Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NegHits over AIM

UltimateDJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
AIM isnt a preferred tool of choice in the DJ tool-belt, but I think it might work well for neghitting. Can we make a nice big list of some neghits that could be used?

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltimateDJuan
AIM isnt a preferred tool of choice in the DJ tool-belt, but I think it might work well for neghitting. Can we make a nice big list of some neghits that could be used?

Using recited lines is for punks. Learn what a neghit is so that you can make up your own. Its much more effective.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea really, aim is for wimps, and prerehersed neg hints usually fail

if ur too shy to do it in real life and u have to do it on aim, just make jokes of things she says ex:

her: yeah i cleaned my room today
you: ohh word, u should clean urself too :cool:

that wasnt really good but i cant think of anything, because aim is for wimps!!

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
the best neg hits are the ones that come up out of no where. the ones that are smooth and unexpected.. also using aim for neg hits can be really disasterous.. you really cant DJ on aim. you cant pick up on the girls actions and somethign you say may come off completely diferent than you think it will go by.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bcdefxyz2000
the best neg hits are the ones that come up out of no where. the ones that are smooth and unexpected.. also using aim for neg hits can be really disasterous.. you really cant DJ on aim. you cant pick up on the girls actions and somethign you say may come off completely diferent than you think it will go by.
Nah. Actually you CAN DJ on aim. Ive used it to practice my skillz. Sure its not as good as doin it in real life, but on a wednesday night, its perfect for practice. I met a chick from Cali online and I even got her number. No joke.

Trust me. Ive seen her picture and she is a dime.:cool:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Of All Trades
Trust me. Ive seen her picture and she is a dime.:cool:
Remember now, there are no dimes, only 9 pennies :)

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Remember now, there are no dimes, only 9 pennies :)
Yo. I just realized the whole meaning behind dime. I just thought it related to a really hot chick. But it never occured to me (and I dont know why:eek: ) that it means a "10". Lol.