farewell party) whos gonna transfer to another parish.

I tried to talk to people and pfft... they just give their attention to me for around 30 secs... and then they start talkin to their friends as if they were the only people around. Everyone seemed divided into "groups". And each group isnt interested in meeting new people.

So... I tried to enter one of the conversations... and did the "keyword" technique.

60% of the time, I hit the nail on the head... And when I remarked, everyone started to laugh. I was the center of attention for a good 15 minutes... but when I started to quiet down, its back to talking to their respective friends.

My original target was an HB7... the hottest chick around... But she's too AFC. She only talked to her two friends, an HB6 and an HB5.

I tried to chat em... but most of the time, HB6 was more interested in talking to me. HB7 just tried to get away from me, and HB5... who cares.

Accidents happen... lol.

Anyway, I wasn't really interested in anyone. I was just using em for target practice of my DJ skills... :)

Everyone was just too AFC... both guys and girls. They were all too cluttered in their respective social groups... totally disinterested in reaching out even to other groups.

I was the only one moving around and talking to everyone. I was just the newbie anyway, and everyone knew each other.

Oh well... I think I woulda done better. I made a mistake of staying in front of HB6... while I shoulda stayed on her side... And I think I was too aggressive for HB7. HB7 is "nice girl" type and seemed turned off. HB7 prolly prefers AFC guys. While HB6 is kinda "balanced" between party girl and nice girl type. :)
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
USER spotted...

Yesterday, I invited some HB7 to my birthday party with my family. (I got 2 parties... one wiith my family and one with my other buddies).

She came early... gave me a miniature fountain for a gift. Not really sure if those things are expensive or not. My mom said that those things are expensive.

I was surprised. She had her 14 year old brother with her.

It came to a point in where her brother was getting annoying. As in why the hell does he have to follow his sister around wherever she goes? And why the hell is he even there? I DIDNT INVITE HIM!!!

I tried to isolate HB7 four times.

First 2 attempts:
- Get her brother distracted by playing videogames with my 17 year old brother. Asked her is she can come with me outside. She refused and said she'd rather watch her brother play Soul Calibur with my bro and cheer him on. Damn... it was hot and stuffy in that room and any person in her right mind would sure wanna get out and take a walk.

I got out of the room since its so damn hot and stuffy.

3rd attempt:
- Success. Brother was distracted by my 17 year old bro... got him to play chess. Brought her to the balcony of my house and we had some fluff talk. Did some c & f and some neghits to her. I tried some kino and she kept pulling away.

She was smiling and seemed to be flirting with me.

After that, we had a little snack in the kitchen. She even taught me a receipe of chocolate milkshake... and she even offered (and did) to wash all the dishes. She was very respectful to my parents and granny.

4th attempt:
- After eating, she went to her brother who was playing chess with my brother. When we arrived, it was just a couple minutes before my brother beat the guy into a checkmate.

I told her that I'm gonna show her around the area. She insisted her brother to come even if her brother didn't wanna go and wanted to play more chess.

And so I made brother "bodyguard" tag along. Of course... a DJ doesnt show signs of insecurity and changes his mind all of a sudden.

Then we walked around...

And then she said she gotta go.

===========================

MIXED SIGNALS

Good points
- She gave "expensive" gift.
- Respectful to my parents and granny
- Flirting

Bad points
- Always needed brother to tag along.
- pulls away from kino. She maybe expects me to beg her and go... "can I touch you?... pleaassseee!!! I'd give you more presents..."

CONCLUSION: SHE IS A USER WHO NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON. SHE CALLED ME UP A FEW MINUTES BEFORE I WROTE THIS POST... AND THEN I JUST SAID "GOTTA GO... BYE"...
 

100

New Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
look behind u!
"Average customers are 40 years old and above. Not enough game...
"

So... you work in a department store; antique store or something? Something with lots of floors?

