UltimateDJuan
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2003
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
AIM isnt a preferred tool of choice in the DJ tool-belt, but I think it might work well for neghitting. Can we make a nice big list of some neghits that could be used?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by UltimateDJuan
AIM isnt a preferred tool of choice in the DJ tool-belt, but I think it might work well for neghitting. Can we make a nice big list of some neghits that could be used?
Nah. Actually you CAN DJ on aim. Ive used it to practice my skillz. Sure its not as good as doin it in real life, but on a wednesday night, its perfect for practice. I met a chick from Cali online and I even got her number. No joke.Originally posted by bcdefxyz2000
the best neg hits are the ones that come up out of no where. the ones that are smooth and unexpected.. also using aim for neg hits can be really disasterous.. you really cant DJ on aim. you cant pick up on the girls actions and somethign you say may come off completely diferent than you think it will go by.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Remember now, there are no dimes, only 9 penniesOriginally posted by Mack Of All Trades
Trust me. Ive seen her picture and she is a dime.![]()
Yo. I just realized the whole meaning behind dime. I just thought it related to a really hot chick. But it never occured to me (and I dont know whyOriginally posted by Smooth as Anything
Remember now, there are no dimes, only 9 pennies![]()