Francisco d'Anconia
Master Don Juan
Well, I guess that to be politically correct we can't call these guys @ssholes, they are now just '****y and funny.' 
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
lol, and are you sure you undertstand what neg hits are for?i kept trying neg. hits so she would like me
that's not a neg hit, that's an insult.Hi, i'm david, that shirt is fu cking ugly
or better yet somthing that she couldnt care less about, such as her pencil case or somthing, because it will frustrate her, you are saying she cant even pick out a good pencil case so you are neg hitting her choice of pencil case yet you will not indult her because she does not really care about the actual pencil case to much where as if you neg hit about her hair, she could get upset.Originally posted by skinnydart
I always have better luck focusing on something that may be a 2nd priority, you know, something less important like shoes, or nails.
Exactly, I mean if you want to just plain insult something, use something like "Damn, that's the ugliest pen I've every seen!" You'll probably get a playful slap or something, but If she gets upset at you for this, something's wrong with her.or better yet somthing that she couldnt care less about, such as her pencil case or somthing
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Well she will probably never wear that shirt again. Does that make you feel any betterOriginally posted by spaceMAN
Ok i have an example of neg hits not working on a girl, maybe i'm doing it wrong, or maybe these girls were just stupid. well, here goes :
1. I saw this chick at school, she was like a 8.5, and i walked up to her and said, "Hi, i'm david, *tells me her name* that shirt is fu cking ugly." And then she just gave me a weird look, and walked away! I said to her i was just kidding, and she was like, ok, whatever. She talked to me a little more, but i kept trying neg. hits so she would like me but they didn't work... like after that^ i told her that her hair looks like she just got out of a Hurricane. She got pissed.
Your advice is welcomed.
roflWell she will probably never wear that shirt again. Does that make you feel any better
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Want my advice kid?Originally posted by spaceMAN
Ok i have an example of neg hits not working on a girl, maybe i'm doing it wrong, or maybe these girls were just stupid. well, here goes :
1. I saw this chick at school, she was like a 8.5, and i walked up to her and said, "Hi, i'm david, *tells me her name* that shirt is fu cking ugly." And then she just gave me a weird look, and walked away! I said to her i was just kidding, and she was like, ok, whatever. She talked to me a little more, but i kept trying neg. hits so she would like me but they didn't work... like after that^ i told her that her hair looks like she just got out of a Hurricane. She got pissed.
Your advice is welcomed.
hahahahahahaOriginally posted by BigWillyStyle
That's just plain rude what you did. I swear, soon there is gonna be another post about neg hits going "I tried to neg hit this girl when she said she enjoys sex, so I called her a f@cking piece of sh@t hor and told her to work in a brothel because that's all she's worth, she got offended and stormed off, why didn't my neg hit work?"