Scan the floors looking for hotties, if you cant find any go to the 40 year olds. Use the brood-talk®.. then ask if they are married, BAAM! you're in there, well done mate!
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
Aug 10, 2004

- Tried to pickup a chick from India... failed. I sat next to her in Wendys and chatted her up and 5 mins later, she said: "I'm gonna make a phone call. Be right back" and then she pulled the tray away and left... haha

- 2 boyfriends... pissed off at my brazen actions. Gotta tone it down a bit or I might make a lot of enemies. It woulda been as many as 10 but the rest, I toned it down cuz I was trying to be "friendly" with those guys. Those guys might be the ones to open up doors to other possibilities...

- Some 35 year old guy looks up to me and respects me after seeing me (fail) in action... I met the guy in Drivers education course (some 4 day course)... zero HB in there. Just chopped em for the fun of it. The guy asks me for tips. It just feels good when older men look up to you.

- Met this 18 yr old guy in a party who has a reputation for being a 100% success wingman. I asked him if he can hook me up with an HB who is LTR material. The guy had a bit of doubts... cuz I now have a reputation as a "player"... I told him I wont play her if she is LTR material. I don't wanna LTR women who are "sluts". She has to be worthy enough..
The guy just smiled and told me that most people who asked him for a hookup sounded desperate.

- Relationship with friends and women getting stronger... but relationship with parents getting worse. I've been trying hard to assert my independence (I am fvcking 21 and they treat me like some 10 year old kid!!!) and at the same time, not piss them off so bad. I have overprotective parents who were responsible for the WBAFC I once was.

I send em mixed signals. Sometimes, I go out late without telling them where I'm at (I dont want them coming to embarrass me in front of my friends). Sometimes I avoid them and say one-liners when they talk to me. I never spill my guts to them anymore (cuz I used to spill it out to them alot in the past) and it makes them wonder. It keeps them on their toes.

And sometimes, I do acts that will be pleasing to their eyes (go to church with them on sunday, pray the rosary, help them in housework, lend em some money, etc...)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
neobroad...you are a cool and funny guy!
hehee..

yea I so relate with your parents situation!
I am doing the same...being assertive... above all making them respect me....
This whole DJ thing really changes your whole life for the better.
My mom and my older sister were training me up to be the biggest wussy on the face of this planet...

Now I fvcking kick some ass and show everyone whois the new MAN in the house....

I think taking responsiblity.....acting mature....working out....and everything i do is to make them respect me as a MAN and as a Adult...which they now do more than ever before....

It is a fine line...sometimes you have to piss them off to get to where you want to get..

Family will challenge you and show doubt in you and compeltly fvck your brains in .....hold strong.....don't succumb to their negativity.......and you'll be fine...

good luck!
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
It's great to see you twentysomethings progressing. Great work there Neobrood, I wish I had this site when I was 20!! The younger generation is getting reprogrammed!!
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Not being a hater... but you aren't TRYING nearly as hard as you should be. Dude... go for the hottest chicks you can find not only what comes your way and not 6-7's you meet around.
I happened to be working this weekend so I wasn't able to go out... however Subway/Go Trains were PACKED with HBs. Got one number by HB9, and two NO GO's (not failure... just no go) by other chicks.

CNE is really good to go as well... TONS of cuties.
Go in the Club district on friday and saturday nights (you don't even have to go to clubs as you can just chill aorund street/patio and you can see all the fine women in the area)
On weeknights Gay Village is really good for meeting chicks who go there on their girls night out and are depressed about seeing all the gay boys who aren't hitting on them... then you come get 'em when they least expect it.
Bro... the beaches, Island, Wasaga or Grand Bend are PACKED wiht hotties on hot weekend afternoons. you can have your pick.

STOP WACKING AND TRY HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look around Toronto and see all the fine women... go for those, not the ones you feel confident since they aren't so hot.

PM me if you wanna hook up around the hood sometime and sarge for real.
 
Top