Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neighbor Assaulted by Woman

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My neighbor is 21 and lives with a girl his age. He's a really sharp, hard working young man who has a bright future.

So as you can imagine, I was telling him "Don't get married" but he bought a ring anyway. She's actually almost 1 year older than him.

I tried to set him up with an 18 year old cashier just yesterday.

Tonight he came over with a black eye and bruises and said his live-in girlfriend beat him up and pushed him down a flight of stairs, then left him.

I feel bad for him because I told him he can never go back to her, ever. This is an even worse instant breakup than when a girl says there is someone else.

I spoke to his brother who is jacked and a vet, and he and I both said we can't think of any girl we dated who was THIS bad.

Would you agree you can never go back to a girl who physically assaults you? That is a tough pill for him to swallow.

Reaction score
My neighbor is 21 and lives with a girl his age. He's a really sharp, hard working young man who has a bright future.

So as you can imagine, I was telling him "Don't get married" but he bought a ring anyway. She's actually almost 1 year older than him.

I tried to set him up with an 18 year old cashier just yesterday.

Tonight he came over with a black eye and bruises and said his live-in girlfriend beat him up and pushed him down a flight of stairs, then left him.

I feel bad for him because I told him he can never go back to her, ever. This is an even worse instant breakup than when a girl says there is someone else.

I spoke to his brother who is jacked and a vet, and he and I both said we can't think of any girl we dated who was THIS bad.

Would you agree you can never go back to a girl who physically assaults you? That is a tough pill for him to swallow.
Why doesn't he send her to jail?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the guy should have done is put a picture of this woman on that site that you use bigneil and got her "trustworthiness" score.

Im willing to bet it'd have been a low score, then he'd have known not to get involved.

Clue him in neil, show him the way, lead him, guide him.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he should have grabbed her on his way down and used her to brake his fall

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
What the guy should have done is put a picture of this woman on that site that you use bigneil and got her "trustworthiness" score.

Im willing to bet it'd have been a low score, then he'd have known not to get involved.

Lmfao! That was great man hahahah.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

The trustworthy score is for the photo, not the girl. Your issue is with Photofeeler, which you resent because it prevents you from unilaterally declaring that your women are hotter, based on your personal opinion, which for some reason you are arrogant enough to imagine represents reality. Still never saw any women from Infern0.

Here is your report card, InferNoWomen:
  • Reading comprehension F
  • Statistics F
  • Virginity A+

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trustworthy score is for the photo, not the girl. Your issue is with Photofeeler, which you resent because it prevents you from unilaterally declaring that your women are hotter, based on your personal opinion, which for some reason you are arrogant enough to imagine represents reality. Still never saw any women from Infern0.

Here is your report card, InferNoWomen:
  • Reading comprehension F
  • Statistics F
  • Virginity A+
Never commented on your girls hotness bigneil, it's really not relevant to me, its what you think that counts. (I know you won't "get" that because you only care about validation from external sources (

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I don't seek validation, I provide proof of validation.

I've demonstrated that SS members grossly underestimate my women compared to random voters on Photofeeler (who are paid to be honest - they are tested for consistency so it's not random or biased).

If 20 SS members rate a girl with no bias, the scores should be the same as Photofeeler.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've demonstrated that SS members grossly underestimate my women compared to random voters on Photofeeler (who are paid to be honest - they are tested for consistency so it's not random or biased).

If 20 SS members rate a girl with no bias, the scores should be the same as Photofeeler.
Again, why does any of this matter?

If you like her, what's it matter?

I might like a girl and post her picture on here (i wouldn't because that shows severe respect defecit issues) and everyone on here could say she is an ugly pig. I could put her on photowhatever and she scores a 1 out of 10

What you think i'm going to say "oh, yeah ok i change my opinion" and dump her.

It's beyond redundant neil, i don't know why you waste your time with it.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You don't seek validation but you prove validation? Doesn't that mean that you are seeking validation of your validation ? lol

What you said should be an epiphany.. it kind of proves that other people's validation will never be enough. You need to get validation from yourself.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't seek validation but you prove validation? Doesn't that mean that you are seeking validation of your validation ? lol

What you said should be an epiphany.. it kind of proves that other people's validation will never be enough. You need to get validation from yourself.
It wont register, he doesn't want to hear it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
bigneil is bat chit crazy but oh well its how he is boys, i for one am now a bigneil supporter. post some pics of the chicks an show these haters whos boss! #photofeelinit!