I don't like neghits. At all.
Even when I meet stuck up *****es, a few minutes with me and they are no longer stuck up. I just ignore it and they have no backup plan.
Otherwise, I've used neghits on "normal" chicks and it really is horrible if not used correctly. There are situations that are appropriate for negs like when she sits in the grass and her ass is green. Otherwise, constant neghits start hurting people. You'd be surprised how much it bothers most girls.
I find them counter productive and not my style.
Even when I meet stuck up *****es, a few minutes with me and they are no longer stuck up. I just ignore it and they have no backup plan.
Otherwise, I've used neghits on "normal" chicks and it really is horrible if not used correctly. There are situations that are appropriate for negs like when she sits in the grass and her ass is green. Otherwise, constant neghits start hurting people. You'd be surprised how much it bothers most girls.
I find them counter productive and not my style.