"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Neg Hits Aren't Working...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Well, I guess that to be politically correct we can't call these guys @ssholes, they are now just '****y and funny.' :rolleyes:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
i kept trying neg. hits so she would like me
lol, and are you sure you undertstand what neg hits are for?
Hi, i'm david, that shirt is fu cking ugly
that's not a neg hit, that's an insult.

It's a line that has to be carefully walked. For example she might have spent hours in front of the mirror that morning working with her hair, so for you to insult it without good reason is just plain mean.

I always have better luck focusing on something that may be a 2nd priority, you know, something less important like shoes, or nails.

And seeing the poor responce you had gotten from the first try, you should have laid off a while. There was still hope until you kept doing it.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by skinnydart
I always have better luck focusing on something that may be a 2nd priority, you know, something less important like shoes, or nails.
or better yet somthing that she couldnt care less about, such as her pencil case or somthing, because it will frustrate her, you are saying she cant even pick out a good pencil case so you are neg hitting her choice of pencil case yet you will not indult her because she does not really care about the actual pencil case to much where as if you neg hit about her hair, she could get upset.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
or better yet somthing that she couldnt care less about, such as her pencil case or somthing
Exactly, I mean if you want to just plain insult something, use something like "Damn, that's the ugliest pen I've every seen!" You'll probably get a playful slap or something, but If she gets upset at you for this, something's wrong with her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by spaceMAN
Ok i have an example of neg hits not working on a girl, maybe i'm doing it wrong, or maybe these girls were just stupid. well, here goes :

1. I saw this chick at school, she was like a 8.5, and i walked up to her and said, "Hi, i'm david, *tells me her name* that shirt is fu cking ugly." And then she just gave me a weird look, and walked away! I said to her i was just kidding, and she was like, ok, whatever. She talked to me a little more, but i kept trying neg. hits so she would like me but they didn't work... like after that^ i told her that her hair looks like she just got out of a Hurricane. She got pissed.

Your advice is welcomed.
Well she will probably never wear that shirt again. Does that make you feel any better:D
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
That's just plain rude what you did. I swear, soon there is gonna be another post about neg hits going "I tried to neg hit this girl when she said she enjoys sex, so I called her a f@cking piece of sh@t hor and told her to work in a brothel because that's all she's worth, she got offended and stormed off, why didn't my neg hit work?"
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
heh

the fellas are right...u need to work on neg hits..from my experience..when I leanred about neg hits..I thought they were "insults"..so I kept insulting girl after girl with no result (although some girls are so down on their self esteem, they will respond to this)

but the majority of girls i tryed to "neg hit"/insult..walked away

They should be ONLY used for girls who think they are wayyy too hot...if a nice chick is willing to talk to you..u dont NEED to neg hit her!!!!! trust me! it will only turn her off
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by spaceMAN
Ok i have an example of neg hits not working on a girl, maybe i'm doing it wrong, or maybe these girls were just stupid. well, here goes :

1. I saw this chick at school, she was like a 8.5, and i walked up to her and said, "Hi, i'm david, *tells me her name* that shirt is fu cking ugly." And then she just gave me a weird look, and walked away! I said to her i was just kidding, and she was like, ok, whatever. She talked to me a little more, but i kept trying neg. hits so she would like me but they didn't work... like after that^ i told her that her hair looks like she just got out of a Hurricane. She got pissed.

Your advice is welcomed.
Want my advice kid?

Stop trying to Neg hit because you are failing miserably at it.

That was a pathetic attempt at a neg. Opening with a neg is just not a very good idea.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
That's just plain rude what you did. I swear, soon there is gonna be another post about neg hits going "I tried to neg hit this girl when she said she enjoys sex, so I called her a f@cking piece of sh@t hor and told her to work in a brothel because that's all she's worth, she got offended and stormed off, why didn't my neg hit work?"
hahahahahaha
 
Top