"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Negro's pulling fine white babes? What the f...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by eternal
Funny, soon someone is gonna be posting on how me and my friend (white guys) steal the black girls (his wife and my girlfriend are black.) :rolleyes:

"If your rap is crappy, her pussy ain't getting your tappy."
Your dating a Sista? Good for you homie. I now have new respect for you despite what they say about ya on this here forum.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by sharpshooter
some of those chicks in that have smokin bodies! you're the man
ahh, yeah some do. I have one who is only 105lbs and if it wasn't for all the money she has I wouldn't be there. But those perks like driving her new suv for the last 3 months and her owning 3 houses and shyt make up for it.

I don't do skinny. I like em thick as a old brotha like me should.

Most of the heads on this site like em scrawny. I like some soft cushion for my pushin...lol.

thanks man
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
A Canuck pops his head in.......

What the f*ck is up with some of the language on here? :confused:

Negro, coloured? What the f*ck is that sh*t? That kinda language would get you bottled where I come from.

Why do c*nts like you that posted this thread always have to make a federal issue out of this crap? Here's a f*cking lesson for you - we don't tolerate that kind of sh*t up here, that's why we have no real racial issues in my country - I.e. "unity". So if you're ever up here watch I'd watch your mouth with that kinda talk. Just saying.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
A Canuck pops his head in.......

What the f*ck is up with some of the language on here? :confused:

Negro, coloured? What the f*ck is that sh*t? That kinda language would get you bottled where I come from.
Yeah. I would close the thread, but I want to see some of the replies. Hoping this pans out the way I think it will. If not, I'll lock it soon.

Anyone got a problem with that, check my sig.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Yeah man, no worries. It's sh*t like this that makes me thank the lord I live in the country that I live in. No racial BS. Growing up I hung out with whites, blacks, asians - you name it. It's a little shocking to see this sh*t as I guess I'm not used to it. I realise the States have their issues, sorry as I am to say it, race riots and all that. Last riot we had up here was nice and multi-ethnic, all on one side, the way it should be....with hockey equipment ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I feel ya Don. I too hung out with all kinds of races when I was coming up. Hell my best friend right now is the tall white guy in my photo's and we have the same birthday!

We are blood brothers in this war of the sex's. It should be all of us men sticking together not shyt like this post.

I hope big willy doesn't mind that I used to tap this Aussie girl named Jodie. Her parents manage or own a resort hotel in the land of down under.

And she is married to a white guy also.

Now that will really get under his goat!!!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I feel ya Don. I too hung out with all kinds of races when I was coming up. Hell my best friend right now is the tall white guy in my photo's and we have the same birthday!

We are blood brothers in this war of the sex's. It should be all of us men sticking together not shyt like this post.

I hope big willy doesn't mind that I used to tap this Aussie girl named Jodie. Her parents manage or own a resort hotel in the land of down under.

And she is married to a white guy also.

Now that will really get under his goat!!!
I think Willy ain't getting none and that's why he's pissed.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
yep, no race problems in canada.... unless of course you aren't white

See what Amnesty International says

oops... let's not forget the Japanese eh Canada?

Japanese not allowed to vote? no racism?


oops, guess it sucks to be an Aboriginal in Canada...

On top of being more likely to die at the hands of the police "adult Aboriginal people are incarcerated more than eight times the national rate [11 times according to some stats]. In Saskatchewan, the adult Aboriginal incarceration rate is over 1,600 per 100,000, compared to 48 per 100,000 for adult non-Aboriginals."


Racism is alive and well in Canada

I guess one way to solve one's own conscience (spelling?) on the matter is to pretend it doesn't exist.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Ok, two more replies, and this is getting closed.

Get your replies while you can!
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I get sick of racist BS because I have had to grow up by it all of my life. My school has a very core group of racist people (one even has a rebel flag as his tailgate. My friend says if he doesn't have to remove it then he can put on anything he wants including the swastika and he isn't even racist but just wants to prove a point :rolleyes:) I think that racism is stupid and should be left back in the 20th century but unfortuanately it will never die out and we always have ethoncentric people.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top